• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of Shin Mesatsu (Official Chat)

Dawn

"Now remember, stay out of trouble. I might work here, but don't expect me to get you out of trouble every time you screw things up." Dawn was giving her little sister a lecture, while the sister in question was scowling at the ground with a faint pout on her lips. "Also for the love of God don't blow anything up." Dawn really had her hands full with her hot tempered sister. Blaze opened her mouth to retort before closing it again. She let out a sigh and nodded "Yeah, whatever sis, I'll behave.

Dawn let out a sigh not knowing to believe her or not but went on her own separate way to meet with the other teachers. She gave Sakamoto and Ezro a quick greeting and a smile. Standing by one of the shrubs she let her amber eyes study the students below. They were a lively bunch, that was for sure. Though they were all interacting she noticed one that wasn't. A girl on a bench who looked out of place.

She made her way down through the students and headed towards that bench in question. She stopped in front of it and smiled at her. "Do you need any help, dear? I can show you to your room if you'd like. Miss...?" she paused in a way that suggested she would like to know her name.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Blaze

Blaze kicked a pebble and had her hands in her pockets of her ripped jeans. She didn't get why she had to go to this school. She was fine at the school she was at, then she remembered she almost blew up the school she was at. That was why they thought it was better she went to a school with others like her. Not that she minded, it might be fun here and holy shit they were in a whole other country. She still kept her New York accent and she wasn't going to lose it if she had anything to say about it.

The school was grand, she could admit that much, though she wasn't one to care about luxuries or how gold you could make a room. She made her way up the cobble stone walk way and stopped at a garden area. She shifted her gaze from side to side before grinning. Jumping on the wall she leaned forward so she could see the entire area. She felt above everyone here. Walking along the edge she held her hands behind her back. Stretching out her hand she made a flame and let it dance around her hand.

She spotted two people and squinted, one girl was having problems talking to a boy. She seemed nervous in Blaze's eyes. Was that boy doing something to her? She jumped down off the wall and landed cleanly on her feet. Making her way over she studied them before she decided to speak. "Hey there, he's not hurting you is he?" she asked with concern. Then the chill hit her and she let out a curse before pulling her jacket closer. "Who turned on the AC?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

Cosmos Cosmos Siren77 Siren77

Estella was content just people watching for the moment, but her attention turned to a woman who approached her. Estella stood, smoothing out her skirt, before smiling politely at the woman. "Graves, Estella Graves." Her father always told her to put the family name first when introducing herself ever since she was a child. She never broke that habit. Anyway the woman had mentioned soemthing about showing Estella to her dorm, so she paused, before nodding. "If I can go up there now, that would be wonderful. Are you one of the teachers?" Nico Nico

Last edited:
Kaizo made the ice sculpted flame vanish into the air as he looked over at the girl who had just approached them. By the looks of her, she seemed to be about his own age as well, although he had a feeling he wouldn't be taking as kindly to this one. His right hand clenched into a fist upon hearing her accusations, and looked her over as anger boiled slightly in his gut. 'Cool it Kaizo, she's just asking to be sure. Everything's fine, just calm down.' The young man took a deep breath before letting it out with a huff, a slight spark of flames igniting from his breath as he did so. "Nope, there's no trouble here. We're just enjoying a nice leisurely walk through the campus."​
Cosmos Cosmos Nico Nico

Mordecai sighed, placing the small pieces of metal back inside his body. After he did, Mordecai out his dark grey shirt back on." Yes, he's mines, but thankfully he won't attack you since I'm done here." The tall boy had gotten down from the table and patted his canine on the snout."calm down boy, no more chasing away..Thank you for the help." Agros licked Mordecai on the side of the face and laid on the ground beside him." Anyway, don't take any photos of me ok? The others did and it got really annoying. Also, they said something about a monster..well, i guess that would me. Teh, I'm use to be calling a monster so it doesn't matter me." Morde shrugged, grabbing his stuff​
JynxieMinxie JynxieMinxie

She blinked. "Why would you set him to attack people?" It seemed like a rather silly thing, given the fact that they were all supposed to be attending school together. Why bother sending people off at the first? The boy stood, and she eyed him for a moment. He mentioned the photos, and crossed her arms over her chest, jutting her hip out to one side.

"No offense, but you don't seem very photo-worthy." There was a bit of a teasing tone to her voice. "Wait... they called you a monster? Like, the other students around here?" This was... bothersome to say the least. She took a step forward, shaking her head. "The only monster I see here is the pup, and that's because he's monstrous huge!" She was doing her best to try and cheer the guy up, though she was likely failing. "At least, I doubt you're more monster than I or anyone else here is. I mean, c'mon! My hair is blue, like, for real." A hand gestured to the blue plaited locks on her head.

"Anyways, don't let them get you down." There was a wink of one glacial-blue eye before she turned to look back at the other students she'd passed. "So what's your name, hm?"

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Aru quickly followed behind Sayaka hearing her say 'let's not get lost' he felt a pang of...something, in his chest. not an unfamiliar feeling, but certainly an unwelcome one. especially on the first day, he decided to himself to just follow the girl where ever. it couldn't be any worse then just standing around right? both of his teammates agreed with him.

When Aru and Sayaka entered the building, there was a long period of silence, well what felt like a long period of time. After the girl had asked him a question, Aru bit his lip, then asked right back "w-w-where are y-you from?" trying his best to dodge the questioning. though his friends shook their heads disapprovingly, he said out loud in response to their disapproval "Hey! i-it's the best i can come up with right now!" not realizing that only he can see the pair.

Illusive Illusive

Last edited:
"Don't worry, he wont bite you unless I tell him to. Also, he was just chasing them away, sorry for the misunderstanding. Argos here isn't a monster, hes the only one I can call friend"This school was already starting to become a bother to him. These people...where already starting to annoy him the unwanted attention. Why couldn't he just stay home and where he was shut off to the world? Because his parents thought he could make friends and even find love. That seem very unlikely. Who would want to befriend a freaky looking guy like him? Better yet love him?

"Thats why they took pictures of me, because my appearance isnt appealing. I have the eyes of a demon they say, some say I'm a monster in human clothing. Even my parents are scared of me although they dont show it." Of course his lips didn't move. Everything was heard thanks to his abilities. " Also, im not worry about it, besides I've stop caring a long time ago." With a snap of his fingers, Agros had vanished. Didnt want to draw more attention​

He'd missed her jokes, whether intentionally or just because he seemed a bit of what she would call a 'sour puss'. Oh well. "You don't look like any demon I've seen." She said, shrugging. The dog vanished, and she wondered briefly if summoning it was one of the boy's abilities, along with this mental speech he was using. "Do you always talk like that?" It was an honest question, one fueled by curiosity rather than trying to make him feel more demon-ish. She doubted he'd see it that way, though.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Zenjiro​

Zenjiro blinked with indifference at his close friend's reply. However before he could do anything else, a small statured women entered his line of sight. It took the professor a moment to notice that it was Dawn greeting them before disappearing once more. Zenjiro had acknowledged her presence with a slight nod before she left though.

Now back to his earlier thoughts. Ezro was always the "chill" one. So his decision to put off the announcement until further notice was foretold by the elder half of the duo before the formal plans were even made. Knew it. Was all the older professor thought as he walked into the corridor and down the academy's halls. In all honesty, the older male didn't know what to expect from this new experience. He's only ever had one illegitimate apprentice in his life. Despite the uncertainty, Zenjiro knew that the strings he had to cut and pull to make the academy happen would be worth it.

The man paused as he glanced out one of the corridor's windows to momentarily examine the students below. Each of them had potential. They just need the right guidance. He thought blowing out a puff of air before letting thoughts overflow his mind.

Jethro​

Jethro mentally awarded himself as he casually pulled up into one of the parking spots and checked the time again. He arrived a lot earlier than he thought he would. Still, would the teen ever admit to Sakamoto that he rushed his way over? . . . nah. It was fun flooring it while he could though. Jet studied the few cars that drove down the narrow path away from the hidden academy. It seemed that most if not all the students were getting dropped off by a driver.

The young man exited "his" car before slinging a backpack onto his shoulder as well as grasping a drawstring sack in his left hand. His green eyes scanned the academy carefully allowing him to spot a couple of guys unknowingly walking with an awkward space between one another. Ah, first day awkwardness. All of that useless tension was happening again. However, the guy with an eyepatch and the dude with the pink hair seemed chill about it. In one swift motion, Jethro shut the door and locked the vehicle. The two seemed okay.

Gotta meet someone somewhere. Why not now? Jet thought to himself while indifferently adjusting the folded sleeve of his white long-sleeved button up polo and walking over to the two other well dressed guys. The adrenaline from his earlier personal race against time was still flowing through his veins, but his usual easygoing vibe took the reigns once Jet arrived between the two students. "Yo" He simply stated nodding at both of them. They both seemed to be taking their time waddling toward the academy. "Anyone else see him?" Jethro questioned catching sight of Zenjiro watching the students through the corridor window.

Siren77 Siren77 Nico Nico TerribleTachi TerribleTachi Yu Mi-Ra Yu Mi-Ra

"Sorry, I forget to give you my name. It's Mordecai, but you can me Morde." Morde tilted his head, abit confused."Hum? What do you by that? The way I talk? If you mean mentally, then yes. I've been unable to talk ever since I was born." This was very unusual. He was expecting her to make fun of him or even run away. Suddenly, he stood in front of her and looked into the girl's eyes without saying a word for a moment. "Your kinda strange."

|| Minuki ||

Minuki watched as the boy eventually pulled his hand away after the odd poke, was that not what she was supposed to do? She pondered it for a moment before simply becoming distracted once again by concentrating on his words, she nodded and her smile widened cheerfully as his assumption to what she said hit home perfectly, she jumped up and down once like an overly excited child before one again returning to listening, her eyes stared curiously and full of wonder as the flame burst into life upon the boys palm, the reflection of the orange flames flickering and dancing within her eyes,hands raised up and clenched under her chin in an adorable manner as he tossed it she watched full of energy as it came back down in a frozen sculpture, "…. F-…. Hmfph!….. Ao-….. m- moooo!…." She struggled out as though not even knowing what she was saying by this point, just a random jumble of sounds coming out of her mouth.

She didn't even notice as the fiery girl, both in hair and nature approached and started to speak, still staring at the sculpture until the very moment it disappeared from his hand, blinking a few times and tilting her head, as she slowly turned to face her, not having heard the words she innocently raised one hand and leg into the air at the same time, sticking her tongue out as though copying some sort of Japanese idol pose, "….H- Hawoo!…." She called out excitedly to her, releasing from the pose and and tugging at the boys shirt again before starting to create strange hand movements again, trying to communicate something, at the end her hands re-joined her sides and she gave a smile as though thinking she'd done everything in a completely normal and self-explanatory manner.

Misty blinked at him in surprise when he surrendered his name to her, but recovered quickly enough with a smile. "I'm Misty! Nice to meet you." He seemed confused by her question, but caught on before she could elaborate. Probably for the best, since she might have just ended up making him feel self-conscious.

"Ah. I see. Well, at least you've got that, then... I'm no good at sign language." There was a bit of a giggle to her voice, watching as he seemed to approach her, standing just in front of her. Their gazes locked onto each other, her staring back at him without a hint of fear or unease. He spoke again, and she laughed, grinning. "So I'm told. To be fair, you're probably a bit strange too. I mean, orange hair?" Her tone was teasing, and she reached up, as though to tug on a lock of his hair before pausing, thinking better of it and instead shoving her hands into the pockets of her shorts.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Ezro

'Good hell.' Ezro thought to himself as he continued watching the student pile on through the front gates. "To think give or take twenty years ago we thought we were the only people with these kind of abilities. Now look at all these strong youth, they will do nicely for our program. I just hope we'll be able to help them the best we can." The older professor let out a huff as he looked over at his friend. "Ten years in the making and it's all finally coming together. Which let's face it, without your help and smarts in the business world we'd have gotten nowhere." A grin came across Ezro as his attention returned to the window. 'The Shin Mesatsu Academy, the birth of a new generation. And an incredibly strong one at that. These young men and women have such potential."

Kaizo
Chuckling at his new friends excitement upon seeing his powers, he playfully patted her on the head before returning his gaze back to the gates. Heaven knows what other people he'd actually meet here, the most he could do was hope and pray that there wouldn't be anyone to cause trouble with him.

Kaizo grinned at his small companions reaction to the other girls question. Minuki's smile was highly contagious, which was actually good for the young man considering he hadn't had much to smile about for the past few years. "See?" He said gesturing to her with his hand. "No harm done, just two newly found..." he looked down at Minuki. "Friends I suppose, getting to know one another and enjoying each other's company. I appreciate your concern though, I'm glad to see there's someone here that takes into consideration the well being of others. It shows great strength in integrity and character."​
Xanto Xanto Nico Nico Cosmos Cosmos

Diavel still had his shades on. It just so happened that there was a student with an eye-patch walking alongside him and he hadn't noticed - the frame of his shades just about hid the other guy from his view. So when a voice spoke from behind him, he was surprised to see not just one, but two individuals standing next to him.

The first one was a gangster of some kind. He looked it, plain and simple. Even as Diavel looked him up and down, the guy was lighting a cigarette. Nothing special about that, since the pink-haired guy smoked occasionally too. But starting off right when one stepped into the Academy? Either the guy was a wannabe, or he was addicted to hell. That eye-patch was a bit too much.

The second guy, the one who had spoken, seemed a little more... normal. At least, he looked like the kind of guy Diavel would have associated himself with. The blond seemed at ease with himself, and Diavel unconsciously relaxed, too. His eyes followed the direction of the other, and as he saw the white-haired man at the window he nodded. "Yeah. What about him?" he asked, removing his shades to reveal a pair of piercing blue eyes.

Xanto Xanto Yu Mi-Ra Yu Mi-Ra

Zenjiro
Zenjiro heard Ezro's voice echo from down the corridor. Something about "twenty years ago" and "youth." Perhaps he didn't realize that I had left the room earlier? Zenjiro thought and as a result teleported right back into the main office. He listened as Ezro praised the efforts of Zenjiro's business techniques making the institution possible. "Ezro, your insistence on this project was one of the moving forces of my actions. That, and we're brothers. We're a team and we made this happen together with Amanda, Miranda, Cassandra-" The man paused for a moment before completing the list. Do all their names rhyme? The guy could have paused for anything, but he threw a glance at his friend after realizing that the three most normal sounding names rhymed. It was Ezro's job to do the interviews. Zenjiro merely checked their applications and searched them up in the already established control room. " . . . Dawn, Gidget and Isaac" He completed returning his gaze to the window. Yes, even this cold-hearted man had random thoughts pass his mind.

Jethro
"Hm, he's not there anymore" Jethro stated indifferently observing Zenjiro suddenly disappear. The situation was usual for him since he already knew about the man's abilities. Jet was just glad that Sakamoto hadn't teleported right in front of them. His gaze shifted to the pink-haired guy, " . . . well he could do that." It was true. As Jet's mentor, the man was teleporting whenever wherever he wanted to. The teen's green eyes then focused onto the eyepatch kid on his opposite side, "He could also manipulate your emotions." "Seems like nothing, but it's surprising how much it matters even in the most casual scenarios" Jethro explained while walking with the two other students. It wasn't his actual intention to make Sakamoto the star subject of his first discussion with the group. The teen ran a hand through his hair and concluded, "Main thing, watch out." A few moments went by after his previous line. It was just enough time to smoothly insert an introduction. " . . I'm Jethro by the way," The blond said reaching a hand out to pinky then smokey.

Siren77 Siren77 TerribleTachi TerribleTachi Yu Mi-Ra Yu Mi-Ra

Ezro

"Well, you and I both know I'm so persistent only because I don't know when to quit. And I'm sure you know how much trouble that's gotten me when we were kids." He let out a chuckle as his thoughts began reminiscing on his long lasting adventures with his dear friend. The two had been through a lot together, and the bond they had formed over many years seemed almost unbreakable at this point. Ezro tuned back in to what was going on as his friend spoke again. Zenjiro had spoken a fragment but then stopped....

It didn't take him long to figure out what had caught his friend up, but he chose to stay quiet until he finally finished. "You were thinking about how those first three names' all rhyme aren't you?" Ezro said with a sly smile as he looked over at his companion. Not knowing wether he was about to be joked with back by his friend, or smacked in the back of the head by him but he decided to be ready for both.​
Xanto Xanto

~Miranda (Economics Teacher)~
Miranda walked out of the staff office and into her economics classroom with a hot coffee in a mug that read 'World's Best Sister', sipping it as she placed the mug onto the table and took her laptop out connecting it to the bored that was at the front of the room. She looked out of the window and laughed a little at all the students crowding outside with their friends, she was rather glad that she got this job since the last job didn't pay nearly as much as she did and the students at the other were no where near as nice as these kids may be. It was rather interesting, more and more people are being found to have abilities which meant more and more schools were being made since these kids are not yet accepted into a normal living society. She took another sip of her coffee mug and smiled at it remembering some fine times with her sister that she will hopefully get to meet. "Let us make a start to the day." Miranda got up from her seat and walked out of the classroom, making sure to close and lock the door behind her before walking down the rather long hallway.

~Amanda~
Amanda looked around the area she was in, from what she could see she was rather fond of the place. It was spacious, quiet, clean, perfect in her sense. Amanda thought to make this moment as cliche as possible by looking back at the gates she just walked through. She looked around some more and found none of the students here rather interesting or peculiar, they seemed normal and some of them seemed rather dodgy. As she looked at the students a rather odd soul had walked in front of her quite unexpectedly causing Amanda to move back a little though not too noticeable "Stupid people, should watch where they're going." Amanda widened at the rudeness coming from the soul, sure you get the odd mean person that doesn't want to be here but this was different. "Me, watch out for you? Be glad that some of us an hear you let alone watch out for you." Amanda realised she had said that out loud instead of in her head, the woman turned around to face Amanda. She was a lot taller because of the heels she was wearing, her hair in a tight bun and her clothes that of a business type. "What do you mean 'be glad some of us can hear you'? Do you not know who I am you little brat." Amanda stood there in utter shock, she looked around and noticed everyone in there own little conversations and then looked at the ghost who she had just noticed, had a bullet hole in the middle of her forehead. She realised the problem here, the poor woman didn't know she was dead, some ghosts don't realise that they are dead and that sometimes the reason why they are still on this Earth. "I'm sorry, but ma'am you're dead. By the looks of it, you have been shot in the head and with that kind of rudeness I don't think I care to who you are."

"You don't think I have noticed that I shot myself in the head you child." Oh well there goes that idea that she doesn't know she is dead.... Amanda stared at the ghost with a rather confused face, she didn't really know what she had gotten herself into here. "It's rude to stare you know." And with that the woman was off on her little mission, ghosts have a thing where the only reason they are alive is because they have a mission, they have something they are yet to complete. That and running away from their reaper, but sometimes their missions don't always go to plan which leaves them stuck here. "Well then, that was rather interesting." Amanda walked further into the school and into a green grassed area where a few other students were. She picked a rather shady tree that was still sort of small and sat herself down so that she leaned against the tree to look at the students. She moved her bag so that it was next to her legs to take out the book she was reading on the plane with no real motives to do anything any time soon.

After a bit of reading she looked up and found the same ghost that she talked to before ranting at a pink haired boy. She laughed a little, they guy was completely obvious to the kind of hell that the lady was giving him. Amanda wasn't quite sure what to think of the guy, he had pink hair which was rather extravagant, it made her think that there was a reason behind it which intrigued her. She thought he was rather cute, she liked his eyes and his sense of style he seemed quiet but with the way he was looking at people he seemed sort of like a jerk. She looked down at her book where she found a ladybug that had somehow gotten there, she smiled a bit at the bug. "Hello there, what do you think of him?" She laughed a bit and looked back at the pink haired guy and then at the bug again, "Not that I am going to talk to him..." Amanda got annoyed with herself, it hadn't even been ten minutes and she is already of speaking to people and with a groan she went back to reading her book, the bug resting on her finger.

TerribleTachi TerribleTachi

Diavel smirked to himself as the blond kid described the teacher. Personally, he approved of that dressing sense. He hoped he'd get to interact with the white-haired teacher - see what the guy was made of.

Diavel shook the other's hand and nodded amiably, "Diavel Sorrow." His blue eyes stared at the other piercingly, "How do you know so much about the guy, anyway? He your sugar daddy, or something?" the pink-haired man smirked. Jethro didn't seem like the guy who would get triggered easily, but it was just in Diavel's nature to test the waters.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he caught a flash of red among the green bushes. A redhead was sitting under the shade of a tree, reading a book. Her hair was covering most of her face, but Diavel couldn't help a chuckle. So there were people like that here - who walked in through the gates for the first time, sat down on the grass, and began to read. Damn weird. Or perhaps she was the only one this absurd - the rest of the kids seemed to be making their way to the dorms to unpack, like normal people would. Like eventually he and Jethro would, once they got over the formalities.

T That_Irish_Person Xanto Xanto

Zenjiro
Zenjiro's cold eyes stayed pointed at Ezro. As usual, the man remained unfazed even by his co-worker's accurate assumption. "We've waited long enough. It is time to make the announcements and gather the board," He stated dismissing Ezro's previous remark. His hands slid into his pockets before he exited out the main office once again. By that time, most students were probably attempting to put up with their new acquaintances' awkward smalltalk attempts.

Jethro
"Mentor," Jethro replied to the other seemingly confident teen. That type of guy, eh? The blonde thought he'd play along since there was nothing better to do at the moment anyway. After taking a few more steps, Jet paused in his tracks and focused his green gaze onto Diavel. " . . . teaching me how to be one," He convincingly smirked prior to scanning the part of the campus they were on. The academy was so big that Jethro didn't really know where to go next. "Invited me here on a personal note," Jet admitted letting the joke roll off to an end.

Siren77 Siren77 TerribleTachi TerribleTachi

Ezro​
Ezro frowned slightly at his friends words before shrugging slightly and chuckling. "Alright, whatever you say boss. I'll take care of the announcement now." The older of the two cleared his throat before stretching his hands out, followed by a buzz filling the air. He was tapping into any electronic device on the campus and using it as an anchor to project his voice. "Excuse me can everyone hear me?" Ezro said followed by an echo of his voice being broadcasted around the campus. "If everyone would please report to the main hall. We will begin opening ceremonies shortly." Soon the buzzing stopped and Ezro let out a sigh before walking out of the room and heading for the main hall.

Kaizo​

The girl who had approached himself and Minuki didn't seem to be responsive so Kaizo shrugged his shoulder before listening on to the broadcast. Once it was finished he let out a sigh before motioning his head over to the front entrance of the building. "C'mon, let's get to that meeting before they start without us." Kaizo said as he began walking down the cobble walkway.
Xanto Xanto Cosmos Cosmos

(bleep it, i'm moving on too Illusive Illusive )

Aru heard the sound of the announcer and quickly excused himself from the girl, extremely nervous the entire time. quickly he ran off to the main hall, where the announcement told everyone to meet up. being one of the first one's there, he decided to hunker down and commit to a corner, admiring the majesty of the place from his small safe corner.

(open for interaction)

A call came over a loud speaker somewhere within the campus, and Misty cocked her head to one side, listening. "Looks like we should go. See ya around, Mordecai!" She grinned, turning away from the boy and resuming her run into the main building.

Upon reaching the main hall, she slowed her pace, glancing around to see who else had arrived. She was early, it seemed, the only other around a boy with a shock of white hair on his head. He was huddled in a corner, and she stared at him a moment before moving on to find a seat.

K KodomoYamiya

Last edited:
(Sorry Nico Nico can't waiy any longer)
Estella grabbed the handle of her rolling bag, and started making her way to the main hall, along with the other students. This gave her a chance to people watch some more, but in reality, She didn't see anyone who looked interesting. With a sigh, she ran her hand through her bangs, pushinf them back into place. Once she entered the main hall, She looked around and noticed that she wasn't the only one there. But, that was to be expected. She figured though, she wouldn't bother them.(Open for interaction)

Zenjiro
Zenjiro nodded approvingly as his colleague took action. It was about time to make the public announcement since most people had arrived onto campus. His cold gaze shifted as he watched Ezro slowly walk out the door and into the halls. What speck is this? The gray-haired professor thought looking at the corner of his right lens. In one smooth motion, Zenjiro removed his glasses, started polishing the lens with a piece of cloth, and teleported into the main hall. He was still focused on wiping off the dust on his glasses, not really paying much attention to the students filing into the room. Hm, one more thing.

Jethro
Jethro was waiting on Diavel's response when he suddenly felt himself teleport into the main hall almost bumping into the girl next to him. Sakamoto! Immediately the teen threw a sharp glance at Sakamoto who merely threw one right back at him. The professor obviously wasn't paying attention to where he teleported the young guy. Jet knew he had to explain the random disappearance to Diavel later. While briefly adjusting his sleeve, Jet shook his head about Zenjiro's merciless teleporting and reverted his green eyes to the light-haired girl who stood right next to him. He was sure that Zenjiro only pulled that trick on him for now. Hopefully his sudden appearance didn't startle her, "Hey."

Siren77 Siren77 FireMaiden FireMaiden TerribleTachi TerribleTachi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back