• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 100

Too Many Fandoms

I am my own worst enemy.
tumblr_static_ctb4urdc0mgo4kkks8coo0o8o.png

The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war.

The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. The Ark consists of the space stations previously representing the nations of the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, China, Japan, India, Russia, Venezuela, France, Brazil, and Uganda. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life support systems are found to be critically failing, one hundred juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. The teens arrive on a beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. However they discover that not all humanity was wiped out. There are people on Earth who survived the war, called "grounders" by the 100. The teens quickly discover thy are not welcome by the hostile grounders and must band together to survive.

Rules;

x2vukp.jpg

x2vukp.jpg

Literacy; Semi-literate please. no less than 7 sentences, and no more than 7 detailed paragraphs, I don't want to read a novel. I typically like 3 to 4 detailed paragraphs, but do what you feel comfortable with.

Characters; The maximum amount of characters is four, please understand not everyone will survive so please if you create four characters one might die. Also, try to keep genders as even as possible you may also roleplay a canon character if you want, and keep your characters 18 or under with the exception for a few canon characters like Bellamy and grounders.

Site rules; Plain and simple, follow the site's rules. I'm fine with how much violence and Romance you want.

TV series; You do not have to watch the TV series to join, if you plan to roleplay a canon character, I require that you have watched at least seven episodes of the TV series. I am currently on episode 10 of season one, so no spoilers please.

23shfh2.png

Bellamy-bellamy-and-clarke-the-100-37003404-500-271.gif

OMFG!! I would love to join but I am on season 3 episode 1. It just premiered yesterday. I would like to join but I rather join one with people who are up to date.

Is this like a show or something? ffs I need to see it, this sounds amazing.

Lethal said:
Is this like a show or something? ffs I need to see it, this sounds amazing.
Yes it is, it's called the 100.

I joined a roleplay a few days ago, and right when i did i looked for the show and i'm in love with it.

Thanks! I'll create the thread now!

I'm almost caught up, I have to watch the 4 episodes in season three, and them I'm there!

Yeeeeeeeeee. Clexa has far too much history. And omfg I know right xD . So which characters are you making? I might try to be the Grounders Commander or Leader possibly. I always loved there culture.

@Too Many Fandoms

@Raven

Same.

I think I might do Bell... and like 2 OC's. Read the overview and stuff, the new tab i requested(It'll be called updates) will be used for relationship charts and stuff.

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]I will have to watch this after I catch up with supernatural.

[/QUOTE]
Ooh what season are you on SPN? I'm al caught up.

Just started 8. I wanted to wait til I had Netflix to watch them because I like watching shows like that in order. I started mid-November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back