The adventures of Mottley and crew [Inactive]

A few minutes before the sun began to rise, Tavi woke up, and sat there watching the suns rays. Within minutes Tavi was ready, his only belongings his clothes, book, and Mottleys bag of coins strapped to his hip. After ordering some bread from the inn, Tavi found himself sitting under the tree in a ganza position, politely greeting Mottley and resting his tome down next to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gerrick exits the inn shortly after Mottley, as is his usual routine. Seeing the elf sitting down next to a tree, he heads over and leans on it, munching on another piece of bread and watching towards the sunrise. "Do you really believe our little group can take out the wizard?" Gerrick asked abruptly after standing there for a moment.

Elis was already woke up for some time now. Again, the dream she did looked so real. She strapped her sword and her twin blades at her right hip. She was ready then. She walked out of the inn and then she went to the others and waved. "Hey," she said.

Somewhat surprised by the overhead person, Tavi grabbed his book and sat up. "That's everyone right?"

"There was a young one who wished to join us, but it appears he isn't going to show up. how sad." Mottley sighed "We will give him another five minutes or so otherwise he is out of luck."

"Hm, okay..." Elis said. "By the way, any of you know information about dragonborns?" she asked. "I am trying to gather some information about that specie," she sighted. "If only I could see a real dragonborn."

Somewhat surprised by the overhead person, Tavi grabbed his book and sat up. "That's everyone, right?"

"Well with a dragon parent you gain a scaly, dragon like humanoid appearance. With a dragon soul you usually have abilities hidden within you, like the ability to see spirits or things along that nature."

"Oh," Elis said. "Wait, what?" she then asked. As long that she knew, she always saw spirits and auras while hiding one of her eyes. "That's strange," she said. "How can we know if someone is a dragonborn?" she asked.

"Well the scaled one is easy, the dragon souled ones... Its rather difficult. A soul seer could tell you, but most go their whole lives without knowing they are. Also a dragonborn will be able to dive into a volcano and leave unharmed. Other than that i don't know of any way. Why do you ask?"

"Because I do see spirits and those kind of things," Elis said. She jumped down her branch. "It might only be that I can see them, like a kind of medium or something..." she said.

Mottley looked at Elis, then shrugged. "Well we might encounter a volcano or soul seer on our way but otherwise we should head out."

Heating talk of a soul seer Tavi blinked several times. True, Tavi would be something of a soul seer, even if it was due to his blood. That would also explain the strange soul he could sense from Elis, the one that was twisted with some other sort of power. "Yes, maybe..." The time wasn't right, he thought, since he wasn't sure himself.

"So... Is the five minutes over?" Elis asked. She was ready to go and she didn't really wanted to wait more.

Tavi gathered up his book and jogged to keep up with the trio, looking behind at the serene tree behind him.

Elis reajusted her twin blades as they were doing a really annoying sound. She looked around her as she continued walking silently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back