Music That one song you can't stop listening to.

Edythir

The Cold One
What is that one song that always crawls back into your mind? One that you can listen to endlessely.

Well endlessely it is Spectrum with Boyinaband, Minx and Cry. I spent 16 hours or so, listening to it on repeat 223 times.

But that one song that always crawls back into my mind is... Well it is kind of ironic.

Irony - Amatsuki.

I love this song, okay, don't judge me. AMATSUKI IS MY BAE!

Con Te Partiro (or Por Ti Volare). I find it a beautiful song, but nowadays I mostly just listen to it when something dramatic happens, ironically.

I still have no idea why I find it so catchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently I've been listening to Duality by Set It Off a lot, but in terms of songs that I find myself thinking about, How We Kill Stars by Shaka Ponk is one I've been listening to often for a year or two.

Go-to sad song for me is probably Katie Queen of Tennessee by Apache Relay. Which, if kinda funny, because it really is a song for everything. Happy, sad, etc. Weird.

Funny story...I listened to Feel Good Inc., by the Gorillaz, on repeat for the better part of three days when I was in college.

By the third day I started hearing it vividly in my head without headphones. I stopped listening, but I could still hear it haunting my every waking thought. Every note and cadence. Over and over. A full-blown auditory hallucination that lasted for hours.

Anyway, I love that song.

[media]

[/media]
This has been more or less haunting me for the past few days, the lyrics kinda have me lost in my own thoughts stuck adrift on a sea of nostalgia.

毒占欲 by DECO*27 ft. Kanseru

Erm I think people would see this one coming considering my name LOL I find myself going back to this song every so often when I need to pump myself. It makes me feel powerful (though the message of the song itself is extremely abusive ww)

曖昧劣情Lover by koyori ft. Panaman

I've got close to 400 repeats on this and I've only had the song around for three months. I've played it at least once a day since then. I expect many more to come. I just generally adore Panaman's voice and the song itself is gorgeous. Buying his album was worth it for this song alone.

@Edythir

Irony's a hella good song and Amatsuki's just kawaii af can't blame you. Personally prefer Swi's version though!

monopoisoner said:
毒占欲 by DECO*27 ft. Kanseru
Erm I think people would see this one coming considering my name LOL I find myself going back to this song every so often when I need to pump myself. It makes me feel powerful (though the message of the song itself is extremely abusive ww)

曖昧劣情Lover by koyori ft. Panaman

I've got close to 400 repeats on this and I've only had the song around for three months. I've played it at least once a day since then. I expect many more to come. I just generally adore Panaman's voice and the song itself is gorgeous. Buying his album was worth it for this song alone.

@Edythir

Irony's a hella good song and Amatsuki's just kawaii af can't blame you. Personally prefer Swi's version though!
I am a simple person. I love Glutamine's screams. Hatsune Miku's Yandere and Love songs (Best if they are both at the same time), I love Gero singing PONPONPON (Mainly because he apologizes at the end of it). And i like everything by Amatsuki. A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night was the cover that i heard first by him and holds a special place in my heart. Irony is always stuck in my head, and is really good. But my favorite has to be his original song Dear Moon

Always loved listening to Big Bang, and lately I've been on a kick of their songs, Last Farewell & Fantastic Baby ! ^.^

I find myself randomly singing "Shut Up And Dance" by Walk the Moon all the time. I don't even listen to them that often but it's constantly being hummed to myself.

IIIIITS.... SOOOOO.... GOOOOOOOD.

[media]

[/media]

I swear there is this song that just screams electro swing gold. (I know many will argue otherwise and admittedly the lyrics could be better but hey, the music is hella good.)

Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

[media]

[/media]
Yeah this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bea got me into Troye Sivan and the song "Youth" (Acoustic ver.) is probably one of my favorites.

That and I love this mashup with his song "for him." in there.

[media]

[/media]

At the moment? This one, Napisten Hava. It means Month of the Sun-God in Hungarian and it's freaking awesome.

[media]

[/media]

I'm a little addicted to the lovely Melanie Martinez' song, Mrs Potato Head. It's just so catchy and the lyrics are so good and real so urgh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back