• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. โ€” ( ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
good morning folks! i will hopefully get zeke done today, and possibly make another gal ๐Ÿค” we'll see

river's history is up! guess he's done woohoo

(let's def not get ahead of ourselves, placement isn't guaranteed and i'm sure there's gonna be a whole slew of incredible apps coming our way. no one's in a safe seat rn)

gave kyra's cs a makeover - added some more pics, a BANGIN theme song and added some needed relationships โ™ฅ

bc fucking mik had to work and missed the hunnit watch party pt. 1

ooft...welllll thatโ€™s atleast youโ€™ll be knowledgeable about the ark and heterosexual teen romance ๐Ÿฅด

Damn I watched both the ooc and cs threads but I haven't been getting notifications for anything! I'll make my character sometime in the next few days too. Everyone's characters/coding is looking really great

Owhgosh I feel like such a newb, I haven't been on a forum like this in forever.
CSS etc has become magic to me now and everyone's sheets look so fancy!
Let me see if I can work something out and post my character for consideration.

Owhgosh I feel like such a newb, I haven't been on a forum like this in forever.
CSS etc has become magic to me now and everyone's sheets look so fancy!
Let me see if I can work something out and post my character for consideration.
oof yeah i know bbcode+ can be a bit daunting. luckily a lot of our forum coding gurus provide tons of great freebies for everyone to use! i'd recommend checking out the bbcode center to see c:
i'm also always happy to help w coding stuff

oof yeah i know bbcode+ can be a bit daunting. luckily a lot of our forum coding gurus provide tons of great freebies for everyone to use! i'd recommend checking out the bbcode center to see c:
i'm also always happy to help w coding stuff

That is good to hear, I was afraid I would have to quote and figure out coding and wip something up myself from scratch! X3
I'll have a sniff around the forum to see if I can find something I fancy.
If I encounter difficulties I'll be sure to give you a poke, thank you!
Edit: BBcode+ O.o see, back in my day it has html or css *headdesk*

hellooo just poppin in to aska queick question since i saw no rule about this, unless i missed something

Is there a character minimum (ie. each player has 2 characters)? i am notorious for getting easily overwhelmed with more than one or two characters lmao

hellooo just poppin in to aska queick question since i saw no rule about this, unless i missed something

Is there a character minimum (ie. each player has 2 characters)? i am notorious for getting easily overwhelmed with more than one or two characters lmao
heyo! nope, you can apply with one character if you so choose. c:
the maximum amount of characters, however, is 3 atm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back