• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of Fine Magic and Arts (Character Sheets)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
There isn't a list, which is why I haven't put anything for what the teacher character I made could teach yet because there's quite a few classes atm that the characters are apart of.
Okay, would I just do a generic class?

Okay, would I just do a generic class?

Well, what kind of character do you plan to make? If they can use any form of magic, than depending on that you can give them whatever classes listed in other character sheets you think fit them best (ex: magic history, curses, etc)

If they're a human, then maybe one or two of their classes are centered around whatever they're good at or interested in (ex: theater, dance, painting, music, etc), and the rest are other, slightly more genetic fields? One human character has math and computer science as well as something else I believe.

If a list would be easier for you, I can try and make a list of classes there are so far for you?

Well, i've got a human with the power of insane fire, what would be good for him?

Hm, well here's a few magic classes I found through skimming some of the cses.

-Magic II (Advanced Control and Functioning)
-Combative Program I
-Basic Magic Self Defense
-Pyrokinetik Control
-Advanced Pyrokinesis

Now based on some of these, you could put your character in a class like basic magic self defense and a step before magic 2, which would just be magic 1 depending on the type of fire abilities they have. You could also put them in pyrokinetik control if you want

If you need more help, I'll be here for a good while longer, but I hope this gives you a few ideas.

Okay.. I'll get working on it i guess.

Oh, and my guy got his powers from a curse.. Is that fine?

Okay.. I'll get working on it i guess.

Oh, and my guy got his powers from a curse.. Is that fine?

I think it should be. The teacher I made kinda got some of his powers after getting bit by a Wendigo so it's not too different I guess I should add that to his sheet, whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Name: Linn Flynch
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bi

Magic Ability(ies):
Linn has the curse of black fire. The more energy he exerts, the blacker, but brighter, and hotter the flames get. If he uses his black flame at full power, he gets exhausted fast. He currently has limited control of how hard he uses it, as it's extra sensitive when at early stages, but he can choose when he uses it, for the most part.

Personality:
Curious, Adventurous, Hot-Heated, quick witted, explosive, fierce, flaming.

Classes he is enrolled in:
Basic Magic Self Defense,
Combative Program 1,
Pyrokinetik Control

Appearance:
Linn has dark, poofy hair that goes over his face somewhat. He is decently muscular, average height, and pale skin. He's got originally blue eyes, but they changed to a Red that will change to fully black when his flames are at full effect.

Backstory:
When Linn was little, he loved exploring historical areas of importance. Which is why he was expecting some usual stuff when exploring an abandoned ghost town in the deserts of Los Flamingos, when he stumbled across a cursed room. The room was cursed to give anybody who stepped inside a burning fire that could melt the sun, if used at it's full extent. The fire is insane, and completely surrounds the cursed individual, or a focused part. In return, Linn got the major upgrade in his heat resistance. While not good, it's averagely effective at keeping him alive.

Rebecca Mills
Species:
Genie
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Magic abilities: Can grant one wish a day until adulthood when her genie contracts begin
Personality:
Quirky, fun, witty, smart mouthed, sarcastic
Class you are enrolled in:
Combative Program 1
Genie Basics
Art
Backstory:
Rebecca comes from a long line of genies. She herself is a fifth generation free genie. Which means she doesn't have to stay in a lamp or a bottle. Rebecca prefers to be called Becca because it irritates her mom. She enjoys surfing, friends, and lots of tasty food. She also likes art and pottery classes. Rebecca has three older brothers so she's more of a tomboy and prefers to hang out with guys. She is kind of shy when it comes to social situations but is easily warmed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back