• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy terciel saga the war of akyel

(I don't know. I just smiled and laugh a little. I just find things such as people dying... Amusing somehow. My cheek muscles just force me to smile at the though. Probably my hate for my father is affecting me a little.)

Ilana looks at him calmly "i see it now you evny humans because they trap you" Ilana walks closer towards the dragon "but you have a god heart don't let you rage control you"

((sorry for my late reply and wait what how did he got to this!?))

(........)

Enoka continues to move north only to grow colder and start to slowly loose focus and falls to her knees

"I despised humans from the moment I opened my eyes and learned to fly. You humans are filthy parasites living off this world." Viidost says with disgust and breathes fire on the Mirror

Ilana coughs up blood's "ugh... your pain and hatred to humans made you this way......." Ilana falls down in pain "Enoka...... " she mumble in pain

(Ok thanks) Viidost breathes fire on the mirror again "Why will it not burn or melt when faced against the heat of my flames?"

"it cannot be destroy by any mean only from mirror of darkness can destroy it" Ilana stands up while her body change into an holy Dragon of light "this what the mirror was keeping inside of me" Ilana unknown dragon form blast Viidost away with unlimited lights from the heavens "may you rest in peace...." Ilana change back to normal

1060689-bigthumbnail.jpg

Viidost tries to escape but gets caught in te lights "Guah!" 
(Now.... Time to make another character. Rest in a million pieces.)

Vincent runs over to where the holy light came down from and spots Viidost's wristband, now human sized and scorched and a girl passed out nearby

Ilana were knock out after the holy light outburst out of her body she lied there in the middle of the field as a human

Vincent puts on the wristband, which locks into place then picks up Ilana and carries her to his self made cabin further east

Ilana woke up in a cabin "huh?" she looks around "where am i?" Ilana chest begin to hurt in pain "ugh!" she hold her chest tightly on the bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back