• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern That's not a cash machine, it's a fence...

NilsiFjel

Søt fisk
Good evening. After some deep soul searching considering my own drunken behaviour, I thought the below prompt might be fun. 18+ only please!

"A father wants what is best for his daughter (or son for any MxM fans!) no matter where they come from."

When the youngest adult child of an affluent couple has a new boyfriend, he isn't a hit with the family. He's broke, he's foreign, he's got no common sense, and he met the love of his life when they politely stopped to inform his drunken ass that forcing his bank card into a fence was not a good way to get money."

Plot inspiration credit - Drunken man in Inverses and me on Nieuwendijk.

Good evening. After some deep soul searching considering my own drunken behaviour, I thought the below prompt might be fun. 18+ only please!

"A father wants what is best for his daughter (or son for any MxM fans!) no matter where they come from."

When the youngest adult child of an affluent couple has a new boyfriend, he isn't a hit with the family. He's broke, he's foreign, he's got no common sense, and he met the love of his life when they politely stopped to inform his drunken ass that forcing his bank card into a fence was not a good way to get money."

Plot inspiration credit - Drunken man in Inverses and me on Nieuwendijk.

I am interested in this plot. The last part had me laughing which really had me interested. I would live to di an MxM rolepmay if you are still searching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back