The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

She looked to Haru. "Dude, planet Rae is like..." She thought for a moment. "Five galaxies away. If you want to come... You need to bring some sort of super suit because there is nooooo atmosphere there." She chuckled. "And those Pandian Cave Crawlers, I have to get rid of like fifty each week! They're like these big rats..."

Zero sighs, "Sneaking off from school like that without a proper reason, and when the reason came you are cutting school. Why do you come to school in the first place?" His cold eyes are daring and not pleased at all, but knowing it's safe for the school too, he lets her. "But detention for a whole week," he added.

Tavia watches him quietly, "That's the same for everybody in the beginning, but they learn quickly. I believe you learn fast, as well." She smiles lightly.

Haru pouted at what Taryn said, he was really looking forward to going on some epic adventure with her but alas it seemed fate had other plans. Though he sweat dropped a bit when Zero gave her detention ‘Ack that isn’t fair, er well I don’t think it was fair…’ Fiddling with one of his tails Haru decided to stick up for Tayrn as detention didn’t seem all that fun “But Zero I’m sure she had a good reason for skipping class, can’t you make an exception or something? Please?” Haru asked him with a hopeful gaze.

"Detention is there to make up all the things she has missed. You're welcome to join, so she won't be lonely, Haru."

Haru shook his head rapidly in response “Haha no its okay I’m sure Taryn won’t get lonely…though um, isn’t giving her detention a little extreme?” Now that Haru thought about it Zero was beginning to remind him of his father, a bit high strung and one for discipline which he didn’t really like that much ‘I thought this school would be a get away from all the rules and proper way to act but I guess not’ Haru didn’t want the argument to linger but he wouldn’t want Taryn to get in trouble plus things were getting a bit awkward. Deciding to try to make things a bit better Haru voiced an idea “I know, how about we have some green tea instead? I brought some tea leaves before coming here and we could have dango to!” He tugged at the sleeves of his kimono a bit in apprehension along with his signature goofy grin.

"This academy...is an academy for the high standard students, so no fooling around and be obedient to the rules, and though you may not be supposed to be here in this school, we are granting your father's wish. Detention is to make up what she has missed--as I mentioned before--and green tea causes distraction, even if you both deny it. " He knows Haru's father once. Their strictness towards others makes them easy to become friends.

Haru hung his head when Zero mentioned his father and bit his tongue when Zero said green tea was a ‘distraction.’ He desperately wanted to retort back ‘How is green tea a distraction? It’s calming, therapeutic, and healthy!’ but that’s where the biting his tongue part came in. ‘Great a miniature version of my father, more lecturing and expectations…’ The thought of this made him want to pour a bucket of green tea on Zero’s head but he refrained from doing so. Instead he gave a response “Ah well I guess we all have different opinions now how about we get back to school?" Haru asked cheerfully. It looked like he was back forcing a smile and shrugging things off.

Zero watches quietly, then he leans down to pat Haru on the head. "Green tea is awesome, but it helps you relax, since it's calming. Once you relax when you're studying, it is easier for your brain to float to something else, it makes you harder to concentrate. Green tea is best when you finished studying and learning and needs to take a break, alright?" He stands back up, "I don't like to end a fight when one is still unsatisfied."

Haru’s widened his eyes when Zero leaned over and patted his head making his ears twitch. He was even more surprised when instead of giving some lecture Zero actually made a good point. ‘Maybe Zero is not like my father at all…maybe I was being a bit rash and over dramatic…’ Suddenly feeling embarrassed Haru shuffled his feet while his tails swished back and forth. “Ah well…you make a good point…and uh thanks for well…ending the argument there and…sorry for starting this…” His embarrassment quickly got replaced by a goofy grin when he though of something thus adding “Well once we’re all done studying and stuff we should all have a cup!” With that said Haru clapped his hands together in excitement.

"That...We'll see." He sighs, returning to his usual cold look. "But, if you cause any troubles in this school, that possibility will never come true." With that goofy look, he can tell that Haru will not be a serious student.

Haru continued with his happy expression despite the sudden attitude change from Zero, he was just happy there was no more tension. “All right…I’ll make sure I won’t make any trouble!” Haru responded eagerly “What do you guys think about heading back? I’d rather not stay in the creepy forest.”

I looked at her quietly "While there maybe truth in that, everyone has something they are running from or secrets that are to remain hidden. I think it entirely lies on the scales that balance out a persons soul." I leaned against the window "I will think about it"

"Deep talk huh, " Tavia chuckles, remembering her own secret. "I guess you're right, but not now. We have classes to go to. Three days time sir!"

Arima looked up to the sky "I'll bring you my verdict tomorrow, although I doubt one who fell from grace is the best choice s to help others. Anyway I will be heading to class now" He said leaning off the window and began walking away.

"Oh come on.... You really want me dead? Or... Hurt? Or... Earth gone.. 'Bye bye'!" She tried to bribe Zero. If she couldn't leave, she's going to be in deep trouble for whatever it was. "Honestly, I think I just saved your life.." She said, looking to the big, mechanical body.

Zero stares at Taryn hard and cold. "I'm letting you go but then you will have detention for all those stuff you have missed. And well, I do appreciate your skills, but I don't think those creatures are even strong enough to go against me. But that does not equal starting us a fight. Deciding to leave right now or not is up to you." He looks at the time, he needs to leave soon.

"Oh...But you seem so nice. I believe...No matter what you mean by 'fell from grace', people would love if you help. See you later, Arima." Tavia smiles, though curiosity is forming in her mind. What's his secret, she wonders, and quickly shakes her head. Just like she doesn't want other people to know about it, he probably doesn't want others to know as well.

"Fine..." She became that same creature once more, only the skinnier, more agile kind. "... But why so serious?" She looked to Haru. "Please... Don't whine." She chuckled, and was gone in a bright flash with an odd, noise.

The planet Rae was cold and barren, and was lit by a blueish, purple star. "I wonder what they have for me.." Up ahead was a large, messy looking alien structure. Minuets passed when she arrived in a large room, and 3 big thrones where there, with the head leader, Thaji, and the two others beside him were Kriha and Xerai. "What makes you so late?" Thaji questioned, in a thundering tone. "I guess your warriors are too weak to handle just one Cave Crawler-" "Dare you speak to us in that tone?!" Kriha snapped. "I'm only speaking to you in this tone because I thought Virus was supposed to be a leader as well!" She scoffed, and they stopped their blabbering. "... Why do you bring up this... Nonsense about our warriors?" Xerai asked, sitting up. "A Pandian Cave Crawler was on Earth. And I had to jump out of my seat to go and take care of it." "Ha! Pandian Cave Crawlers cannot space jump! They're animals!" Kriha chuckled, and gave a cold stare at Taryn. "Enough, but he is right." Thaji said, and continued. "We have asked for you to take care of something for us.-" He started. "-Something about you-" Xerai followed. "-Your school has others like you-" Kriha joined in. "-And you can't expose much of yourself-" Thaji muttered. "We know that you exposed yourself. If you expose any more of Virus, you will be forced to be put in a chamber.-" Thaji said again. "-And you cannot escape." Xerai said softly. "But what if there is powers training or something? What if I am forced to do something that risks my life to protect the school or something else?" Taryn went into her fighting look, and crumpled up her fist. They stayed silent. "... That's what I thought." She muttered, space jumping back to Earth.

"Woah!" Taryn yelled, almost tripping on the highschool wall. "Guess I jumped too close..." She backed away, and went into a regular form.

Ryu a Neko girl walked into the school wearing blood red skin tight jeans her blood red shirt thing with a rose in her hair and an eye patch thing very late looking around with her good blue eye and sighing knowing its not good for a new student to be late on there first day but she had a pretty good reason for it. She had a run in with some awful guys who wearing going to try and capture her and sell her on the Neko Market to someone who would probably abuse her so she beat them all until they were out cold. as she walks in further she sees some person almost trip on the wall and change into her human form but she continues on walking thinking nothing of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul wondered the hallways aimlessly her shoes clacking loudly against the floor.shit shoes stop making so much noise...she thought as she walked normally she wouldn't mind, because usually when people hear the clacking they know to run ,but at the moment she was ditching her classes so needed to be sneaky. After taking a few more steps as softly as she could she got fed up and pulled off her,throwing them onto the ground.

"damn you," Soul shouted as a dark shadowy substance forced around her and enveloped the shoes leaving nothing except a small black mark on the tile floor.Soul slowly turned around to keep walking only to find herself face to face with Zero. Shit she thought as she swifly tired to make a break for it.

Zero sighs as he goes back to the staircase, telling Haru to come along. Seeing Soul, his eyes turn cold. A student ditching class already...As she tried to make a run for it he catches her right by her back collar, dragging her back. "Any reason...Why you are skipping class?"

"Bow chika wow wow...." She chuckled, singing at the same time, as she walked back into the school halls. "Laaa deee daa!" She was skipping, which looked quite gay. As she was just to walk into sience, she saw Zero dragging some other girl back. "Ooohh...." She said, in a high pitched voice. She walked up to Zero and Haru. "Soo.... Do I still have detention?" She asked, eagerly for him to let her slide.

Ryu walks in and tilts her her a little and raises her eyebrow as she enter the school wondering what's going on as she sees a person who is obviously trying to ditch class destroy her sandals bump into what she guesses is a guardian and then run away only to be drug back by him. She sighs and shakes her head and mutters"what a strange school" as she makes her way to the class she is suppose to be in.

"Yes you still have detention, of course," Zero replies to Taryn coldly, still dragging Soul.

Ryu goes bye seemingly unnoticed by the three people in the hall and walks into her class sitting at the back of the room sitting quietly waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back