• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen wolf tv show roleplay. Long term!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Little old me again, if you aren’t acquainted with my posts here’s a little about me. I’m an adult female , I’m from the U.K. I do have a job and I do expect partners to be eighteen and understanding to the fact that real life comes first! With that said I’m an avid writer. I try to roleplay every day, I’ve been roleplaying for ten years but I’m a super friendly and creative fun writer who’d love to get to know some of you in the fandom! I just finished my first viewing of the show this week!

So I do have some partner requirements. I’d adore it if you could use third and past, be detailed I write around 3-5 paragraphs sometimes more - it would be awesome if you could match me, please be willing to play male canons for female oc (me) x male canon ships (you). Due to poor experiences with doubles in the past I’m really trying not to do them anymore. I’m so sorry they just make me uncomfortable and one oc always over powers the other. I can do them it’s just I would prefer to avoid them or tread with caution I guess?

Now I do have some specific characters I’m looking for there are a few shipping options depending on the route. But it would mean the world to me if you could come prepared to play Stiles or Scott! I do also love love triangles if people are open to doing them. So for love triangles here are other characters I’m open to paring with: Stiles 😍❤️, Scott, Derek, Isaac and Aiden.

Hey there! Little old me again, if you aren’t acquainted with my posts here’s a little about me. I’m an adult female , I’m from the U.K. I do have a job and I do expect partners to be eighteen and understanding to the fact that real life comes first! With that said I’m an avid writer. I try to roleplay every day, I’ve been roleplaying for ten years but I’m a super friendly and creative fun writer who’d love to get to know some of you in the fandom! I just finished my first viewing of the show this week!

So I do have some partner requirements. I’d adore it if you could use third and past, be detailed I write around 3-5 paragraphs sometimes more - it would be awesome if you could match me, please be willing to play male canons for female oc (me) x male canon ships (you). Due to poor experiences with doubles in the past I’m really trying not to do them anymore. I’m so sorry they just make me uncomfortable and one oc always over powers the other. I can do them it’s just I would prefer to avoid them or tread with caution I guess?

Now I do have some specific characters I’m looking for there are a few shipping options depending on the route. But it would mean the world to me if you could come prepared to play Stiles or Scott! I do also love love triangles if people are open to doing them. So for love triangles here are other characters I’m open to paring with: Stiles 😍❤, Scott, Derek, Isaac and Aiden.
Hey I am Intrested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back