• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Angel Experiment

I assume we are waiting for the others to create their characters before we begin? @Cyber Wolf

Cyber Wolf] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12813-stonewolf18/ said:
@StoneWolf18[/URL] you can't make your opening post yet we can go quickly since we have to wait for the others.
Erm, after reading this over, was this backwards or just lack luster englishing xD

StoneWolf18 said:
Erm, after reading this over, was this backwards or just lack luster englishing xD
Oh gosh. I'm so sorry xD

I meant; We CAN make our opening post, yet we can't go to quickly since we have to wait for the others.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]Oh gosh. I'm so sorry xD
I meant; We CAN make our opening post, yet we can't go to quickly since we have to wait for the others.

[/QUOTE]
Aight, makes WAY more sense now!

Erm,

I forgot to ask,

but what are your post length requirements?

Do you have a (juicy) font in mind you want us to all use?

TurtleGod said:
Erm,
I forgot to ask,

but what are your post length requirements?

Do you have a (juicy) font in mind you want us to all use?
No font is required. I love the fonts as long as they are legible. Like Beo's new post was difficult to read at first due to the letters being so close, yet i don't mind the font as long as you and others can read it.

Post length minimum requirement is at least 6 sentences, as that's what i believe is one decent paragraph.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]No font is required. I love the fonts as long as they are legible. Like Beo's new post was difficult to read at first due to the letters being so close, yet i don't mind the font as long as you and others can read it.
Post length minimum requirement is at least 6 sentences, as that's what i believe is one decent paragraph.

[/QUOTE]
Was my font applicable? If not I could easily change it.

TEST

Erm so, uh @Cyber Wolf -raises hand- I have a question.

So, I was thinking about making another character and seeing as your...4 was it? Characters have powers, could ours as well or is it a GM exclusive thing? (I don't mean to sound rude, just curious is all)

StoneWolf18 said:
Erm so, uh @Cyber Wolf -raises hand- I have a question.
So, I was thinking about making another character and seeing as your...4 was it? Characters have powers, could ours as well or is it a GM exclusive thing? (I don't mean to sound rude, just curious is all)
Yes, everyone's characters may have a certain ability as well as the wings or shifting.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]Yes, everyone's characters may have a certain ability as well as the wings or shifting.

[/QUOTE]
Aight, just wondering because that wasn't very clear.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]Yes, everyone's characters may have a certain ability as well as the wings or shifting.

[/QUOTE]
Okay so I edited the additional Information on Hidden's CS and wanted to see if that's okay. Just thought it worked best with his personality.

@Cyber Wolf Hi there ✨ I was wondering if there was anything wrong with Adrian *my character* ? I dislike jumping into RP's so I'd prefer y'all wouldn't get too far without me.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]@Cyber Wolf Hi there ✨ I was wondering if there was anything wrong with Adrian *my character* ? I dislike jumping into RP's so I'd prefer y'all wouldn't get too far without me.

[/QUOTE]
Nothing is wrong, you may begin.

SO sorry for not being active, what with school and reading the first Maximum Ride/The Fugitives book. I needed to study some background knowledge. I'll try to post as soon as possible, maybe sometime between now and next week? Sorry, I'm trying my best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back