• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

I'm a Human Services student, for all your servicing needs... Oh yes... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Lava

draw-french-costanza.jpg

good news.jpg

I figured out how to access this site on my school chromebook! Now I can type better and not have so many missing spaces... My phone does that for some reason.

How's everybody doing?

Can someone give me a summary of the events in our IC so far? I wanna jump in...

Well Odd is drugging people and interrogating  them of information, Lava and sheon are chatting, I was drinking a dream tea and was thrown at Char. that's pretty much it as much I can remeber lol

Well Odd is drugging people and interrogating  them of information, Lava and sheon are chatting, I was drinking a dream tea and was thrown at Char. that's pretty much it as much I can remeber lol

Basically it's half utter chaos and half normal shit.

How's everybody doing?

Can someone give me a summary of the events in our IC so far? I wanna jump in...

An undead bear attacked, new students joined in, drugging some other students, and casual talks about our past. Pretty much sums it up. Oh and the official shipping room list is up .                                      

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back