• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The American Revolution! ft. Hamilton

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter

THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION!
ft. Hamilton

I am a 19 year old female who is able to play M/M, F/M, and F/F pairings. (Though I do prefer to play females in M/F pairings). For length, I tend to write at least a few paragraphs, but I match lengths of my other partners. Please note that longer posts take more time and detail. With these replies, I'd appreciate at least somewhat good grammar and spelling. I prefer to roleplay in the 3rd person as well.

giphy.gif

Set during the American Revolution in the 1700's to America's first days. America struggles against such an empire as Britain. How on Earth do they manage to accomplish it? France's aid was not easy to receive. The battlefields are bloody. Plenty are sneaking about. Spies and nurses. Orphans and widows. General Washington crossing the river and the Battle of Yorktown. Redcoats and blue coats. The land of the free. How do the Founding Fathers create such a country?

Below I have listed a few pairings that come to my mind. The first slide is specifically for original character roles. However, the second slide is specifically for certain historical characters Hamilton (the musical) characters! Any pairings or characters, people that have not been mentioned, please, don't be afraid to ask!

Those with an * are what I'm currently craving the most! Roles that are underlined are the roles I prefer to play!

Original Character Roles

British Soldier x American Soldier
*American Diplomat x French Diplomat
*American Nurse x British Soldier
British Nurse x American Soldier
British General x American General
French Soldier x American Soldier
*American Spy x British Soldier
American Spy x American Spy
British Spy x American Soldier
British Diplomat x American Diplomat
American General x American Soldier
French Soldier x British Soldier
British General x French Soldier
French Diplomat x British Diplomat
British General x British Soldier

Historical Figure Roles

Washington x Hamilton
*Thomas Jefferson x Martha Jefferson
Aaron Burr x Theodosia Burr
*Aaron Burr x Alexander Hamilton
Martha Washington x George Washington
John Adams x Alexander Hamilton
Thomas Jefferson x Sally Hemings
Eliza Schuyler x Alexander Hamilton
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton
James Madison x Thomas Jefferson
Philip Hamilton x Theodosia Burr II
*Jefferson x Hamilton
James Monroe x Alexander Hamilton
John Adams x Thomas Jefferson
Maria Reynolds x Aaron Burr
Thomas Jefferson x Abigail Adams
Lafayette x Washington
Thomas Jefferson x Lafayette
Maria Reynolds x Eliza Schuyler

To contact me, feel free to send a PM or comment of this thread!

Last edited:
I honestly, don't think I could do any of the historical figures justice, so maybe something from the OC side. I'm not sure if I'd be the best fit, but after listening to hamilton again last night I really wanna try this.

Maybe the american spy and British soldier or american nurse and British soldier.

I honestly, don't think I could do any of the historical figures justice, so maybe something from the OC side. I'm not sure if I'd be the best fit, but after listening to hamilton again last night I really wanna try this.

Maybe the american spy and British soldier or american nurse and British soldier.

Hmm, I think I might have an idea. Would you like to discuss more over PM? :)

Hmu with that American spy x British soldier!! I have so much muse for this right now it's not even funny smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back