• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Teens with Powers that Hang Out and Stuff: An Animorphs, Power Rangers type RP [VERY OPEN]

Pandaskel

Stock Image

8 teens were all involved in a freak event that resulted in all of them gaining superhuman abilities. Some of them were friends beforehand, some didn't hang out ever, some were even rivals or disliked each other. Will they use their powers to be selfish or selfless? Will the people behind the incident catch wind of the kids and bring them in for experimentation? Let's find out!

Might not actually go through with this, I just wanna see if people would be interested in something like this. I've been re-watching Power Rangers Dino Thunder and got the craving.

Last edited:
Oh Animorphs! Haven't read the series in years! I would love to be a character like that (Animorphs) and would put the 2 hour time limit down as well on how long my character could be an animal before being trapped. Haven't seen Power Rangers in forever either so would probably stick with the animorphs thing more than Power Rangers.

Interested if you can't tell.

Oh Animorphs! Haven't read the series in years! I would love to be a character like that (Animorphs) and would put the 2 hour time limit down as well on how long my character could be an animal before being trapped. Haven't seen Power Rangers in forever either so would probably stick with the animorphs thing more than Power Rangers.

Interested if you can't tell.
I read Animorphs like crazy as a kid and watched the TV show and love it to death, so I’ve always though something like this would be so fun! What would you think about making it retro? 90’s or early 2000’s? Modern would be fun, too.

I wish they would remake the show. :(

I had quite a few books of it, the first 10, 12, 54, 21-23, Hork Bajr Chronicles, Megamorphs 1, 13, 14, 25 I think and 26. The one where Tobias is a Taxon. Tobias was my favorite character as I could relate to him.

90s would be fine with me though I'd have to do quite a bit of looking back to make sure I had everything right. But as it's the era I grew up in, I'm most comfortable with it.

There were rumors going around about a movie a few years ago but I would much rather have a series. I don't think I ever read any Megamorphs, but I did read the Andalite Chronicles and the Hork Bajir Chronicles. Hopefully we can get something like this going to have some good nostalgic fun!

Yeah a series covering all 54 books plus the Megamorph books, maybe even the separate books would do as well.

Somehow I always died though when I read that Animorph book where you become an animorph. XD

If this turns out to eventually be real, count me in! I'm a bit rusty, but man, do I miss some of the older series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back