• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy terciel saga the war of akyel

Ilana saw the boy picking up the Akyel "no... am not" she looks away "am a paladin from the kingdom of Valexia..." Ilana quickly grabbed the Akyel from the boy

(( xD oh well back to RP!))

Ilana got up from the bed "T-thanks for helping me" she bows back and forward as she donee bowing she looks at the boy "may i ask your name my name is Ilana" he smiled

(That's one boobalicious profile pic you got there ;) )

Vincent ponders at the question "My name... It's been a while since I used my name. I almost forgot it. My name is Vincent."

Ilana smiled at Vincent "nice to meet you" she said kindly while looking pass him "sorry i gotta go" Ilana grabs her sword and begin to walk out of the cabin

Vincent grabs Ilana's arm "Wait. That roar... Did you see a large green dragon anywhere? Or a spiky red one?"

"huh hey what are you doing!?" she shouted while looking back at Vincent than turned away calmly "you heard that noise?" she ask

Vincent was a bit irritated inside because Ilana ignored her question but showed no change in voice or expression "What noise?"

"its must of been nothing than" Ilana tried to forget about the noise "sorry i really have to go.." Ilana pulled herself away of Vincent while walking towards the door

Enoka makes it to the cabin and walks inside and sits on the floor playing with her dress shivering slightly

Ilana shock of the fact that he know who Enoka was "how did you know?" Ilana looks towards Vincent directions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back