// thanamorii.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome! Glad to see someone my age around here! I just joined too, my intro is right below yours I think. It's too bad I don't RP fandom. But, we can be friends! Chat and all~ I mean, I'm also a writer trying to shake off writer's block, so..!

Aw, welcome to you, too!! I totally understand the age and writer's block...suffering from both at the same time is excruciating, lmfao.

I definitely don't mind being friends!! I used to write real people, too, actually! I did band stuff back in the day, omg. But, they were very theatrical and it was easier for me to get to write that sort of thing, haha. I hope you can find other writer's soon!!

And I used to write anime before I converted to RPS only. XD Speaking of, I can't tell from your intro if you're into yaoi or not, but seeing Haikyuu and Free in your list of fandoms I have a feeling you might be... and if so, I gotta ask: have you not seen Yuri On Ice??

Ah, yeah! I really loved Otabek Altin and Yuri Plisetsky. They were my all-time favorite part of that show. Their interactions were just so beautiful, haha.
I had a feeling that would be it haha I've actually seen tons of people who only ship Otabek/Yuri out of YOI. I myself can't stand Yurio so I'm indifferent to the pairing itself, but I loveee Otabek!

This is actually making me wanna rp YOI. haha

I had a feeling that would be it haha I've actually seen tons of people who only ship Otabek/Yuri out of YOI. I myself can't stand Yurio so I'm indifferent to the pairing itself, but I loveee Otabek!

This is actually making me wanna rp YOI. haha

I understand! His character-type definitely isn't for everyone! I really enjoy the angry boys who need to learn to calm down a little bit, and Otabek is perfect for pulling that out of him. At least, I like to believe so! And, ahhh~~ Do it~~ It's got a lot of cute potential!

I understand! His character-type definitely isn't for everyone! I really enjoy the angry boys who need to learn to calm down a little bit, and Otabek is perfect for pulling that out of him. At least, I like to believe so! And, ahhh~~ Do it~~ It's got a lot of cute potential!
Maybe I'll post a want-ad for it.... someday... if the urge persists XD

Maybe I'll post a want-ad for it.... someday... if the urge persists XD

If you ever wanna write opposite a Yuri, hmu!! I totally understand that feeling, too, though!! I'll sometimes get hit with a mega WANT to write something that only lasts a few days. Luckily, that has never happened with the chance of me meeting a partner, first, lol. Ahh, fleeting muses.

If you ever wanna write opposite a Yuri, hmu!! I totally understand that feeling, too, though!! I'll sometimes get hit with a mega WANT to write something that only lasts a few days. Luckily, that has never happened with the chance of me meeting a partner, first, lol. Ahh, fleeting muses.
I'll keep that in mind for if I ever learn to like that brat XD

Likewise, if you start fancying writing Victuuri, or some other Yuuri or Victor pairing, you know who to poke~

I'd actually love to write Chris/Victor, which's a pairing I've never seen even in fanfic but it makes SO MUCH SENSE. Like seriously, why aren't people writing it.

I'll keep that in mind for if I ever learn to like that brat XD

Likewise, if you start fancying writing Victuuri, or some other Yuuri or Victor pairing, you know who to poke~

I'd actually love to write Chris/Victor, which's a pairing I've never seen even in fanfic but it makes SO MUCH SENSE. Like seriously, why aren't people writing it.

Heheee~ Yeah, I know. Yuri is a brat, but, I love 'em that way.

And, yeah! I will keep you in mind if I wanna stretch my hands out with either of them. Who do you typically lean toward, personality-wise?

Actually -- I agree?? Why isn't there more of Chris and Victor??? Weird, man. GET THAT AD OUT, DUDE!! Lmao.

Who do you typically lean toward, personality-wise?
From YOI, you mean? Honestly, Yurio is the only character I don't like, and usually I'm not the type that gets put off by difficult personalities but his for some reason gets under my skin? I think it's because he's just so annoying for no good reason? I really don't know lol

Actually -- I agree?? Why isn't there more of Chris and Victor??? Weird, man. GET THAT AD OUT, DUDE!! Lmao.
So glad someone agrees! I mean, if not for the hotness alone, it's SO CLEAR that there's more to them than meets the eye. Especially in the past.

Ughhhhh it's so tempting.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

From YOI, you mean? Honestly, Yurio is the only character I don't like, and usually I'm not the type that gets put off by difficult personalities but his for some reason gets under my skin? I think it's because he's just so annoying for no good reason? I really don't know lol

So glad someone agrees! I mean, if not for the hotness alone, it's SO CLEAR that there's more to them than meets the eye. Especially in the past.

Ughhhhh it's so tempting.

I meant in the sense of who you like playing as -- if you have a preference? I typically learn toward one or another when it comes to pairings, but! To be honest! I'm not sure who I lean more toward when it comes to Victor or Yuuri!They both have decent/interesting character points to write!

Ahhhaha, I will bring you to the fandom sideeeee. If at least for some good, good ice-skating, lmao.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Thank you so much for the welcome!!

I meant in the sense of who you like playing as -- if you have a preference? I typically learn toward one or another when it comes to pairings, but! To be honest! I'm not sure who I lean more toward when it comes to Victor or Yuuri!They both have decent/interesting character points to write!

Ahhhaha, I will bring you to the fandom sideeeee. If at least for some good, good ice-skating, lmao.
Oh! Okay, well that varies a lot. Every fandom I've been in has one character/person that I'm really drawn to, but there isn't a pattern. It can be the super kawaii extroverted character in one fandom, or the super mysterious introverted one in another. In YOI for example, I loveee Yuuri but if I were to rp the anime, I'd rp as Victor because I feel like his voice would come way more naturally to me, which doesn't mean I share his personality but somehow I can get into his head better? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense but yeah hahaha

The realism in YOI is what fascinates me. I mean, at least when it comes to their portrayal of the ice-skating world, which I was already into before the anime came out. Victor and Yuuri's relationship is actually the weakest point of the anime imo, and I know a lot of people agree with me. I need the "real world" element to keep me interested in rp, so that's why I feel like I could play YOI.

Oh! Okay, well that varies a lot. Every fandom I've been in has one character/person that I'm really drawn to, but there isn't a pattern. It can be the super kawaii extroverted character in one fandom, or the super mysterious introverted one in another. In YOI for example, I loveee Yuuri but if I were to rp the anime, I'd rp as Victor because I feel like his voice would come way more naturally to me, which doesn't mean I share his personality but somehow I can get into his head better? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense but yeah hahaha

The realism in YOI is what fascinates me. I mean, at least when it comes to their portrayal of the ice-skating world, which I was already into before the anime came out. Victor and Yuuri's relationship is actually the weakest point of the anime imo, and I know a lot of people agree with me. I need the "real world" element to keep me interested in rp, so that's why I feel like I could play YOI.

I totally understand. I have a definite "type" of character that I gravitate toward, usually, and I feel the most comfortable picking up, however!! There are times where I suddenly gain such a strong voice for a rando character from out of no-where that it's hilarious to me. So, I get you there.

And, ahhh, omg, you described it for me. I also thought their relationship was the weakest point, which is why I only kinda liked the anime. I seriously feel the exact same way about it, ahhh. I suppose it would make it really nice to come up with plots and things for Victor and Yuuri, since you could delve deeper into their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back