• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tessasistance (Intrest Check)

Alstromeria

Florian Society Member
So. This is going to be a pretty strange thread...

Multiple people, who have led pretty ordinary lives, suddenly wake up somewhere. Anywhere. But this is not the best place to be. The setting seems to be a bit of a roman empire/ medieval mash up, with roman culture and representative democracy, but quite the feudal system set in place. The architecture is a mix of both. There are at least four provinces, each province ruled by a noble, all governed by the king, who was once the noble of one of the provinces. The people who find themselves here are immediately shown violent hosility by the newcomers because of the 'way they are'.

The people who wake up in this strange land seem to be able to create things out of tessalations, little iddy biddy squares they form with their mind and stick together. The tessalations have a wide range of uses, they can be made into swords, shields, armor, bows, walls, you name it. A few skilled individuals can even make them so that they throw the tessalations, and instead of dissipating, have some sort of magic effect.

The residents of the land see the Tessalists (the people we will play as) as a curse, and a threat. Any tessalist seen or caught by the people are immediately killed, imprisioned, or put to death. The tessalists don't understand why this is, and never get the chance to ask. They only want to find a way back home.

Please, let me know if you are interested in this thread but either PMing me or responding below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like, i would need an antagonist to be like, a head general or captain in charge of plans, but the majority of people would be the tessalists. One person would be chosen to be the one who starts off the RP and wakes up in the middle of a field, and gets grabbed by the residents army (still need to come up with a name for the land) and a couple of tessalists would come and save them. Multiple people would be needed to play multiple charecters.

Sweets. I'm putting together a thread now, get some people together if you know anyone on this site.

By antagonist, I meant something more along the lines of a vengeful tessalist.

His quote would be something along the lines of, "You want to treat me like a monster? Then I suppose I'll act like one."

Ehh, I'll think about it, if he was a lone wolf he'd most likely die right away, and it wouldn't especially make sense. The Tessalists have a code, they have to live by it.

Alright, that's cool.

It would be a personality that develops over time, as he slowly comes to resent being hunted like an animal.

Just message me if you'd like me to apply.

i'm interested in this rp and want to see where this can go

btw: maybe call the land Terran? the people would be called Terranians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back