• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh

The Robot Roleplayer a.k.a Zendrek
Hey Guys! We have the OOC chat up now! Yippee! Now you can chat and ask questions if you are confused about anything!

Edit: You Guys should check out the New Overview! It has a lot of cool stuff! We now have rules, please check them before you roleplay, we should be able to get started pretty soon!

Roleplaying may now commence!

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY THE SWEET SMELL OF WHALE AND SEAFOOD!

....um...neverminde!

I'm kinda worried because my person is a healer, and I feel like she won't be needed until later.

@Kayzo Don't worry I'm sure the guardians are like a close family so even if your healing skills might not be needed you'll still be apart of the rp, and besides a healer is always needed white mage op

Then slowly become some sadistic machine that attacks people, whilst disguised, and then heals them. :>

large.png

Can you guys please check out the Overview and tell me what you guys think? :D Really excited and also Rules is on it's way as soon as I get the tab >.<

I like it! I think there is a typo though. The Sapient Brotherhood was what you put for the first mentioning of it then started off the description with calling them Satient.

Unlucky said:
It is time for the noble seafood warrior to rise again!
"How dare you say such blasphemous things, puny warrior? Who are you to defy the God of Meat?! Yes, fear, for this will be the battle like none other before it!"

MrLlama said:
I like it! I think there is a typo though. The Sapient Brotherhood was what you put for the first mentioning of it then started off the description with calling them Satient.
Oops! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back