Other Tell me about yourself and ill tell you if id date you

Tamriel

"Lets meet again in another life, ok?"
I'm bored so tell me about yourself and I'll tell you if I'd date you or not. I'm bisexual so all genders welcome.

You have to tell me your personality. I date personality not looks. Looks are not needed but you can explain how you look.

Edit: I have high standards so.......

Last edited:
iii’m a little old for ya, so, ima back out, interesting kind of thread though.

I live on the moon and I'm a cool robot who likes other cool robots like gundams, I'm also a colossal general weeb and I like thinking about stuff that has no practical value. I'm very handsome, charming, and all around a Chad who likes to share my wisdoms and I run a church about moisture where we worship wetness.

Yeah but I'm not understanding what you're saying. What does "worship wetness" mean?

Okay, I'm going to say this EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A HUSBAND. I just want to know what you'll say :)

Okay, I'm short, about 4'10. I have chin-length, curly hair, and dark skin. Brown eyes, full lips, and a round face, just a bit of acne, and little ears, lol. I like art and gaming, I'm a bit of a shopaholic, and I'm obsessed with fashion. I think I'm really pretty, but plenty of men hate me, and think otherwise. I'd rather hang out with men than women, because I can't really relate to them. They're not on my spiritual level and mental level. I've been spoiled all my life, and I'm still spoiled, but not to the point where I'm entitled.

I’m weird, I like Shrek, I draw/paint, I write stuff and I’m kinda nice to people I like. If I don’t like you, then you should expect a lot of sarcasm and stuff. Hm..
I like old movies, like Audrey Hepburn stuff and Singin in the rain and old shows like Gomer Pyle USMC and The Andy Griffith show.
I’m a weeb. I watch BNHA, Shingeki no Kyojin, a lot of others.. too lazy to write them all.
I love musicals. My favorites are, in no particular order, Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers, Hamilton, Beetlejuice, Wicked and Shrek the Musical.
I love animals. I have 6 pets. A dog named Harley, a cat named Kylie and her 3 babies who are unnamed and a ferret named Lucy.
I’m in 10th grade, but I’m not that great at turning assignments in. If grades were based off of tests and quizzes, I’d prolly have at least all b’s.
I have brownish blonde hair and blue eyes.
And I was adopted lol.
*cries quietly*
Ok this is all I could really think of?
OH ALSO I LIKE BAKING SO I CAN MAKE YOU COOKIES AND STUFF

Well...
I'll be 20 next week, I have a lovely pet Siamese kitten and I currently work weekends. My house is pretty great, I love cooking and I'm very opinionated.

I like music but generally hate music videos, I also play video games fairly often. I probably spend way to much time talking about politics and I love my hair and figure.

Stuff I like:
Marina and the diamonds
Alice cooper
Santigold
Harry Potter Books
Hannibal
The lost boys
Cats
Cake
Salmon
Small, modest celebrations
Dresses