• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Academy (Shy Shadow x Mei Miyamoto)

Shy Shadow

Zombie Slayer
Charlie struggled to place her boxes on to one of the empty bed laid on the right side of the room. "There," she said to herself putting her hands on her hips as she looked at her boxes and duffle bag all piled onto her new bed. She didn't even no where to start. She looked at the other side of her room, her roommate wasn't here yet so that gave her some tome to get things organized. She put her big messy hair into a bun and started to open the boxes.

Destiny pulled her rolling, hard case suitcase and old suitcase to her room. Her younger brother followed obediently, carrying a medium and small sized boxes with him. She let go of her newer suitcases handle and turned the nob. There stood the girl Destiny assumed to be her roommate.

"Hey." She spoke with a smile as she entered the room. "Layton, just put my boxes on the end of the bed. I'm Destiny." She turned to the cute girl with her hand out. Layton, her younger brother, did as his sister told him then waited impatiently for her to walk him back to the car. The light from the window glimmered off of his teal hair tips.

Charlie smiled as she saw her room mate, and a younger boy. "Hi, I'm Charlie," she said happily pushing her black rimmed glasses back to the bridge of her nose. "Do you guys need any more help?" The red head asked.

"No, this is all of my stuff." Destiny smiled at Charlie. "I will be right back!" She sang, following her brother out of the room. They walked in silence for a while. Then they were met with a green ford escape at the front of the school. "I'm going to miss you." Destiny frowned at her brother. His eyes had already overflown with tears.

"Be safe." Layton sobbed, grabbing Destiny's shoulders and pulling her in for a hug. She nodded into his shoulder which was now damp. "Love you sis." He wiped his tears and got into the car.

"Be careful out there, baby." Her mother called from the front seat. Destiny laughed and waved as they drove away.

After making sure they were a good distance away she bolted back to her room. There was a cute person there, how could she not? She flug the door open and jumped onto her bed. Her pink braids started to fray as her head hit the empty cot. She rolled over on her side to look at Charlie.

"So, what are you here for?" She pondered, holding her head up by her hand. Her arm was at an acute angle against the bed.

Charlie put the boxes beside her bed so that she could lay there. She bounced on her bed then sat down on her bum. "Oh I'm majoring in literature," she told the pink haired girl. She just noticed how cute her roommate really is. She could a feel a blush arise on her cheeks but quickly pushed it down. "What about you?" she quickly asked. Then realised that the girl's eyes were a bit watery, she probably missed her family. "Is it your first year here too?" she asked her offering her a light smile.

"Oh, yeah." Destiny rolled onto her back. "I am going in for, like the arts. Music composition and animation." She sat up and stared at the boxes at the end of her bed. Her mind raced with how she would get her things out to set them up.

(whats the dorm look like?)

(Like this?)

IMG_7927to32-ISnL-Dorm-3-o.jpg

This is how she is planning to make her side:

bd01d8f9e27a3404fb59607c900aeaa2.jpg

"That's awesome," she said smiling. "Oh I almost forgot!" she said and opened her backpack. "I have skittles," she said taking out a pack of skittles. "Oh I hope you don't mind that I took this side, but we could change if you would like," she said smiling politely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back