• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The apocalypse

Crystal finishs up her large pot of steaw she then opens up the kitchen door and yells "Guys foods done come get it!"

"Yea Alice we're coming." He said as he started climbing the ladder to the apartment and heads into the kitchen and inhales "Crystal that smells great. What is it?" he asks her

"that would be almost expired vegetable steaw with chunks of meats eat up it will go bad in a couple days" she smiles

"Sounds good to me. As long as its a nice warming meal I'll eat it. Thanks for making it Crystal" He thanked her as he sat down to eat the stew

"Yea we found her. Me and this new guy Max. He had helped her out after she was injured it seems." Then he turns to Max "Max this is Crystal. Crystal this is Max" He introduces them

Alice used the wall as balance and walked down the hall to the stairs, she limped up to the roof and sat down with Hecate, her stomach growled and she shook her head.

"nice to meet you max help your self to the food I made plenty" she said makeing a bow and begins eating herself

Arctic finished his meal and stood up from the table and turned to Crystal and said "Thanks for making this Crystal. Best meal Ive had in a long time" then he bowed to her and cleaned his bowl. He then made a bowl for Alice and went to find her.

Otto scans around the roof of the bar looking for connecting store to scavenge food and water to bring back to the bar, finding long planks. He determines if a alleyway is between him and food, it will become a bridge, ignoring the fact of his weight. Mumbling to himself "Back in my country, I only had to look a person in a eye to get a meal, now I have to do this BS, pshh"

Arctic figured that since Alice loved her sniper she'd be on the roof where her sniper is most useful. So carefully he climbed up to the roof without spilling the stew and as soon as he got to the top he noticed Alice immediately. "Hey Alice, it's me Arctic. I brought some stew from dinner for you" he offered her. 

Alice jumped and fumbled with Hecate, she quickly turned around, her heart beating a mile a minute, then let out a long breath. "Y-You scared me..Don't sneak up like that.." She mumbled.

"Oh hehe sorry about that. I just thought that you needed something to eat so I brought you the stew Crystal made. You must be feeling hungry." He went over to her and offered her the bowl of stew.

"Your'e welcome! So hey are you alright? You just seem so... out of it I guess. It makes me worry" He asked her with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm always like this, I don't see how it's, alarming, or worrying for that matter..." Alice said blankly as she started eating, it was the best thing she had eaten in a long time but her face showed no emotion to display this thought.

"Well its alarming because you dont seem comfortable around us. I want you to be able to feel comfortable and Id do anything to help you with that." He said. "Do you wanna go eat with the others?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back