• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teenage mutant ninja turtle rper needed

BadMasterYouJerk

Kankri Appr9ved! (:B
Okay, so I am wondering if anyone wishes to rp some TMNT with my character. I used to be here, I was Andalexanderwept, but my mom said for me to delete my old account. This is my new one. Anyways, looking for someone to play one of the ninja turtles with my oc Robby.

He has autism, mind you. Not that it changes anything, Robby can be very smart and touch when he wants to be, but his autism is very hard on him. He can barely speak, let alone communicate well. He replies to people with groans, grunts, thrashing of his body or smacking, but usually he stays still and colors.

This would be a story with him being kidnapped/abused and one of the turtles stops the abuser, and then takes care of him while they figure out whats wrong with him. :) Okay please pm me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back