• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Accident (MxF Plot) (Looking for a female partner)

AgentFire

Supporter
The setting is a modern day New York city for most. For your girl, the setting is completely different... During her sleep, some strange rays flew into her window, hitting her. She didn't even feel them, but these rays began to go to work immediately. The earth quaked below, as your girl was beginning to grow. How big? Humongous. The city beneath her was evacuated while she kept growing. Eventually, when she stopped, half of New York was destroyed. And your girl, well, from her perspective, everything looks like sand or dirt. When she awakes, she won't be able to tell the difference. She may think it's a dream even. But, this is where my guy comes in. My guy, is your girl's best friend. They've been friends for a very long time. And while he has no clue what happened, he'll do everything in his power to get your girl's attention, and try and help her as best as he can.

[ I kind of forgot to mention, by the way. If you're interested, you can PM me, or post here, and I'll PM you c: ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back