◊「 The Academy || An Introduction 」

CupAndCough

Sought Hope Here, Became Blind To It
>>//: "Im Falling! I'm Falling!" || The Academy : Your Only Refuge, Enjoy your stay!!  

>> | The Academy, simple name, complex place. The Academy's form is a bit to take in at first, the vast enclosure is that of two hefty estates, the architecture belies an age of a recent era of humanity, but not a kind one nor a fond on to acknowledge within the history books. The sheer number of "students"  is astounding--but even then you feel it lacking, depressingly so actually, thousands of voices feels just but of a handful of people that have gone missing. A loss consumes your heart of unfounded measure: like that of a lost family member. 

The Academy's bustling populace and oppressively strong formation of the building aside, it seems that you can see many buildings from the front gate alone--almost framed by the main building's structure. The ever present fog that surrounds the outskirts of the place has found a way to entrap, or shroud from prying eyes, to hide these buildings. You may feel a mix of adventure or dread peering at these shadows within the low-clouds, what these extensions of the complex commanded from you is varied--but you feel for a fact that this is no normal fog....

>> | Where Am I? 

c o n t i n u i t y 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back