• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Is there anyone available for interaction?...

Kayzo said:
Mao is available. She's literally done nothing and she was my first character.
Where is she?... xD

Kayzo said:
I don't even know. Where is your character? I'll place her around yours.
In a house.... the doors blocked by ice though.

Kayzo said:
Darn. Then that's hard.
I know! we has windows!! xD you could walk by and be curious or somethin'... xD

Man sorry for holding peeps up I just can't life when I get back from class so late especially since I haven't been sleeping very well so I just end up crashed on the floor in a pile of clothes :''''''''')

But going to respond now and @Kayzo your art skills even rival mine, we should do a draw-off. And I've felt so bad for your character getting ignored please feel free to join in on our nonsense.

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Man sorry for holding peeps up I just can't life when I get back from class so late especially since I haven't been sleeping very well so I just end up crashed on the floor in a pile of clothes :''''''''')
But going to respond now and @Kayzo your art skills even rival mine, we should do a draw-off. And I've felt so bad for your character getting ignored please feel free to join in on our nonsense.

[/QUOTE]
Plus is I remember correctly your character is a guardian like mine? That would be a big help if you joined us xD

Though (just read through what's going on) it appears a robot battle is afoot 0,o

Actually (-puts hands up in surrender-) I admit I've been skimming / skipping some parts buuut why are Fero / Arona / Inutuski in this huge epic battle again? Anyone on top of that can tell me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back