• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amazingly Misguided Adventure

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jamesons gaze shot up at the crashing and he peers over the cliff "interesting" he puts the book back into his bag

Faye followed in Jameson’s tracks, peering over the ledge as well. She was mesmerized by the sparkling pools below; so infatuated, it was almost as if she was hypnotized. She couldn’t break her gaze from the beautiful oasis at the bottom of the cavern.

Azri-Shi - Baby Bird - bonesbo bonesbo

Azri-Shi had been busy searching for thread, which he'd found, in the pile of treasure when he'd heard the clunk. He quickly turned to look over at what had happened. He was horrified with what he'd seen. "Buxi!?!" He screamed, trying to see if the other would respond. Though he was honestly too impatient to actually wait for any sort of response, so instead he found himself fluttering down with the help of his tiny wings. They may have been unable to keep him up, but they could at least get him down and in the heat of the moment that was all he needed.
Sure the oasis was beautiful- But Buxton was more important then some water. Water was pretty garbage magic anyways. Not as bad as light, but pretty bad. He landed on the coins that had fallen down with Buxi, staring down at him with deep paranoia. The best fire had to be okay! "Fire?" Azri-Shi tried asking like a desperate child.​

the rocks that once were part of Buxtons body trembled as Azri spoke their name. The rocks swirls togettr around the pool of lava and formed a golem humanoid shape. The lava spread throughout the crevices between the rocks then finally flickered as if their eyes were blinking open. Their form was a bit more cracked and filled with smaller stones now but they were okay. “be cautious of a large drop,” They pointed up at the cliff they fell from.

Buxton stood and looked around the new cavern they fell into, “don’t touch the water.” Buxton commented. From the tone of their voice, it was hard to tell if that only applied to elemental beings made of fire and lava or everyone.

Faye continued to stand and stare, regardless of what was happening right in front of her. It was as if she was in a trance, or frozen in a block of ice; she was stiff as a board. No movement. She just stood. Only stared.

Azri-Shi - Obsessive Cuddler - bonesbo bonesbo GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 Zerulu Zerulu Shindoku Shindoku AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Azri-Shi immediately jumped onto Buxton, hugging them tightly. "Buxi-!!! You scared me!" Azri-Shi pouted as he clung tightly to the fire golem. He seemed not to notice the fact they were made of lava rocks or anything, he was clearly relieved to just be near a living Buxi. "C'mon- we oughta find a way outta here." Azri-Shi climbed onto Buxton's shoulder and called up to the rest of the party upstairs. "HEY GUYS!! YOU WANNA COME DOWN HERE? OR ARE YOU GONNA WAIT UP THERE FOR US?!"
Azri-Shi didn't really want to have to go through an unexplored cavern alone with just Buxi and Xel, he and Xel were still kids even if he hated to admit it and he had no idea how to get Buxi to do things. Especially with the added risk of touching the water, which he wasn't sure of at all. Sure, he may have been an adventurer but if he didn't have to he wasn't going to. Buxton's shoulder was really comfortable anyways, the original warming seat if you will.
He could see one way out, but it was incredibly dark and seemed to already be paved. Whatever it was, they'd stumbled onto something. Azri-Shi was excited, yet terrified at the same time. This truly must have been what being an adventurer was like. He stared up at the ledge, waving to the rest of the party for them to come down.​

Jameson sighs "before we risk coming down ensure there is a way back, you both can get back up easily enough if there isnt"

Alucard stayed quiet as he stood with the group and stayed near Aelin for the most part. She seemed confused, confused about why all this stuff was here and that was a great question considering that they were only supposed to clear out the cave. All decided to take a look into the mirror for a moment, he saw himself finding his sister along with Aelin nearby and them kissing. He smiled and blushed for a bit until the reflection of his desires were cut off by some guy he overheard as Ivan, he didn’t want Aelin to respond, it wasn’t like she really wanted to anyway. At least from experience that is what he always knew about her. He made his way over to them, he was pretty sure the guy wouldn’t hit on someone like her since he seemed far too old so maybe he wouldn’t have anything to worry about but still gotta be safe. “Hmm, Ivan you know getting to know someone takes time right?” He smiled. “Allow her to show her skill with time…I’m Alucard by the way, it is nice to be working with you.” he reached out his hand to shake it as he stayed close by to Aelin almost as if they were actually together, he usually wouldn’t have done this right off the bat but he didn’t see this older man being a threat on his chances of explaining his feelings to Aelin.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Zerulu Zerulu

As Ivan was supposedly waiting for Aelin to answer another funny looking block interjected himself, explaining to Ivan that getting to know someone takes time, "Heh, well, you'd also know time is money, and money is life, so the fastest we get to know each other the faster we get money and not waste time learning about each other." Ivan was very adamant on his point, but he wasn't going to be impolite, "Likewise." He said as he shook his hand, "So you must be her protector eh? Hmm, Young, fair lady, looks like royalty to me. I wouldn't blame her for getting some muscle, a lot of people would pay a pretty penny for a royalist of any kind y'know." Ivan made an assumption that Alucard was a guard of sorts, explaining why he was acting quite defensive to him approaching her.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Jameson takss his book back out and starts writing again, and once again he is muttering as he walks away from the cliff edge "more and more details..."

Buxton looked down at the demon child that hugged them and patted him on the back, then remained still when he started to clambor up to their shoulder. They looked at them expectantly for orders but when they got none they started to wander around the perimeter, stepping through piles of guano. They passed shining crystals of all colors and sizes, and some reflected distorted images.

Last edited:
[class=Name] margin-bottom:10px; text-align:center; border-radius:5px; background-color:#502704; padding:5px; color:#fbe7d1; //The Box around the name// [/class] [class=Image] border:1px SOLID #502704; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Bord] border:1px SOLID #502704; padding:1px; line-height:0px; //The border around the image// [/class] [class=Line] border-top:1px SOLID #502704; border-bottom:1px SOLID #502704; margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:10px; padding:1px; [/class]
[div class="Bord"][div class="Image"]
927a41a9c0f04780a2fd7143c787e1d0.jpg
[/div][/div]
[div class="Line"][/div] Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Zerulu Zerulu Shindoku Shindoku GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 || Mentioned: bonesbo bonesbo K KodomoSekai || Located: Bottom of the cliff || [div class="Line"][/div]
[div class="Name"] Aelin Serlex[/div]
"Say, what do you do? Archery? Magic?" Ivan tried to delve deeper, tryna figure out what Aelin did.
Hmm, Ivan you know getting to know someone takes time right?” He smiled. “Allow her to show her skill with time…I’m Alucard by the way, it is nice to be working with you.”
"So you must be her protector eh? Hmm, Young, fair lady, looks like royalty to me. I wouldn't blame her for getting some muscle, a lot of people would pay a pretty penny for a royalist of any kind y'know." Ivan made an assumption that Alucard was a guard of sorts, explaining why he was acting quite defensive to him approaching her.
Aelin looked over at the two. Alucard was being a little defensive, The man had only asked to know what she was capable of and she was capable of answering herself with out him butting in. Though she would rather not reveal everything right now, he got that right. Before butting back into the conversation herself Ivan had suggested she was royalty. The thought made her snort, her hand covered her nose and mouth after making the sound. She cleared her throat, letting her hand drop and straightening her posture, glancing at Alucard.

“No, no I’m here to protect him. Alucard is the prince of my kingdom.” Her gaze went back to Ivan instead of blankly looking past him at the demon child and elemental falling down somewhere. ”Don’t let looks deceive you, and a word of advice, I take my job seriously. We’ll be working ofeeher for these quest for now but I’m only here, to keep this one safe. “ She sent a wind around Alucard to lift him up slightly above the ground
"HEY GUYS!! YOU WANNA COME DOWN HERE? OR ARE YOU GONNA WAIT UP THERE FOR US?!"
”We should follow the child’s I can get everyone back up if there is indeed no other exit or way to.” Aelin went over to the edge of the cliff, the prince floating beside her. Buxton has started to wander off with the child. Was the elemental responsibile for the fledgling now? ”As a team it would be unwise to let the young one do as he pleased. A death of a child even a demonic one would make for a poor adventure” Maybe she should simply put the child under her own protection, though it seemed Buxton was capable of the same. Putting an extra eye on him would suffice now.

These caverns seemed to run deep, rgeee was only one way to see why so or where they would lead would be to press on The elven woman’s hair started to float about along with her cloak, the only indication the air was moving at all around her. She and her prince floated down to where Buxton and Azri-should has just been. Those two had wandered off quickly didn’t they. She looked up at the others. Any one needing assistance down?” [div class="Line"][/div]

It really stumped Ivan that Aelin was Alucard’s protector, but who cares about details right anyway? “Oh, so Alucard is the royal?” Ivan does a sarcastic bow towards him, “M’lord.” He rose back up again, “I also take my job seriously.” He added onto what she said before finally going to inspect what mess Azi had made, “A special... canyon?” He asked looking over the edge, taking a step into the air.

Ivan landed safely down on the land below, his years of escaping places have prepared him for big drops and his legs have grown to adapt well to the power behind initial touchdown, “Well hurry up, we don’t have all day.”

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal GirlyGamer1031 GirlyGamer1031 Shindoku Shindoku

Faye snapped out of her trance-like stare and shook her head a little. She looked at the other Elven girl at the bottom of the cliff with full curiosity.
“I can get down myself, but thank you!” She replied and climbed her way down the rocks, finally dropping down to the ground.
“I’m Faye, it’s nice to meet you,” she said to Aelin.

Azri-Shi - Buxton's Boi - bonesbo bonesbo

Azri-Shi was a little shocked when he felt Buxton begin to move taking him along with him. Though eventually he ended up getting into it, it was like riding a really warm horse! If the horse didn't hate him and was trying to get away from him because he was trying to turn it into cooked horse... A-anyways. He looked around as he and Buxton traveled the perimeter, looking into the crystals with a look of awe. Now that he was up close he could see they really were pretty. He reached into his hat and pulled out Xel so she could see the pool. She made a soft but wonder-filled squeak as she waddled to the edge of his hand to stare into the crystals. It was the sort of sight that made re-affirmed his desire to be an adventurer, then again trying to get out would probably destroy it all over again.
He looked back to where he and Buxton had fallen and saw the vague silhouettes of several of the rest of his party. "Buxi- Let's go back! I bet everyone's finally getting their butts down here!" He shouted and patted the side of Buxton as if to get his attention. He slipped Xel back into his hat as he stared at the rest of his party.​

Jameson sets his book back in his bag and sighs as he slowly begins climbing down, once he reaches the bottom he pulls it back out "ok... i think i finally have it"

Buxton turned around and started to walk back towards the rest of the group. The head boulder vibrated a bit, and it appeared that Buxton was humming a bit.

They came back to the group and realized their hat has fallen, then pointed to where it had fallen when they fell off the cliff

Azri-Shi - FABULOUS~ - ( bonesbo bonesbo )

Azri-Shi waved at the other adventurers as he and Buxton came closer to the group. He looked at the group and noticed another new-comer that he hadn't noticed before. He looked weird, like in a strange sort of Jerkeson 2.0 sort of way. A Jerkeson 2.0? He already hated him. Before Azri-Shi could form any more intelligent thoughts, as intelligent as an Azi could get anyways, Buxi started vibrating. Azri-Shi found it weird, but oddly comforting.

Azri-Shi watched as Buxton pointed to where the hat had fallen off. He nodded and used his staff to grab the hat, tugging it closer to himself and Buxi, carefully maneuvering it closer and putting it on top of Buxi's head. He fluffed it up a little to make it look a little better, then put a hand on his hip while grinning. "Perfect!" He announced, "Now we both look fabulous." Azri-Shi felt a sense of pride at being able to get Buxi back his hat without moving from the others shoulder.​

Buxton looked over at Azri then copied his hand on the hip ‘fabulous’ pose as well as a lava golem could

Azri-Shi - Twinsies - ( bonesbo bonesbo and @ The entire party)

Azri-Shi grinned down at the lava golem. He studied Buxton's pose for a minute. Good enough, though not the best posing Azri-Shi forgave it due to the entire 'lava golem' thing. Buxton was literally the creature of Azri-Shi's dreams, so sloppy posing was something that could be forgiven as long as it was Buxi.
Azri-Shi then looked up at their party, searching for their input on how fabulous he and Buxton were together. They surely were going to tell them they looked amazing, Azri-Shi was just worried about the wording.​

Buxton clunked over next to Jameson then sat down crosslegged, their hands in their lap. The task didnt seem that hard while balancing a demon child on their shoulders.

Faye walked over to Jameson, sitting down next to Buxton. She looked up at them, really studying and appreciating them for the first time. “You’re so fascinating, Buxton,” she whispered, smiling up at them, waiting for the rest of the group to join them.

Jameson sighs "after what happened with the bats, well we need to ensure nothing like that happens again "

“Of course,” Faye said. “Especially the arguing and the disagreeing. We’re going to get ourselves killed if that continues.” She blushed a little bit. “I’m sorry for being unprofessional earlier, guys.” She said, holding herself accountable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back