• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Teen Titans Role Play (ROBIN NEEDED)

Sicarius

Shadow Prince
Supporter
latest

the_new_teen_titans_by_inkheart7-d5rp9cj.png

THE LINK FOR THE ROLE PLAY IS HERE:

Casual - Teen Titans: Unity

The Teen Titans are on the verge of an uprising, now that they have the beginning developments of team chemistry. Having saved Jump City from multiple crisis, from aliens to super powered extremists, The Titans have faced it all...

Until Now

Coming together from all parts of the DC Universe, villains all over have formed a powerful force known as the "Mortem Nutritii", or the "Death Bringers", to rebuild the world in their own image. Finding themselves to be obsolete to the more superior of villains, The Teen Titans now must unite with other heroes from around the DC Universe such as Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and other heroes of renown to stop them from wreaking havoc across the globe. With the "Mortem Nutritii" developing a super weapon, the Teen Titans are limited on time and resources to stop them from reaching their goals. They must unite with everyone if they want to have a chance at stopping this incredible force.

ROBIN NEEDED!

The original Robin has let his role go due to personal crisis. If you are interested in taking the role, please visit the link above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you already got my favorite character so... If needed I'll hang onto Cyborg and my own OC.

I can be either Starfire or Raven, I love both, so either will work.

[QUOTE="Truly Grim]Well, you already got my favorite character so... If needed I'll hang onto Cyborg and my own OC.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, great!

Come on mamma! It's almost Christmas! If you be good, Santa might bring you presents.... but I know you girl. You're naughty!

tumblr_inline_nxvdx8qmXb1t7x3a9_500.png

(Just had to Lol)

@Shai

Sicarius said:
Come on mamma! It's almost Christmas! If you be good, Santa might bring you presents.... but I know you girl. You're naughty!
Ew (.A.)(>_>) (See, I can do Raven xD )

tumblr_inline_nxvdx8qmXb1t7x3a9_500.png

(Just had to Lol)

@Shai

Note: The role of Robin is open and needed! Once it is taken I will create the thread and plotline and we will begin the RP shortly. Anyone else could join at any given time, and be any character they want to be; whether from DC or of your own imagination.

Just beat me to the Robin character, but if y'all need anybody to play villains/antagonist; feel free to invite me.

SyrusShepard said:
Y'all still need a robin?
Yes we do, and if you're willing to be him then you have the role!

Huntrey said:
Just beat me to the Robin character, but if y'all need anybody to play villains/antagonist; feel free to invite me.
We always need villains, so you can go ahead and be one if you want! :)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]OOOHHHH
Can I be a Jinx Character?

[/QUOTE]
Yep! Hive can be in this as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back