• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. โ€” ( ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hey, i'd encourage you to please re-read the rules thoroughly. i already stated that this roleplay is not first come first served, which means all character sheets are applications. once we reach the due date, i will be choosing which characters fit best for the rp.
you got a number of characters in mind, or just whoever fits well into the world?

you got a number of characters in mind, or just whoever fits well into the world?
i'm hoping to accept around 10-to-12 members, so that'll be at least 10-12 characters. c:

hey, i'd encourage you to please re-read the rules thoroughly. i already stated that this roleplay is not first come first served, which means all character sheets are applications. once we reach the due date, i will be choosing which characters fit best for the rp.

Of course, of course, sorry for getting ahead of myself.

placeholder is UP
banana bread is IN my BODY
it's lookin' like a decent evening

I watched most seasons but not all episodes. One of my applications will be a guy whose parent is either some sort of chief of security on the Ark or a high ranking member. So far this looks like it is going to be a lot of fun!

Last edited:
placeholder is UP
banana bread is IN my BODY
it's lookin' like a decent evening

omg Iโ€™m jealous I want banana bread in my body :(

wips are up for maude and zeke! enjoy

the pilot of this show is awful. i'm saying it.

WE'RE NOT EVEN HALFWAY THROUGH IT
ur right tho the pilot is chaos

look most of season one is nothing more than a teen romance but season 2 is leaps and bounds better, it doesnโ€™t even feel like the same show.

the heteronormativity makes me wanna YACK.

the heteronormativity makes me wanna YACK.

luckily that also improves with season 2 but god damn season 1โ€™s love triangle is BORING.

[finger guns] its gonna be so much more gay

my girl raven deserves better love interests

maude is doneee let me know what yall think

maude is doneee let me know what yall think

team maude and fuck william.

In all seriousness though, she's cool I like her and has given me the creative energy to write up kyra.

good evening thots. everything but river's history is up and i'd finish it but i have class at 8am. and he deserves better

edit: also maude is perfect

Last edited:
annnnnd....finally finished kyra's cs! please everyone take a look and any feedback or criticism is welcome x

omg so much!! yeah i'm with baird the pilot is absolutely horrible and i could NOT keep up, but anyways my girlie should be up today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back