Other Tell me about the first OC you ever wrote about!

My first roleplay character that I can remember was a school RP with my friends and I played this adorable, headstrong girl named Gemma. I remember fondly of her being in love with this boy (can't remember his name) and it was one of the cutest things ever. I wish I could go back and read how awful my writing was back then; I'm sure it was atrocious. I loved it though. It was loads of fun.

Sometimes I wish I could get those old RP friends back together and bring back those roleplays just to see how much we've improved. I know they were all aspiring writers and we would all write a page or more in our responses. It was so much fun! And it pushed our boundaries as writers.

Mine was a psycho woman with a split personality. One half was cute and shy, the other half was a murderous whore who loved watching people suffer. At her pinnacle she played jump rope with some kids intestines, before forcing their friends to join in.

I was going through a difficult time in my life. She's changed a great deal over the years.

My very first OC was an innocent homeless girl that was abducted by scientist that did various experiments on her changing her DNA to become super soldier. In process she become insane friend or foe didnt matter to her. She had ability to manipulate shadows which made her stealthy and extremely lethal while in her phantom form she was basically immortal she was only crippled girl without her powers she become powerless when exposed to light making her crawl into shadows to regain her power.

My first OC for roleplaying purposes was a wolf pup named Caleb. I was around thirteen or fourteen when I created him. He was a troublemaker and very fun to play.

Ok, so, here we go..

Their name was Binx (after the cat from Hocus Pocus) and they were a red wolf demon of fire who was ridiculously overpowered, disgustingly suave, and annoyingly perfect. Just..the worst thing to come out of my brain since...It was the worst thing to come out of my brain ever. I was exceptionally loyal to the character and thought he could do not wrong, and I wrote him to have a cockney English accent, having to peddle out dialogue like this: 'Oi mate, wot ye doin' o'er there, yes gonna git yerself killed doin' tha', y'know! Ol'roight, dun't say i didna warn ye'

Terrible. And worse, indiscernable as a language more than half the time. xD

Um, can't remember much, I made her when I was 11 or 12, she was some fox-girl Mary-Sue with lots of elemental powers... And could transform into a wolf/fox thing? Idk, I still crying at the thought of her, her name was something stupid like Lightningst. Yes, I did not misspell that >n<

Hello! I am very new to the role-playing community. My first character is actually still in her first development stage! She is a powerful sorceress that was orphaned by warlords and raised by gypsies. She is obviously gorgeous, but she finds it difficult for a man to tame her. (Gets kinda explicit here) but I always loved powerful women, not so much in a dominant role but as a highly mentally trained intellectual. From business types and so forth. :)

I wrote my first OC almost 10 years ago. Her name was Freya Legendre, incredible serious demeanor, dual Katana wielding master, always wore white robes to battle and never did a drop of blood made it to the fabric. Boy was I silly :P

My first was a little kid named Kane (Never had a last name). He was a sickly kid in a post apocalyptic world, although very clever. He mostly carried around a kukri machete and made IED's to blow up monsters with. He ended up dying off, but I feel a return is in order someday...

I can remember some of my fondest memories with characters; especially ones that would humiliate me. But honestly; The one character that stands out from the crowd, for me, is my very first female character that I penned. Her name is Jaruska Atalia, an entirely original character with her own race called The Bael'theron. Jaruska is my baby; I created her almost 10, maybe 11 years ago and I still use her to this very day-- Just updated and more defined.

She's a dominant lady and very vicious and venomous to her enemies. However, if she is happened to be befriended, she can become your biggest ally...Fail in doing so and she will be the toughest threat. Ambition drives her, and it's only a matter of time before she obtains what she is so passionately sought after.

One of my favourite lines from her is; "Ignorance is futile."

I thought to myself; What can I create that will push my boundaries, and positively give me nightmares? My phobias. Jaruska shares the DNA of arachnids that means over 100,000
named species. I have a couple of phobias but put me in a room with a spider and I will freak the hell out. My journey with writing her has been interesting, and I have loved every minute of it. I get to describe horrid concoctions of spiders, siblings with appendages that are similar to scorpions and spiders, and even have made her a key role in my little story; Rebirth: Dungeons and Keeps.

I think my first OC was for a story I was writing at one point. Her name was Victoria, I think, but her nickname was Vic. She had been kidnapped by an underground government agency that would take homeless children and teens and preform trials to test and even modify the cells in the bodies and minds of these people. The cellular modifications, over time, gave some of these kids and teenagers "powers" (which were extremely underdeveloped). It was somewhat based on the inFAMOUS games, I think, because I've always been a big fan. I still think of modifying the story and her character as a whole; I did roleplay her on Tumblr for quite some time, though.

My first OC is basically my profile, Latios. A Pokémon of the Eon spieces. Unlike most Latios's he has a Black coat unlike the blue one. This is because humans took him captive and did experiments on him. Wanted to test his legendary powers. He also has a tragic backstory involving the death of parents and separation of sister. While he is back with his sister, it kinda sad if you knew the whole story. It's super long and I'm too lazy to type it.

I planed him out for like 3 years along with a Fanfic for him that later became an RP here on the site. So yeah, first OC started when I was 13

the first OC I wrote was named Miko. She was anti social, vaguely emo and occasionally a bit of an ass. I wrote this character on the fan website for the school for good and evil website (which all of my friends teased me for reading seeing as it's a series directed towards 9-12 years old) and never actually finished the story.

My first OC(s) were a trio of fantasy-genre assassins who more or less bickered with each other more than they cooperated together. The one that I kept playing with was the dark, shadowy, and overall sad assassin named Dimaryp. He wasn't like his buddies Erehps, who excelled in magical powers that were practically otherworldly, and Ebuc, who was practically a behemoth with ridiculous strength. Dimaryp just had his sword, his wits, and his unique ability to set his eyes on a particular goal and not die until he fulfills it. Throughout sporadic periods in my roleplaying life, Dimaryp never really got to fulfill his goal and kept wandering as a mercenary for hire, a prophet, or just a living ghost after Erehps and Ebuc died long ago.

My first OC I made in middle school. It was for a book that I was writing in notebooks and illustrating myself. His name was Jenusu (for the life of me, I don't know how I came up with that) and he was your typical progtagonist. He was a normal kid that wanted to do normal things, only to be encountered by a fox girl from some kind of tribal world. He found some kind of little puffball creature (it was kind of like a Mokuna but looked more like a soot ball) that would help him find things. He went on adventures with this fox girl, only to find out that he was the prince of such and such land. Not only that, but there was an alternate version of him named Jack that was out and about looking for him. For the life of me, I couldn't remember what Jack was meant to do, but I think it was something like an alternate ego.

I look back and think of how weeb everything was.
xD

But I'm amused that I had boxes upon boxes of drawings of these characters. For several years, I had tried to perfect their character designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back