• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amazingly Misguided Adventure

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
[class=Name] margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#502704; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #502704; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Bord] border:1px SOLID #502704; padding:1px; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #502704; border-bottom:1px SOLID #502704; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; padding:1px; [/class]
[div class="Bord"][div class="Image"]
927a41a9c0f04780a2fd7143c787e1d0.jpg
[/div][/div]
[div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal K KodomoSekai bonesbo bonesbo Zerulu Zerulu GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 Shindoku Shindoku || Mentioned: N/A || Located: The cave || [div class="Line"][/div]
[div class="Name"] Aelin Serlex[/div]
I’m Faye, it’s nice to meet you,” she said to Aelin.
Aelin have her a nod in reply. “It’s pleasant to meet you too.” She siad politly and looked over as the demon and golumn returned.
Jameson smiles "if i could have everyone gather up, i think its about time we discuss strategy "
She loked Over and nodded. Finally, sensible talk. “Let’s go over.” Aelin told Alucard and went over to the others. “Yes the bats situation was.... less than favorable. Ideas on improvements?” She asked. Aelin and Alucard weren’t a part of that situation much. She simply only held her ground protected the prince when it came to that situation. Perhaps she should’ve been helping the group and not just her self and her prince...maybe. [div class="Line"][/div]

Azri-Shi - Unprofessionalism Incarnate - bonesbo bonesbo Shindoku Shindoku GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Azri-Shi was a bit upset no one had outwardly complimented him, but he quickly shook that thought away when Buxton sat down. It was a strange jolt the demon wasn't fully prepared for, but he didn't fall off the other which he took as a sign meaning he didn't have to get off. Buxi seemed fine with carrying him on his shoulders, so Azri-Shi wasn't complaining about his free ride. When Jerkson mentioned it, Azri-Shi found himself thinking back to the bats. That had been caused by a serious misunderstanding as far as he was aware, to which he was right about. And it only made sense for him not to listen to Jerkson seeing as the other hadn't had any faith in him prior. Well- he was mostly pissed about him denying the usage of fire, he hated hypocrites. Still.

He was about to complain about as much when Faye started agreeing. It wasn't like it had been her fault no one was getting what he was saying, and he was trying to tell them. They did find shards of mirrors stuck in the bats- which was very definitely a problem with the bats. Then she started apologizing about being unprofessional and Azri-Shi got really confused. She'd been perfectly professional? Hadn't she? Azri-Shi pouted in a mixture of confusion and frustration.
"You guys should have listened to me! I wouldn't have yelled if you got what I was trying to tell you! Which I was RIGHT about, by the way." He glared at Jerkeson for that one, "The problem was inside the bats!"

“You’re absolutely right, Azi,” Faye said, sighing. “I’d like to apologize to you directly too, I should have listened more. I can’t speak for anyone else here, but I regret not listening enough. After all, we are friends, right?” She asked sheepishly, a half grin on her face, hoping he wasn’t angry with her.

Jameson sighs "it was the mirror shards stuck into the bats, that didn't just happen on its own, and did anyone see any equipment inside, tools and the like"

Last edited:
Ivan still had no idea why they didn’t just go back and claim their reward, but he doubted he could claim it without the rest of the party present, “Can we just hurry up? Does anyone even know what we are doing beside following some cave down to the depths of hell?” Ivan was getting quite agitated at this point.

Azri-Shi - Giving Jerkeson The Finger Since 2018 -

Azri-Shi looked at Faye with confusion in his eyes. He didn't get it, sure she didn't understand him but she was poisoned by another jerkwad. It wasn't her fault, at least- She wasn't the one he wanted to hear the apology from. He didn't want her guarentee, he already knew she'd listen to him. Azri-Shi wasn't really worried about it and the fact she seemed to think it was really confused him. "Of course we're still friends, Dear Faye. What else would we be...?" He made sure to add his poor Sherlock impression when he said 'Dear Faye' as that had become her new nickname, at least until he found something fitting enough that he just attached her with it.

Then he turned to Jerkeson, hatred burning like the fires he so loved. There was no way, no fucking way, Jerkeson was implying he was still wrong. That was douchebaggery on a whole other level, and Azri-Shi was righteously pissed about it.
"Are you kidding me? THEY WERE INSIDE THE BATS. Did you have a lead? Did you know anything? Were you even the one who discovered the shards in the first place because last I checked me and Faye were the only ones 'playing' detective!" Azri-Shi blew up. "Oh- And another thing, what happened to not using fire?! What, is it just fine for you to call the shots? Do you think you're Tough Guy 2.0? 'Cause lemme tell you, at least Tough Guy 1.0 is an actual rogue! I know he has some semblance of street smarts! You're just a Jerkeson! Pushing your stupid Jerkeson plans and rules on everyone, but only when it suits your needs! 'You're the exception' right? Well screw you and your stupid Jerky exception, you're just a mean Jerkeson and you'll never be anything more then that!" Azri-Shi went on ranting about Jerkeson and it was very clear he despised Jerkeson with a passion. "I may follow no one's rules but at least I'm consistent in my contrarianism! You just do what you want and expect everyone to follow you!" Azri-Shi finally finished his rant, looking very pissed off at Jerkeson. When he was done he crossed his arms and leaned on Buxton with a huff.
He didn't even really notice the 'We've been set up' line, not because he didn't believe the concept. More of, he didn't believe in Jerkeson. Any idea that came from Jerkeson was automatically poisoned to Azri-Shi and he made it known by giving Jerkeson the finger the moment the words left his mouth.​

Jameson looks at Azri "i do what i want and expect people to follow, just like how you went running into the cave without a care for the rest of us, or how you consistently tried to use fire when we weren't sure if it was safe for it" Jameson seemed irritated "if you intend to use logic ensure it doesn't affect your own actions as well"

Faye quietly watched the argument amongst the boys, her eyes wide and ears back in secondhand embarrassment. She fiddled with her fingers, looking down at the ground as she listened, fidgeting.

Jameson sighed "Azri, i am aware that you were right about the bats, but, if you keep acting like this then the chances of this groups survival plummet, i have not asked anyone to follow along with a plan, only to do certain actions, ones that are well within their abilities, so far, you are the only one who has had an issue "

Azri-Shi - Chaotic Neutral (?)-

"That's why you're the Jerkeson. I do what I want and expect shit, you expect gold." Azri-Shi pointed at him lazily. He was too tired to argue, his own anger had burnt him out. "You're not even fun, you could at least try to be nice about barking out your stupid orders." Azri-Shi was very clearly exhausted and yawned at the end of this statement. "I'm the Azri-Shit for a reason, but at least shit has a purpose." Azri-Shi explained "Jerks are just jerks without meaning, you know? They don't get it." He was trying his best to explain something that came intuitively to him. It wasn't even like he'd really been unwilling to comply entirely, moreso he just wanted to be asked nicely. Azri-Shi wasn't as uncaring as he presented himself, the only real thing someone would have to do to win his favor is to treat him nicely.
Azri-Shi leaned down onto Buxton's head. He wanted to get back up and argue but it was about his nap time and he was very tired.​

Jameson sighs "I am not in it for the money, if i was I would have pocketed it up there, but there is more to adventuring than fun, for the most part we are glorified mercenaries, hence why we took this job, Azri you are inexperienced in this"

[class=Name] margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#502704; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #502704; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Bord] border:1px SOLID #502704; padding:1px; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #502704; border-bottom:1px SOLID #502704; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; padding:1px; [/class]
[/div][/div]
[div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: K KodomoSekai Zerulu Zerulu Shindoku Shindoku bonesbo bonesbo Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 || Mentioned: N/A || Located: The cave || [div class="Line"][/div]
She stayed silent as they argued over blame and the bats. Azri has seemed to explode with a writhing rage at Jameson. The elven woman stood silent for a bit. Ivan seemed to be agitated. Faye seems to blame herself and kept an attitude of improvement. Aelin admired that bit self blame would weigh on the woman. Azri kept going and seemed, run down. He was a kid after all, the bursts of energy were going to run out sooner or later.

“Perhaps instead of arguing about what happened, we could direct our efforts into what we’ll do differently next time, and what we shall do next in this cavern. We all are strangers still to each other and proper team work will only come with time. Azri-shi you are inexperienced but Jameson you are a bit, how did he put is, a jerk? Is that right? “she looked at Azeu for confirmation. ”Faye you recognized your mistake and apologized and improved upon it. I admired that and feel the rest of us should go under that example. Ivan, you seem preoccupied and Buxton...Hmmm “ she wasn’t sure what to say.

” Alucard and I did nothing and that wasn’t good for the group. For now let’s finish what we started and re group in a more, friendly setting.” Aelin wasn’t sure if her words would do much, but she hoped it would help. Back at home disruptions and disagreements like this was squashed in a team within the guard. [div class="Line"][/div]

Faye smiled at Aelin and looked up to her attitude. That was it; that was exactly the kind of person that she wanted to become. Respectable. “I think that’s a great idea,” she said. “I appreciate your words, Aelin.”

Jameson nods "agreed, we should prevent that from happening again, as such i have made a... shall we call it squad order"

Azri-Shi - Wise When Tired (NOT) -

"I didn't mean actual gold Jerkeson. Geez, you don't have to take things so literally!" Azri-Shi grinned weakly from his comfortable spot lying on Buxton's head and a bit on his hat too. Buxi was very comfortable. Azri-Shi then chuckled sleepily at Jerkeson "I guess you really are a jerk. You can't seem to get it." He knew for a fact why he took this job. Though it certainly wasn't for the reason Jerkeson had went in for. He quieted as he listened to the lady, she sounded nice... She wasn't a jerk like Jerkeson. He weakly held up a thumbs up to her before fully laying down on Buxton's head, getting comfortable using his hat as a pillow. "Thanks Alias." Azri-Shi had forgotten her name, but didn't want to seem disrespectful so he went with one of his patented nicknames. Hers was because she blended so well into the background in his eyes, but he didn't necessarily see it as a bad thing.
He was drifting peacefully into the realm of sleep when Jerkeson announced something called a 'sqaud order'. "Oh great. More arbitrary rules, what do I need to screw up when I wake up?" Azri-Shi was very clearly not hiding his distaste for Jerkeson.​

Last edited:
Jameson shakes his head and sighs "Ivan, you will take the front of the party, you abilities with stealth will be best suited for scouting"

"Buxton will be the first of the main group, with his ability to light the way and damage he can endure he will do well in that position, depending on the situation the next should either be Alucard or Faye, Alucard for another line of close combat and Faye for supporting the main line"

After Jameson spoke to Ivan, Buxton stood up and went over to Jameson, causing Azi to have to move. It held out It’s hand to Jameson and when Jameson held out his hand Buxton placed a small glowing red stone in his hand. But the stone didn’t weigh anything, it itself was an illusion of a glitterin gem. Buxtons eyes were matching the solid red glow instead of their normal yellow, then Buxton spoke in a wise voice that was not theirs. “The Volcano Guardian is sworn to protect and follow as needed. Use Buxton my friend to your advantage. It will follow any orders so long as they are not harmful. Lava golems are capable of manipulating lava and its personal bodily rocks; they are incredibly strong but stubborn and comically stupid,” the old voice chuckled then coughed, “My golem has found you, so use my golem, future adventurer. You must discover the Command word -it is too powerful to speak into this gem-, but it is a fail safe Command that will reign the golem in.And please take care of Buxton.”

Buxtons eyes faded from red back to yellow, and the illusion of a gem faded from Jamesons palm.

“Lead the group.” Buxton repeated in their own voice, their heat and light growing from their internal lava.

Jameson looks at Azri "Azri and Aelin will take the middle, your abilities will be best suited for quick reactions to mid range i think..."

"If you feel like i have you in a bad spot feel free to say so, id rather have you in one that better suites you, and i may have read your abilities wrong"

Faye shrugged. “I’ll try whatever you think is best first, I can evaluate myself then. I just want what will help keep myself, and you guys, out of harm’s way.”

[/div][/div]
[div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: K KodomoSekai Zerulu Zerulu bonesbo bonesbo Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 || Mentioned: || Located: The cave || [div class="Line"][/div]
Faye smiled at Aelin and looked up to her attitude. That was it; that was exactly the kind of person that she wanted to become. Respectable. “I think that’s a great idea,” she said. “I appreciate your words, Aelin.”
Aelin smiles softly and nodded at her and turned to Jameson as he spoke
shall we call it squad order"
He weakly held up a thumbs up to her before fully laying down on Buxton's head, getting comfortable using his hat as a pillow. "Thanks Alias." Azri-Shi had forgotten her name, but didn't want to seem disrespectful so he went with one of his patented nicknames. Hers was because she blended so well into the background in his eyes, but he didn't necessarily see it as a bad thing. He was drifting peacefully into the realm of sleep when Jerkeson announced something called a 'sqaud order'. "Oh great. More arbitrary rules, what do I need to screw up when I wake up?" Azri-Shi was very clearly not hiding his distaste for Jerkeson.
Seems like Azri was walkingtge line of awake and sleep. She herself wasn’t sure about this squad order. At least Jameson will be given a change to explain.
Jameson shakes his head and sighs "Ivan, you will take the front of the party, you abilities with stealth will be best suited for scouting"
"Buxton will be the first of the main group, with his ability to light the way and damage he can endure he will do well in that position, depending on the situation the next should either be Alucard or Faye, Alucard for another line of close combat and Faye for supporting the main line"
Oh so that’s what he meant. She thought it was an idea of heirchy not thought out placement of people for strategical purposes. She kept listening.
Jameson looks at Azri "Azri and Aelin will take the middle, your abilities will be best suited for quick reactions to mid range i think..."
Lead the group.” Buxton repeated in their own voice, their heat and light growing from their internal lava.
Buxton did something odd...and the voices spoke even odder words. ”command word?” she echoed. Who’s golumn was Buxton before? What is this word? Was Jameson really a good idea for a leader? Hmmm time would tell. ”another note, I am required to stay close to Alucard to carry out my duties as his guard in this ‘squad order.’ “ she told Jameson and looked at Buxton. It was all..intriguing. “Also the demon seems needs to sleep soon, and the rest of us as well eventually.” [div class="Line"][/div]

Jameson nods "i had figured as much, dont worry as long as we are together it is all of our jobs to protect the other, plus you will still be in range with your bow"

“Jerks or not,” Faye began. “I happen to like you guys. All of you, quite a bit. I’d hate to see anyone get hurt or worse.” She looked down at the dirt beneath her. This group of strange, dysfunctional people was the closest thing to friends or family that she has had in a very long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back