• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Alpha King ((closed))

Characters
Here
Camille giggled, "That is a silly idea, there is no other world. And if there was, I would think they wouldn't even notice I was gone. No point in looking for a world that forgot about me just as easily as the people of this world does."

Jasper would have grinned if he could have. Maybe. Maybe not. I suppose you wouldn't know until you were with others like you. He suggested.

Camille smirked, "I rather we just stay here. I like this place, after all, you like me, don't you? I like you."

Jasper smirked. Yes I suppose you do. You are different than humans. He said. In his human form he knew he'd be more cautious and unsure about her. But in this form he could learn.

Camille smirked, "Yeah, you have no idea how different." she teased before she sighed and looked around, "So, were is your pack? Wolves stick together."

Jasper didn't answer for a long moment, not sure how to answer that. He could lie easily but her statements and reactions were of more interest to him. Though he would do what he had to, to keep his people safe. Far away. Where they are safe. He answered simply.

Camille looked at him, "Well, that is very odd of you. Wolves stay close to their pack, it's a group thing." Then she smiled, "So, we are all strange beings of our owns, huh?"

You have no idea. Jasper said, there was a smile in his voice that could not be seen in his wolf form. He let out a quiet huff and lay down beside her. He wanted to keep learning more about this strange woman. But he would have to leave tonight to return to his kingdom and her being here could be dangerous if he was no on the property. His presence - human or wolf - tended to keep anything dangerous off his family land. Will you be coming back to this area? He asked, figuring he'd try to figure it out from there.

Camille shrugged, looking at him, she was going to just pass on by, but she looked around and this place was great for her. She smiled back at him, "I think I will stick around for a bit, maybe it'll give you a reason to stop by. As long as that guy doesn't show up." she said the last part a little annoyed, "Seems the older I get the more humans upset me, but I don't really know why."

Jasper would would have laughed if he could. If only she knew. You know wolves and other creatures are unharmed by humans here so long as the human man keeps that land. He said. He wasn't sure why he said it. Sure he had ideas but he wasn't in a spot where he would delve into those ideas.

Camille smirked, "Good, but I still don't think I could like a man that owes land and builds on it. I don't even want to know how many trees he killed to make his home. I saw it when I got here and honestly, it's not that impressive."

The wolf chuckled to himself again. It was here long before him...if stories are to be believed." He said, the smile once more evident in his voice.

Camille nodded, "I can believe that, probably was, but so was the land.I think it would be just fine if it was left on it's own." then she smiled, "But that doesn't matter, I'll be around, so when you come back, everything will be the same."

That is good I suppose. I just urge you to be careful miss. He says. He looked to her, tilting his head to the side again.

Camille smiled at him, " I promise to be as careful as I can. But I will be here when you get back." she promised.

Even if I am gone a few days? He asked. He sat up again and looked at her curiously. His bright blue eyes almost seeming to glow a little when the sunlight hit them.

Camille smirked, "Even if you are gone for a few weeks, I will be here. I'll be here just to tell you bye, before I leave."she assured him

He would have raised an eyebrow if he could. Well then I look forward to it. He said. If he could he'd approach her in human form, but she'd expressed her displeasure that way.

Camille smirked as she nodded, "You should go make sure they are safe and when you come back I'll meet you here, if you want me to." she assured him.

He knew he should tell her know. Keeping her off his land would be better for her safety, but he was curious about the half human girl. "If you so wish." He said as he got to his feet. He bowed his head a little and then moved to go. To go to his people and check on the unrest there.

Camille smiled as she watched him go, she called out, "See you in a few days." she said before she leaned against the tree again and sighed with a smile.

He laughed to himself and trotted off. He linked again with Clay. Stay here and keep an eye on the human if she comes around. I'll be back in a few days after I've dealt with the issues. He said.

Camille smirked as she got up and started to move around, she wanted to be able to get a feel of the air for a while, before she went to find a place to rest and spend her time here. She liked it her and she liked the idea of seeing the wolf again.

The issues Jasper had to deal with were more complicated than he had expected. The general unrest he was able to quell quite quickly, but he had one wolf who was a challenger, someone who wanted his place as king and was not afraid to try to take it. That sort of thing was handled in one way - a fight to the death. So they did. Jasper won, but after was pretty beat up. The wolf had been a strong contender but he was not the right material to be a king. Once the dust had settled and things were once more how they needed to be, Jasper stayed an extra couple days just to make sure it would stay that way. He’d told the human girl he’d meet her again, so there was that, but he’d return here once he knew if she would continue coming around.

When he returned to his land and home, he was still battered. Wounds from a challenger did not heal like winds normally did for his kind. Instead they remained like they would on a human and scarred like they would on a human. He was limping a little by the time he returned and some of those wounds were evident still, but nothing he was not used to. He went to where he had met with the human girl and lay by the water there, waiting to see if she would truly return so many days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back