• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Apartment

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

newcreate.php

31d9e1_7a754bd82b30476b8f7bfa04c4d87455.jpg

After leaving my apartment

I feel this cold inside me

It howls away all through the market

It calls your name

Ooohh

Ooohh oohh

On my way to your apartment

I write for fear of silence

You carved a boat to sail my shadow

Now I walk alone

Ooohh

Ooohh oohh

Alright, alright

I hit the sidewalk and this is how it starts

Hide in a raincoat when things are falling apart

st-johns-place-park-slopeTOP.gif

After leaving your apartment

I hear the coast by nightfall

So sure to keep you dreaming

You understood

Oh, I know you understood

Yes sir, it shows I was no good

Aaaahhh

Alright, alright

I hit the sidewalk and this is how it starts

Hide in a raincoat when things are falling apart

Cause sooner or later this is bound to stop

Come on, let's savor what we're falling for

After leaving your apartment

I hear the coast...

Eight internet friends from around the world have decided to move to an apartment together in Brooklyn, New York. They will have to obtain jobs to cover the costs of living in the apartment but they will all experience what it is like to live under one roof. Friendships will be made and ruined and so will relationships. The eight friends will get a chance to have fun with friends they only met online.

This is a first come first serve roleplay. It will be detailed and I want people to be diverse.

I will be giving out the jobs

Females

Males

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna be an Australian!!! I don't know why but I am a little obsessed with them. Does that sound racist? Idk what I am talking about anymore... INTERESTED!

divergentgurl1 said:
I wanna be an Australian!!! I don't know why but I am a little obsessed with them. Does that sound racist? Idk what I am talking about anymore... INTERESTED!
Nope it's not racist at all! I was actually thinking about having slots for different ethnicities or places the people are at

Wow! So many people interested already! I'm so happy! Just maybe two more then I'll start the thread

MidnightSoul said:
Nope it's not racist at all! I was actually thinking about having slots for different ethnicities or places the people are at

Wow! So many people interested already! I'm so happy! Just maybe two more then I'll start the thread

I love the idea of having a diverse cast of characters. Not sure which gender I want to portray yet, but I'm looking for to this!

Mind if I join for Male? Would be helpful if you had a character sheet.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]I'm definitely intersted. I prefer to play females, but I can also work with males. Is there any more room?

[/QUOTE]
These aren't first come first serve, if you present me and my CO-GM with a Character that fits this rp then you will be accepted so I suggest getting started on the CS waifu!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back