The adventures of Mottley and crew [Inactive]

The path was dirt, and very few interesting things were seeable. Tavi ended up taking out his book and read while he walked, deciphering the same passage as before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We should reach the next city around noon time." Mottley said, stowing his equipment again, playing with a small ball of light instead.

"Okay," Elis said. She hid her eye and looked at the others. They were all having a different aura. She smiled. She then looked around her and saw her brother. He was smiling and he was walking close to her. Alis smiled and slightly tighted her head to show her brother that she had respect for him. He did the same thing before going away. She was still walking.

Noticing the ghost and the ball of light, Tavi spoke up, as he was slightly behind the group. "Mottley, you told us you were a slayer of mages, yet you know magic and some of us have... Magic qualities. Are you saying you only kill certain mages?"

"I know survival tricks, light for dark caverns, medicinal needs, and so on. And i received that title because i have an exquisite skill for slaying mages, the ones i wish to be dead of course."

Releasing a sigh, Tavi smiled and loosened the grip on his tome. "I'm glad, as you can probably tell I use no weapons, simply my own magic. Personally I was curious on whether or not you'd attempt to kill me on the spot for trying to heal you!" Chuckling at his own joke, Tavi released a small flutter of light images, taking the forms of butterflies, into the sky, as if he was finally able to release them after being cooped up for so long.

Smiling, Tavi closed his book. "You seem as if you are the judge, jury, and the executioner. But these days, that's not such a bad quality to have."

Alanna sat in a tree, bow in hand, waiting for some sort of animal to come along. She listened to the voices coming closer and sighed. She draped her bow across her back and pulled out her sword, getting ready to drop down.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Looking to his right, Tavi felt a soul waiting inside the tree, the flames of it were tensed up, waiting to pounce. "Someone tell me, are bandits regular around these parts?"

"I don't know, I don't come here often," Elis said. She heard a sound and looked to the tree. She took her twin blades and then she stopped walking. She then looked ready to fight.

Alanna saw several figures walk into view, two of them appearing to have already realized she was there. Alanna frowned as the girl drew twin swords. She dropped from the tree and stuck her sword into the ground. "Alright you pesky adventurers. You got me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulling to a stop, Tavi observed the woman with interest. "Pesky? This would be our fist adventure together, so almost. And your bow, miss. I'd prefer if you'd drop it."

She frowned and looked at the bow slung over her back. "No thanks." Alanna shifted into a fighting stance, left hand near her sword.

Mottleu walked between the bickering people. "How about everyone calms down and we talk this out. She doesn't appear to be any bandit."

Alanna glared at Mottley. "For your information, I was a bandit for 4 years! I take insult at your remark."

She shrugged. "Attempting not to. But people keep scaring all the animals away."

Alanna's eyes twinkled. "With what?" She suddenly glared. "Burning witches?"

Tavi opened his book on instinct, feeling a dark stain on her soul. "No, business." Although they outnumbered her, Tavi knew first hand what hate can allow someone to do.

Mottley nodded "we are on a tight schedule so if you could leave us be it would be greatly appreciated." Mottley started walking slowly

Alanna suddenly whips her sword out of the ground and points it at Mottley. "Does it have anything to do with burning cities?" She's obviously ticked about something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back