• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Testing the Limits

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
Unknown to most of the world, mutants are real. They're rare, and tend to get taken in by the Government as soon as they develop their powers. Muse A is one of these, one of the most important subjects in a lab, and the lab is looking for a new scientist to do 'research on animals'. Muse B takes the job, moves across states to get it, only to find that, on his first day, he is sworn to secrecy. He is sent downstairs, to a laboratory with a lot of equipment, and finds his test subject in a cage in the corner, and is shocked to find its a humanoid, a mutant, who has been there for years.

But what will the new scientist do? To keep his job, he must do the work, do experiments on his subject, answering to questions given to him by people higher up.

------------------

So, as stated above, I'd like a partner (though I wouldn't mind more) to do this plot with me. I'd prefer to be Muse A, and I'd also like it if my partner could write 1 paragraph as a minimum, though more would be great!

Just PM me or leave a note here if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back