• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The apocalypse

Alice tried to move her legs but still couldn't feel them, the drug had a very strong effect on her and she sighed and looked aorund. "H-H-Hey w-wheres H-Hecate?!" She suddenly asked.

Max put the fire out after turning his flashlight on that was attached to his shoulder, then got up, taking Alice into his arms, like many people before her, it was bridal style, but thats because she wasn't shot. She was very light compared to other people. "Where to? " he asked. 

@BloodyAlice666

@Sylvecune

"Hey Max stop walking away. She needs to find her Hecate so lets help her find it!. You do have a light after all and she needs her Hecate" He demanded of Max

@CERBERUS177

Alice turned a little pink and shook her head. "W-Wait! We have to fine Hecate first!" She said.

@CERBERUS177

(Swear I thought you were talking about a person, then i remember that gun xD) 

Max shinned the light back towards the camp, "I think i see it by that tree. " he said, nodding towards the large trunk that had a black item next to it.

Alice tried to get out of his grip, she fell and reached for the gun. "Ow..Ow!" She pulled it to her chest and sighed in releif.

He picked her back up and rubbed dirt off her good hand, seeing another cut, "We will fix that when we get to the apartments. You should have your movement back soon though. " he told her, admiring the gun, "Mind if you tell me how you found this beauty? " he asked. 

"M-My brother gave it to me, before he...." She mumbled, looking away as he picked her up again, her cheeks turned a little more pink.

"Interesting, you don't have to explain anymore. " he told her, feeling bad that she also lost family. "By the way, dinner is actual food right? Not those MRE rations? " he asked. 

Arctic walks ahead of the two making sure no zombies get in the way so they can get to the apartments safely

Arctic walks ahead of the two making sure no zombies get in the way so they can get to the apartments safely

One of my best rp friends might be dropping rpn for a long while and im trying to hold tears back ;-;-;-;-;))

Alice nodded. "Mmhmm, I got bored a lot from beign alone and scavenged a lot of food overtime, There's a lot stockpiled." She mentioned.

"Cool, ive only scavenged military food and stuff, haven't ran into any animals that im willing to eat. " he said, as hes passed dogs and cats, and he couldn't bring himself to kill and eat them. 

Arctic keeps guard at the ladder in case any zombies decide to come give them all a hug. Luckily though no zombies show up for a fight. Arctic looks slightly disappointed at the thought

Max looked at Arctic, "What you looking for trooper? Little trigger happy?" he asked jokingly, though, he also looked around and didn't see anything in the darkness, he stood some what close to him, as being outside in the dark was his worst fear, even with someone.

@Sylvecune

@BloodyAlice666

"Oh yea. I really enjoy killing people. Just the feeling of my sword cutting through their raw flesh is thrilling. Sorry if that sounded bad but since the Apocalypse killing zombies has become a game or a hobby for me. Its just the only thing I've had to do so might as well enjoy it." He told Max

(Goodnight @CERBERUS177 We will continue tomorrow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back