• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 100 Interest Check

Angel Aura Quartz

Steven Universe Roleplay
Hi, so I finished this series up to date and I'm really interested in what would happen if we recreated this on our own. We would start as the drop ship lands on Earth the first time with just the original 100. So it doesn't have to be the same characters and decisions, but I want the setting and plot for sure! If we do choose to keep certain original characters we can as well. I was thinking of this being a group roleplay and the more characters the better! There could be characters from the ark, grounders, and even people from Mount Weather. There is so much to work with this and I really want to do something with it! Let me know here if you would be interested in helping me create this or if you have any ideas or thoughts to add!

YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES. I have had so much trouble finding a 100 rp!!! I would kill to join this!

Well it looks like plenty of people are interested! I have finals today and tomorrow but after that I believe I'll get this going! Im excited!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I LOVE THOSE BOOKS. YES. YES YES. I AM LISTENING TOO THAT AUDIO BOOK RIGHT NOW FOR THE 100TH ((B')) TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off my flight home and my vacation has begun which means I have a lot more free time! I'm going to try to get this group up sometime today or tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back