The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

SilverBlack

Endless Dreams
Sign up here: http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/the-academy-of-secrets.8314/

An academy mixed with nonhuman creatures and human beings seems normal enough. Yet, something may be more complicated than that. Demons may be acting like angels while angels are turning into demons, your best friend may actually be the beast that kills people every night. Of course, things may not be as dark as that. Nevertheless, people in this school all have a secret or secrets. Big or small, it is something they don't want others to know, and the desire to hide the secret may be so huge that they will do anything to hide it.

However, when one day a rumor starts spreading around the school...it is time for everybody to reveal their secrets...

Or else, they may all possibly die.

A new year of school, and Zero observes the freshmen as they crowd out of the auditorium after the Opening School Ceremony. There seems to be some troublemakers, in which he has to deal with, and sighs. Some girls stare at him with curious eyes but he returns it with a cold glance that causes them to gasp and quickly follows the other into their classrooms. After a full 3 minutes, he turns to go to the hallways and check on it, as well as make sure the students are all in their right places. He is so used to being a guardian that sometimes he almost forgets that he is once a serial killer, in which he always reminds himself.

After giving a short speech in the ceremony, Tavia is assigned to go to each classroom to see if there is anybody who is interested in joining the school council and as well give more information about it. She sighs, going to the bathroom first, she hides behind a stall and takes out a tiny bottle of pig blood. It tastes bad, but at least it is enough for her right now. Then, she walks up to the first freshmen classroom located on the first floor, near the auditorium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Virus walked shyly in the halls of the school. She hated being different, and especially hated warding off Pandian Cave Crawlers on Rae every other week. But this week, she was called for a short visit. She knew exactly what it was. A lecture about being sure not to spill it in school. Because if they found out she did, they would keep her in that metallic form. "Hey guys! Stupid is back!" Some boys laughed, as Virus gave them a cold glare. "That won't scare me..." One said, as she pulled up a fist as they ran away like little retarded girls afraid of a cute unicorn. She stumbled into her first class, as she heard the teacher giving attendance. "Uhhh...." The teacher paused, looking at a girl with a black jacket on that seemed to be Virus. "You there, in the black jacket.. What is your name? It is jotted down as 'Unknown' on my record." Virus looked at the teacher. "It's 'Stupid'!" The boy earlier said. "One more peep and you will wish you had never been born!" Virus scoffed. The boy slithered back in his seat like he was hiding under a rock. "Youre name?" The teacher repeated. "I don't have a name." She replied. "Don't play Stupid with me..." He said. "Well... What is it?!" He puffed. "Taryn." She just made up a name. "Just call me Taryn." "All right... Taryn." They began class.

When Arima awoke he saw the same dark ceiling he saw every morning and went to the bathroom to freshen up. After he finished he crept down the stairs to the kitchen and made a simple breakfast consisting of the most basic items and washed the dishes after he finished. Arima pulled a pocket watch out looking at the time before grabbing his keys and tossing on his book bag and jogging for a few miles to his foster parents convenience store and opened the back door and went in disabling the alarm and began stocking the shelves and turning everything on.

Two hours after Arima had finished his foster father finally showed up,

"I can't thank you enough for doing this for us Arima, your a very good son, and I am sorry your gonna be late because of mom and me." He said apologetically.

"Raise your head father, it was only the opening ceremony I missed, besides you and mother have done a lot for me, it is the least I can do during her time of sickness" I told him putting my hand on his head before walking out jogging to the school.

When I got to the door I noticed my hand was bleeding and wiped it off on the kerchief I kept in my back pocket before running around looking for my class. I knew it was near the freshmen wing and had gotten lost and saw a young girl about to walk into one of the classrooms and stopped her.

"Excuse me maiden I am looking foor my classroom and have gotten befuddled by this map, do you know where it is by possibility" I asked holding out the paper and retracting my hand to wipe away the drop of blood before offering it again "I humbly apologize for that rudeness."

She just sat there. Watching everyone react to each problem they were given. She now wasn't going to be called Stupid anymore... She was a new person. Taryn is her now. Her vision faded like a blurr, until her new name was called. Taryn. "Taryn!" The teacher called. "What is 1,746 rationed?!" Taryn looked at him. Everyone was waiting for an answer. "Uhh.... 41.7?" Taryn said in a confused tone. "Surprisingly... Correct." The teacher replied, and went about his buisiness. "How in the..?" Taryn was completely confused. How did she do that? Well... She doesn't really care now. She just waited... Bored.

Zero steps into the classroom where Taryn is and greets the teacher with a slight nod. "Any troublemakers?" He asks, eyes drifting to Taryn for a brief second before settling his eyes on the boy who has been calling her "Stupid" before.

Tavia blinks as she sees the guy approaching him, blinks more as she sees the bloody hand that has been retreated and cleaned. Deciding not to question about it, she smiles a little before pointing to the classroom right next to the one she is about to enter, "That one. And I will enter it soon enough."

Taryn noticed another boy whom stood beside her, and gave a quick glance to her. "hmmph..." She mummbled to herself, looking to the teacher, waiting to hear his answer of the boy's question.

Arima walked into his new class and saw a girl answer a math question and the teacher seemed surprised by her intelligence. The teacher motioned for Arima to introduce himself so he stepped forward.

"Greetings everyone, I am Arima Aurius Akaida, I know that can be arduous so you ma call me as you wish" he said smiling before being pointed to a seat in the back "Thank you very kindly for the welcome" he noticed people chuckle at his way of speaking but he was use to it.

Taryn muffled a small laugh, but got over it quickly as her mind flashed with an unpleasant feeling. She saw symbols in her head. And she knew what that meant. "Goddammit!" She said, kinda loud. The others on Rae were tired of waiting for her. "Guess you'll just have to... Wait." She felt very frightened as well. The Pandian Cave Crawlers were on Earth? No, can't be. She looked at the teacher, whom eyed her.

Zero is about to call on the boy when he notices the new guy entering the classroom, as well as the fact that Taryn is looking rather weird. Letting out a small sigh, he asks the girl, "Are you alright?"

Tavia finishes with her small speech and is heading toward the classroom where Taryn, Arima, and Zero are.

She mumbled random words in her chair. She was bored. And she also knew that the others on Rae were waiting for her. But at the same time she knew that they wanted her, she felt an eager presence on Earth. "Oh my..." She face-desked. Were Pandian Cave Crawlers on Earth?! She looked at the other boy. "I'm fine..." She said quietly, looking back at the classroom over, and over again.

Haru was sitting in math class, his nine tails were swishing back in forth, and truthfully he didn’t get this class at all. He looked at Taryn in wonder when she solved that incredibly complicated math problem. Though when Arima came in his ears twitched, the way he talked and his name was just so cute. Also Taryna was smart and cute to, the way she babbled on about stuff He couldn’t really contain himself and shouted while Taryn and Zero were talking “The way you talk Arima is super cute! Both you and Taryn are adorable!” It took a few seconds for Haru to realize he just shouted that and when he did he clapped his hands to his mouth but then scratched his head in embarrassment while sheepishly muttering an apology “Sorry…” Haru than gave all the other classmates his signature goofy grin not really caring that he just said that outloud as he gets over things pretty quickly.

Zero sighs, "You don't really look fine, and seems to have other important stuff to deal with other than school. I accept emergency cases, so if anybody needs you you can go, but be sure to come back." He said swiftly, glancing at Haru who just shouted, turns to face Arima and Taryn again, "And beware that there may be perverts in this school." Not like he thinks Haru as a pervert, but the fox reminds him to warn them about this.

Tavia enters the classroom, confused but smiling, "Hi class, is there any problems going on?" She looks over at Zero, who shakes his head, letting go, for once, of the boy who once called the girl "stupid."

Taryn, whom heard her new name, looked at a fox-like figure sitting in a chair not far from her. "Umm... Tha-NKS!" She finished her word in a shout-ish manner. Her stomach muscles flexed. "What is goin' OOONN???!" She eyed the other boy, whom seemed to be concerned. "I'm FINE!" Her stomach muscles flexed once more.

She sat back in her chair, hearing a bell. "YESS!" She scremed, walking out the door. Aparently, it was a short break. Finally, she gets to scout the school. Taryn walked outside, going around the side of the building, and climbing up the gutter. Now, she was on the roof, scouting the wide open field. "Nothing... I swear..." She stopped. "Seriously?" She muttered. Did she literally have to go now? "Whatever..." She murmured, making her way down.

Arima sat pulling out a book and began reading a book, he had put the cover sheet for an o;d philosophy book over what was over a book of stories written in supernal. he looked at the clock and stowed my book and supplies and stood as the bell sounded and pulled out my sheet of paper walking up to the girl he had met in the halls.

"Hello maiden, would you kindly point me to this next class" He asked showing the schedule.

She looks at the boy and smiles, "It is on the fourth floor, to the end of the hallway to the right. Do you need me to lead the way?"

"That would be very much appreciated, I am easily prone to getting lost here" I said smiling to her and bowing slightly "I have never been in such a large academy in my days."

As she was making her way back, she noticed large ruffles of grass heading into the forest nearby, as birds started to rise in the air, afraid of something, obviously. "Crap!" She set her bag down. "Guess it's my time to shine!" She ran into the field, after whatever it was. As she neared the forest, she looked into the darkness, and saw footprints. Large ones.... "That is definantly a Pandian Cave Crawler." She muttered, her body taking the shape of the bulky, large figure now called Virus. Her spines trickled, formed her spear in her large, metal hand, and ran into the forest.

Zero is rather suspicious and curious about Virus, so he follows her quietly. Clearly not stalking anyway! He just wants to make sure Virus is no one bad or stuff.

Tavia smiles brightly, "Sure! Then follow me!" She reaches her hand out, "What's your name, though?"

I accepted her hand.

"My name is Arima Akaida, fair mainden. May I inquire as to your name" I asked politely.

She traced the footprints, as they stopped in the middle of no where. "What the-" A Cave Crawler jumped on her back, ripping out circuits as a deep orange fluid spilled out. "Gah!" Even though she has regenerative cells, it still hurt like hell! The Pandian Cave Crawler looked like a canine figure, only with a pair of arms on their back, and six legs. Virus pulled out her spear, darting it through one of it's legs. The Cave Crawler growled, roared, then snapped at her leg. "Stop that!" she growled back, pulling out her spear, and shoved it through the Cave Crawlers chest, a black fluid spilling out. Missing parts in her body grew back, as she stood there, trying to catch her breath, and trickled her spines.

Haru made a face at Zero 'He doesn't think I'm a pervert does he? Ah people are so sensitive I'll have to remember to be more careful...' He then looked at Taryn who in his eyes was acting a bit hyperactive but when the bell rang and she walked out of the door he smiled a bit at least everyone wasn’t all gloomy. Though he had to admit he was sort of curios about Taryn and Zero. So he followed Zero who was following Taryn 'I'm just following them out curiosity! I'm not a pervert!' Haru than gasped when he saw Taryn transform into this huge Mecha form 'how awesome!" He thought excitingly. Her spear was also impressive shining in the light of the sun 'Man I wonder what she is?' for he had never saw anything like it. As Haru followed her he felt a shiver go up his body as something did not feel right. It looked like his intuition was right when a weird scaly creature jumped out and attacked her. Haru was going to help as when he saw it rip out her circuits he let out deep growl but after she handled killing it. When it spurted out some black liquid Haru gagged a bit but otherwise stayed quite but he was worried for Taryn, she looked exhausted so he came out of where he was hiding and waved toward her "Ah haha sorry to come out of nowhere but are you okay and what was that?" Haru asked her.

Zero notices Haru following her as well and sighs, for once he's not as strict as before. Seeing Taryn being attacked and noticed that she could handle it herself, though she got wounded, he didn't really mind, rather pleased by her ability. "What a fight," he walked out slowly, his face expressionless. "Magnificent, but I'm rather sure you need to go to the nurse." He completely ignores Haru's existence.

"My name's Tavia, from the Student Council," she begins to walk to the fourth floor. "Oh, if you are in any interest to join Student Council let me know."

Her attention was caught by two people from her class. "What are you guys doing here?!" She scoffed, a mist flying out from her metal mouth, as her spines trickled. She turned, digging into the dead body, and ripped out some sort of power source. "I thought I was alone... And you have to follow me, don't you!" Her optics turned to Zero. "And Zero, I don't need a nurse. I have regenerative cells." She muttered, crushing the power source. She went back into human size, looking normal. "Listen, you mind if I can cut school a bit early? The others on Rae are like really pissed or something... It's like, every week I need to get rid of those Pandian Cave Crawlers-" She realized she was talking to herself. "-Um.... So, can I?"

Arima followed her to the fourth floor, along the way he took in the sights from the windows and admired how large the school was. When Tavia asked about the student council he had to mull it over for a moment before responding.

"Although I am greatly honored I am not fit for a position of leadership, this has been proven in the past" I said thinking of how I felt when I had been banished from heaven.

Haru’s ears twitched and shivered a bit when she dug into the carcass of the weird creature and ripped something out of it with a sickening sort of tearing sound ‘Ew gross…’ But then when she started yelling he shuffled his feet sheepishly. However when she started mentioning this Rae stuff his tails started swishing around in interest “Oh what is Rae and what were those Pandian Cave Crawlers, wait are you going on an adventure? Can I come? ” Haru pulled at one of his tails with excitement, this was a lot better than staying at the temple while listening to one of his father’s lectures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back