• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The abandoned Tavern

Silanon

Four Thousand Club
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You're not quite sure what exactly made you take the mostly unused West route passing through the Dark Mountains instead of travelling along the safe southern streets like everyone else. Of course, you had your reasons, or at least you thought you did. They seem quite underwhelming though, now that you are standing in front of the run-down, abandoned-looking tavern that was supposed to be your shelter for the night.

With the night approaching, there aren't too many choices to make - if the roof is still intact, you'll have an inadequate stay here. As long as whatever made the owners abandon this place doesn't show up, you'll probably be fine to continue your travel the next morning.

Is it just bad luck that you ended up here? Or destiny, perhaps? If you're interested, we'll figure it out together.

Starting from the tavern, I'm planning to send our character into a series of travels through a made-up fantasy world, using our votes to determine where the story will take us. If you have questions, feel free to ask them below, and I'll try my best to answer them.

Thanks for your interest! I planned on posting the thread later today if enough people are willing to give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back