• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings THAT'S A NICE CORN FIELD I'LL TELL YA DAT RIGHT NOW! DIS IS A NICE CORN FIELD!

lucidforests

guardian of the earth mother
LUCIDFORESTS

Hello and welcome I am Lucidforests Guardian of the Earth Mother! Which makes me sound hippiedippie as shit, which I'm not, but oof that aesthetic! Amiright!

I'm thirty year old lady with a bit of free times on my hands. I've been roleplaying for about sixteen years, don't let that put you off; if anything all those years have mellowed me out. I live in the Great White North in the northern most metropolis of the country with my dog, fish and succulents!

REQUIREMENTS

Multiple characters and doubling.
Queer characters.
One to six paragraph posts.
Idea sharing, plot contribution.
Communication.
Adult characters only.

CONTACT

Please contact me via PM.
I roleplay over thread, discord, and skype.
I only roleplay with players 18+.
I prefer female partners.

Your message should include what you're interested in doing and where you'd like to roleplay. If you're interested in one of my plots tell me which role you'd like to play (if it isn't already specified).

GENRE & THEME

Science Fiction, Space Opera, Science Fantasy, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Crime, Drama, Action, Adventure, Hurt/Comfort, War (as a backdrop//plot element), Monsters, Drugs, Power Dynamics, Age Gaps, Soldiers, Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, Soul Animals, Space Pirates, Fandom (Star Wars) Jedi OCs, Arranged Marriage.

Feel free to come to me with your own ideas ---//--- Send me your genre + themes, a mini plot, and where you'd like to see the RP start (a scene start idea).

PLOT BUNNIES

BLOOD // WATER
Science Fiction, Space Opera, Arranged Marriage, Romance, Drama, War, Age Gap

She is the Queen of a small planet on the verge of war with an Empire that threatens her world. She needs aid, help in the form of unwavering allies she can trust to have her back when she faces the armada of the Empire. She finds hope in a young Princess, a stubborn, daring young woman unwilling to bend to the Empire and ready to fight to the bitter end. She agrees to marry the Queen unite their planets and form the force they need to fight an enemy greater than them both.

A cliche, tropey romance between a Queen and a Princess ready to lose it all to defeat a gran enemy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back