• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The age of dragons: a pirate’s tale. (Actual rp)

Jay worked the crowd, he loved attention.. showing the crowds how heavy the head is, letting people kick it. A group of people went ou their way to thank jay, as family had been taken by those beasts. Well assumed so anyway.

Bo had beaten up Fin, Tobias held bo back. Fin laid with a broken nose And visible swelling in his face
“Let go of me!!” bo struggles in a full Nelson but Tobias is a large man. And he forces bo to stop kicking by pushing him to the ground
“We are all going to be calm, I’m going to let go in three...”
“You’ll let go now!”
“Two...”
“I’ll have your head! Get off me!”
“See.. this isn’t calm” Tobias sighed.

Arashi came upon the scene, Fin's face bloodied, Tobias holding an enraged Bo to the ground... What had happened in the hour she had been gone?

"What is happening here?" She asked with some concern. She looked to Bo for answers.

Tobias let bo go quickly and they both stood, bo glared at Tobias before letting a “barghhhh” of frustration out.
He looked between Tobias And Arashi but Tobias spoke first.
“Fin over there made a stupid joke about turning in the demon twins for a pay day.”
“Urghh” Fin breathes through his mouth.
“I’m taking these fucking guns” bo snarls as he picks up the one on the ground and went to the task of looting fin.
Tobias sighed but warned “I will stop you if it comes to murder”
Bo just fumed.

Jay was being done up a small feast. He was drunk now was singing songs as best he could. He still has barriers with The English language.

Arashi watched Bo as he looted Fin. By the state of him, she could easily imagine that Bo would have killed him had Tobias not intervened. She didn't think that this was exactly the best omen for her journey with this group...

"Perhaps I should... Fetch Jay..." She said, a bit awkwardly. She didn't really know what else she could do in this situation.

Last edited:
Arashi watched Bo as he looted Fin. By the state of him, she could easily imagine that Bo would have killed him had Tobias not intervened. She didn't think that this was exactly the best omen for her journey with this group...

"Perhaps I should... Fetch Jay..." She said, a but awkwardly.
It was then bo realised jay was missing “shit” he muttered loudly
Tobias looked to Arashi And chuckled “you look like a blue dragon scout with that cloth”
Bo had a arm of holsters and guns in them, He takes a few deep breaths and calms down, “I’ll help you look”
Tobias sighed and propped up fin. “This is sorta on you labod”
He was breathing a bit better sitting up. Tobias attempted to crack his nose back into place but it would never be straight again. “I’m gonna put fin somewhere better, I’m hoping you play nice with our supposed crew” Tobias stated standing up to look at bo. “Don’t act like my captain” bo snides as he left with a casual walk, hoisting the second rifle on his back and letting the pistols hangin a pile.
Tobias shook his head presumably judging bo with his years of experience. Bo knew he was right but didn’t want to show it to him.

Jay was still happy and drunk flirting with women as he bragged. He took a chicken leg to his mouth before washing it down with ale. “Where is rum gone?”
“To expensive” the barkeep states. “I had money” jay protested
“We said this was on the house but you drink to much, rum is scarce anyhow”
Jay sat defeated and drank more ale. It was then he cracked a huge smile, “give me a ship people! Give me a crew! I’ll plunder wealth and rum and bring it back to you!...” people cheered but jay kept talking of how he could be the people’s captain, the people’s champion. He was drunk.

Arashi walked with Bo, touching her blue cloth self consciously. She didn't like the way Tobias had said that, even though he probably didn't mean anything by it. Still. She liked it, and it was currently serving a purpose. She looked at Bo.

"I heard Jay making quite a commotion in the square near the inn I visited. He had a lot of the towns people riled up as well."

Arashi walked with Bo, touching her blue cloth self consciously. She didn't like the way Tobias had said that, even though he probably didn't mean anything by it. Still. She liked it, and it was currently serving a purpose. She looked at Bo.

"I heard Jay making quite a commotion in the square near the inn I visited. He had a lot of the towns people riled up as well."
Bo thought for a moment then asked as they walked, “how did that fight play out? I know his arm was dislocated.” He looked at the cloth on Arashi’s head and down at her feet. He went to offer his arm but decided not to. “How’s your foot?” He finally managed. Readjusting his sword to Look conspicuous.

Jay was still making a commotion in the drunken boar. He spoke And people cheered, unbeknownst to jay he was starting a uprising.
“What do the council do for you? Less than I do.. true?”
The barkeep thought about cutting everyone off. Jay was a somewhat loveable misfit around boline, helping and causing shit on a even scale.. the whole tavern however seemed to be flying his flag.. “this could go good or bad..” he muttered.

Arashi glanced up at him as they walked. She kind of liked Bo being concerned for her. "Ah, it will heal. It is already doing much better after that bath." That much was true. Though it still hurt, it wasn't a throbbing pain like before. "As for the battle, it was not so bad. Your brother... He is reckless, but rather fearless, for better or worse. At least, that is what I have gathered so far."

Arashi glanced up at him as they walked. She kind of liked Bo being concerned for her. "Ah, it will heal. It is already doing much better after that bath." That much was true. Though it still hurt, it wasn't a throbbing pain like before. "As for the battle, it was not so bad. Your brother... He is reckless, but rather fearless, for better or worse. At least, that is what I have gathered so far."
Bo had a small grin “he’s much better suited to following orders.. I bet if I said be careful he would have come out fine”
The streets seemed emptied, less people than usual. Other establishments like the jacked sparrow was devoid of activity.. it seemed everyone was at the drunken boar joining a riot in the making
“And I bet a certain council has rum right now!” Jay exclaims over He noise, which resulted in more noise.
Jay stood on a table and made drunken rants and the people caught up in he moment cheered in agreement.
The barkeep shook his head. Before standing up straight and tried being heard “allright parties over everyone but jay finish up” a bottle was thrown but the barkeep was used to this shit “NONE OF THAT” he boomed before a fight started.
Jay stood ontop a table laughing and drinking as people drunkly brawled.

Arashi walked with Bo, following the loud sounds of a rioting crowd to the Drunken Boar. At the door, they could hear Jay's loud voice above any in the crowd. They exchanged a look, and Bo opened the door.

Arashi had to deftly dodge a tankard that came flying out the door. Looking inside, she realized that several fights had already broken out.

Arashi walked with Bo, following the loud sounds of a rioting crowd to the Drunken Boar. At the door, they could hear Jay's loud voice above any in the crowd. They exchanged a look, and Bo opened the door.

Arashi had to deftly dodge a tankard that came flying out the door. Looking inside, she realized that several fights had already broken out.
Bo pushed two people out of his way and went to punch another.
Jay shot his gun into the roof once he spotted bo and Arashi. And he shouted loud until everyone looked at him. “Your all fools!!” jay laughed, but his laughter sounded forced. Fake. He stepped off the table onto a chair, jumping onto the floor. pulling someone onto their feet off the ground. “Why fight each other?!” He pointed his still smoking gun toward the longhouse.
“We can fight someone tonight and make change”
“Jay...” bo warned as he stepped toward him, but jay didn’t stop. Snatching the holsters from bo he handed a gun to people on random “your all with me..” jay instructed how they would fight the council. And bo stood dumbfounded, he’s leading people?
“I already have a gun” a man told jay as he held two. “Then share!” Jay scolded as he walked out the drunken boar with a crowd of people. The man with two guns handed one off and they marched out shouting

Bo went to the barkeep, “what happened?”
“The fools calling shots and you armed his little drunk brigade..” was the answer in a tone, “go make sure it ends well” the barkeep shoo’d bo away.

Bo pushed two people out of his way and went to punch another.
Jay shot his gun into the roof once he spotted bo and Arashi. And he shouted loud until everyone looked at him. “Your all fools!!” jay laughed, but his laughter sounded forced. Fake. He stepped off the table onto a chair, jumping onto the floor. pulling someone onto their feet off the ground. “Why fight each other?!” He pointed his still smoking gun toward the longhouse.
“We can fight someone tonight and make change”
“Jay...” bo warned as he stepped toward him, but jay didn’t stop. Snatching the holsters from bo he handed a gun to people on random “your all with me..” jay instructed how they would fight the council. And bo stood dumbfounded, he’s leading people?
“I already have a gun” a man told jay as he held two. “Then share!” Jay scolded as he walked out the drunken boar with a crowd of people. The man with two guns handed one off and they marched out shouting

Bo went to the barkeep, “what happened?”
“The fools calling shots and you armed his little drunk brigade..” was the answer in a tone, “go make sure it ends well” the barkeep shoo’d bo away.
Arashi walked over to Bo, watching as the obviously drunk Jay spurred on the crowed even more... Now with the guns Bo had unwittingly provided.

"What is your brother doing? The whole town is in an uprising. I thought our plan was to leave quietly... " She glanced up at him, then at thw crowd, her eyes narrowing in thought. "Though if the guards are all occupied putting this to rest, it should make it much easier to steal a ship and stock it without being noticed."

Arashi walked over to Bo, watching as the obviously drunk Jay spurred on the crowed even more... Now with the guns Bo had unwittingly provided.

"What is your brother doing? The whole town is in an uprising. I thought our plan was to leave quietly... " She glanced up at him, then at thw crowd, her eyes narrowing in thought. "Though if the guards are all occupied putting this to rest, it should make it much easier to steal a ship and stock it without being noticed."
“Jay has no knowledge of any plan..” Bo states with slight dread. Looking at the crowd following jay his worry seemed to fade. “With most of the town behind us.. we could probably just demand a ship..”

Jay and company kicked in the longhouse door, they were met with three men who surrendered when nine guns came through the door.
Jay took the guards weapons and spread them among the crowd before heading upstairs. The bottom floor filled with people and the armed people followed jay upstairs. Miguel sanders. Hock Morgan. Paulos fall and Bonny jinx stood from the table in relative shock, they heard the noise. Never assumed it would come looking for trouble.
Hock smiled at jay, and Bonny had a smirk.
Paulos drew a blade and went toward jay but Miguel cleared his throat.
“And what... prey tell.. is your plan?” He asked the crowd but mostly jay.
“Change sanders, and now!” Jay states raising his gun the crowd cheered despite how vague jay was.
“And what needs to change?” Bonny asked with a seductive grin.
Jay stared for a moment and grinned “We Can talk later.. but first where’s the rum”
Hock sighed. He knew the economy of boline would result in problems.. but the town storming up here for rum?

Bo and Arashi made their way toward the front as hock began to barter.
“How about you supply your own grog? Protection? And let’s not forget who keeps this shithole healthy”
“The council needs better members!!” A man cried which resulted in cheers.
Miguel stepped to jay who was pouring a glass of something from out the room.
“You’ll die for this” he said quietly. “This is not your victory..you will perish under your own ambitions” jay laughed loud and demanded his hat. The crowd cheered

Last edited:
“Jay has no knowledge of any plan..” Bo states with slight dread. Looking at the crowd following jay his worry seemed to fade. “With most of the town behind us.. we could probably just demand a ship..”

Jay and company kicked in the longhouse door, they were met with three men who surrendered when nine guns came through the door.
Jay took the guards weapons and spread them among the crowd before heading upstairs. The bottom floor filled with people and the armed people followed jay upstairs. Miguel sanders. Hock Morgan. Paulos fall and Bonny jinx stood from the table in relative shock, they heard the noise. Never assumed it would come looking for trouble.
Hock smiled at jay, and Bonny had a smirk.
Paulos drew a blade and went toward jay but Miguel cleared his throat.
“And what... prey tell.. is your plan?” He asked the crowd but mostly jay.
“Change sanders, and now!” Jay states raising his gun the crowd cheered despite how vague jay was.
“And what needs to change?” Bonny asked with a seductive grin.
Jay stared for a moment and grinned “We Can talk later.. but first where’s the rum”
Hock sighed. He knew the economy of boline would result in problems.. but the town storming up here for rum?

Bo and Arashi made their way toward the front as hock began to barter.
“How about you supply your own grog? Protection? And let’s not forget who keeps this shithole healthy”
“The council needs better members!!” A man cried which resulted in cheers.
Miguel stepped to jay who was pouring a glass of something from out the room.
“You’ll die for this” he said quietly. “This is not your victory..you will perish under your own ambitions” jay laughed loud and demanded his hat. The crowd cheered
Arashi watched with some amusement as the council grew more and more angry with the extravagant Jay and his demands. She looked to Bo. "Yes, I believe you are right. We should have out choice of ship now."

A man took Miguel’s hat and placed it on jays head. “Is this treason!?” He boomed drawing his sword, but three people had clear shots.
“This isn’t treasure... “ jay states seriously. “This could be treasure though.. you let boline wither and dry you live it up and leave us sober to die”
Jay states as he walks around Miguel. Who glared at him every second he could without actually moving his neck. His authority was slipping, hell some of his own men are in the crowd.
Bo took a breath of confidence and stepped out of the crowd, “jays right! You sit pretty and the rest sit in shite” people agreed loudly. “You tax everything and provide nothing” bo adds, Pointing a finger at Miguel. Jay smashed his glass across Miguel’s face and kicked his sword from his hand “You hold no power over us now!” Jay laughed
“what should we do with him boline?!” He then roared..
the people Cry for death, many different kinds shouted out in suggestions eventually the crowd rested on hanging.
The crowd swarmed Miguel as they chanted “hang” and dragged him from the long house, Bonny jinx just sat back down with her hands up in mock surrender as she giggled a bit. Hock Morgan and Paulos falls just stood back. Wondering why Miguel was being singled out.
Jay looked at all three “boline has spoken and you will hear it!”
He then smiled at Bonny. “You are gorgeous minx but you must be like forty right?”
She made a teasing growl before putting her smile back on “thirtysix, boy. Can you even count to that?”
“We’ll Bang later” jay answered pointing at her as he descended the stairs to follow the people. Bo had already tied the noose to Miguel he just had to be strung up.

Last edited:
Arashi didn't spend much of her time in Boline, as she only came back here to get her rewards and to seek new clients. Despite that, she could respect what Jay had organized here. She did know what it felt like to be oppressed, and so while she did not participate, she watched with interest as Bo and Jay carried on with the execution. The people of Boline that had followed them hear were so loud in their cheering it was nearly defining.

In the square of boline was a platform for executions jay and booed Miguel to the middle of the platform and threw the rope over a beam above Miguel and tied it to a pillar on the corner. Miguel struggled with his hands to unleash his talent but jay kicked his knee.
“I’m not a man who likes talking” jay slurs to Miguel “let’s just get this done k? I’ll even look after your daughta” jay grins his usual smile but Miguel fumed, his eyes widened and his mouth parted as he screamed in fury kicking at jay who simply stepped back giggling.
Bo pulled the lever and Miguel’s rope tightens as he kicks and struggles. Bo had his rifle aimed at his head anyway in case he pulled some trick. The crowd cheered and eventually died down as Miguel does. Bo takes the stage next to jay and tells him, “claim Miguel’s ships for boline, but you get one of them”
Jay did, and the people cheered. “Join me on the seas, and you’ll be treated as family! Join me as we live free and take what we please! Your only tasks are respect to your captain, and as work hard as you play!” Jay led a group of seemingly willing people away. Bo waited for most of the crowd to leave before he cut down Miguel. He spat on his clothes and kicked his head. No movement.. “suppose I’ll bury you...... I sure hope your daughter wasn’t taken by that crowd..” he muttered.

She was in the crowd, Miguel’s first mate Felix held his captains daughter and kept her from screaming. “I’ll avenge him..” he tries to comfort. His eyes glaring daggers at bo from a distance.

Last edited:
Arashi had been in the crowd, and had overheard Felix's vow of revenge. She strode over to him casually, unsheathing the blade of her kusarigama and holding in to his back. She spoke softly, not looking him in the face as to not draw attention to them.

"If you come after Bo... Or either of them, for that matter... You will have a lot more than the demon twins to deal with." She gave him a sample jolt of her electricity, enough to hurt but not to damage. Felix gave a satisfactory start. He glared at her, but ran off with the daughter. Satisfied, Arashi went to rejoin Bo. Maybe they weren't done with Felix, but at least he would think twice now.

Felix escaped, vowing revenge albeit more silent then before.

Bo was dragging Miguel when he noticed Arashi walking his way, he dropped the corpse and took a few steps away from it. Enjoying the relative quiet that had settled after the people dispersed. “At the very least we can say a ship and crew is settled” he grins a weak smile.
“Most everyone here at boline can sail or fight.. but I’d guess only two handfuls have actually seen or been in battle, a war” he couldn’t help but judge boline right now.
How jay appealed to them was beyond him. But he could use it.

Jay and the drunk crowd had moved onto Miguel’s ships beating any people who stood by Miguel. Eventually Jay opened the captains quarters on the largest ship, finding exquisite flintlock rifles and hand cannons, swords of varying types, but the things that caught his eye was the violin, lute and drums.

He gasped and exhaled sharply with excitement “yes! Yes! YES!” He chants as he runs to find people who can play instruments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back