• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans main

Characters
Here
filing_images_28347c5930c1.jpg

Cyborg
Cyborg just stood there for a moment, gawking at how nonchalantly the girl in front of him was taking this.
"Wha- Where did you come from!" Cyborg pretty much yelled, as he stomped over to her.
Was she the one that caused the fire alarms to go off? Cyborg wasn't too sure, but regardless he went over as the sprinklers poured water on everything.
"What did yo-Is that?" Cyborg was about to give her a piece of his mind, figuratively and literally, until he saw what she was trying to chew. "Are you eating rare meat?"
Karcen Karcen

"Yeah though it is cold raw meat is better when warm" Des said with another shrug before taking another bite it was always odd but hey you did what you had to when you needed too.

"And for everything else I was invited to join by Dr Fate and just arrived though everyone else left so I went to eat." She explained "But well there are no fires here so I made one well fore made a fire and then this happened" she continued her tone idacatong she had no idea how any of this connected.

"We should head back to the tower." Raven said. "We will need to run a training session with Robin to help you all out with getting better. Not that we didn't do well..." she admitted. "Vidicator, was it? You can drive the others? Kori and I will fly back." she said as she began to levitate.

Once back at the tower, Raven groaned. "The fire alarm? really? Who the hell would..." Then she saw Cyborg and Des. "Let me guess... don't know what an oven is either?" she asked before walking over to turn off the alarm and water from the ceiling. "Here." she used her powers to put the meat nearby in the oven, then she began operating the heated oven. "I don't usually cook, but Cy can help you when it's ready to come out." she instructed.

il_570xN.1458860029_2lu4.jpg

Vindicator
Vindicator looked over to Raven, giving her a thumb sup in the process.
"You got it ma'am." Vindicator then looked over to Pat, thumbing at the car that was still parked inside the jewelry store. "Come on, big guy, I'll give you a lift."
One brief drive later.
Vindicator followed in with the rest into the living room of the tower. Taking a moment to examine the area, Vindicator would sigh a little.
"I hope my things didn't get wet..."
"Raven!" Cyborg exclaimed, as he reached into the oven and grabbed the meat. "Girl, this is why you don't cook! You can't just toss whatever you want into the oven and expect it to magically cook! That's not how cooking works!"
Throwing the meat onto the counter, Cyborg took a step to the side and opened the door, grabbing a stick of butter. Then, the young man had turned his free hand into a blue freeing pan, taking the stick of butter and began coating the frying pan with the stick of butter
"That can't be healthy..."Vindicator said, now leaning against the kitchen counter as he watched what was going on in the kitchen.
Putting the butter onto the counter, Cyborg turned on the stove. Grabbing the meat on the counter, Cyborg tossed it onto his hand frying pan and held it over the stove fire.
After the meat cooked for a bit, Cyborg turned to the two girls, a mixed expression on his face as he almost shouted at the two.
"And that, is how you cook meat!"
Cyborg
then turned back to the stove, grumbling a bit.
A few moments later, Cyborg turned his head to look back at the two girls, first to Des, then to Raven. The big man had an apologetic yet a bit serious look on his face.
"Sorry...didn't mean to yell at you like that...kinda had a bad morning." Cyborg quietly, as he rubbed the back of his neck, before a thought entered his central processors. "Speaking of, where were all y'all this morning? When I came out of my room, there was a big gaping hole in the wall and...she, was sitting there, chewing on a piece of uncook meat."

Cyborg
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Karcen Karcen Lassy Lassy Midrick Midrick

Des watched Cy cook and was kind of curious as well her idea of cooking was roaring the meat and sprinkling stuff over it if she was lucky so anything more complex was new. Then Cy started to ask about some stuff even say sorry and only then dud she realize he had been mad she had thought he had just been shouting over the alarm.

"You call that angry ?" Des chuckled "You didn't break an bones or toss me around or give me burns so I didn't notice " she explained the elements were very physical when angered but they always healed her "Also the hole was me I kicked a rock in when I couldn't figure out the elevator" she continued not sounding sorry at all.

Starfire frowned slightly when Vindicator said the fun was just starting. This was not very fun to her. She kept her comments to herself though as sometimes she took humans words quite literally when they weren't being meant that way. She ran a hand through her long hair as she nodded to Raven. "Back to the tower" She agreed as she paused for a moment, letting Raven and the others go on ahead without her. Kori gazed at her surroundings, the cops were just arriving and a few of the robbers who had been knocked out were stirring. She waited until the cops took control of the situation before f launching in the air and flying back to the tower. She didn't go through the main hall, instead, she entered through the window to her room. She landed on the plush carpet without a sound as she glanced in the mirror. Her green eyes no longer glowed. She shook her head, trying to clear the fog she felt creeping into her mind. Those were worries for another day. Kori changed back into shorts and a crop top before making her way back into the main hall. She visibly brightened when she saw Cyborg. "Good morning Cyborg!" She said happily as she made her way over to them. "Our new team members came today and then we got an alert for a robbery. We went to go handle it" She trailed off, thinking of the man who died. Needless death all over again. She shook her head as she focused on what Cyborg was doing. He was cooking?

@ Elekta Kount Elekta Kount JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Karcen Karcen Midrick Midrick

Pat smirked as heard the man start to talk, but that smirk was wiped away after the crack of a sniper rifle was heard and hot blood splatter his face as the man went limp in his grip. "Goddamit!" he yelled as he went out into the street and used his abilities to jump. It wasn't as high as he could usually jump. He cleared the rooftops of the buildings and scanned the them before he fell back down with a thud. Usually he could get to the top of a high rise when he jumped. Cracks in the concrete manifested from where he originally jumped. The force his legs exerted where extremely powerful. After seeing the way the senior members reacted to the maniacal laughing didn't faze him, almost nothing did anymore.

After shaking his head at his failure to find the sniper, he heard the other guy speak up about giving him a ride in his car. "Alright." he said with a grin. After a short drive back to the tower they came into a situation. It seemed in her attempt to cook, des had attempted to make a fire, which set of the sprinkler system and the fire alarm. Apparently she had given up and resorted to just eating raw meat. He watched as the big man know as cyborg used some butter to cook a piece of meat. He could hear the meat sizzling, he felt his stomach growl before remembering the days earlier events. He looked into the reflection of the microwave, and remembered the blood that was covering most of his face and hair. "If you guys don't mind I'm gonna go and get this blood off me." he walked back into the hallway where the rooms were. He let all of the armor de-materialize back into skin, he took a towel into the bathroom before hitting the shower. He began to sing one of his favorite songs while showering, but what he didn't know that his door wasn't shut all the way, meaning anyone who walked by could hear him.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Lassy Lassy JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Karcen Karcen MikaboshiEinst MikaboshiEinst

Last edited:
Breath in - Breath out

The Gym was quiet with an occasional sounds of breathing. Dia Alexndra felt herself let go of the emotional and mental contamination that was the headache of a day for her. She knew that Queen Aga'po stated that the mission was supposedly a hard one due to extenuous factor...

What she didnt tell me was that she was to go in and encounter a hostile Rogue Star Sapphire, two Green Lanterns and stay with a group of odd individuals

Breath in-Breath out

Suddenly, she heard the alarms and pondered whether to join in before deciding to stay. Her current mental and emotional turmoil would compromise her own ability to properly utilize the Love Spectrum, thus why she was currently meditating.

Plus, she and rest of the new recruits weren't properly trained for the team mechanics of the so called Teen Titans.

Letting all the worries washed away, Alexa continued to meditate. As she let her perception disappear to the innermoat self of her mind, Alexa didnt hear the commotion that was happening in the tower.

Breath in -Breath Out

Time just passed without her notice...

Last edited:

Cyborg
"Keep going and you will find out how "angry" I can get..." Cyborg muttered through his clenched teeth, as he decided to flip the steak over. Cyborg probably could have done all three at once if he wanted to, but luckily it the thought didn't really cross his mind.
The big young man was only snapped out of this irate attitude when Starfire spoke, as he looked up to his alien friend.
"Morin' Star." Cyborg said as he raised his free hand, his attitude now changed a bit. "Awwww, you guys went without me? Well I hope I didn't miss out on any of the fun..."
It was then Cyborg's censors picked up...blood? As Pat left the room.
"Uh, did somthing happen? Or did that guy just roll around in some meat juice?" Cyborg knew well that wasn't just meat juice, his scanners had told him that was human blood.
"Oh boy...." Vindicator grunted from where he stood, before he pushed himself off the counter. "...reckon' this is a conservation for just the three of you, so I'll just be seein' myself to my new room, get out of your way...need to freshen up anywho."
With that, Vindicator picked up his duffel bag and slung the strap onto his shoulder, before he tilted his head and headed into the hallway.
"I'll be in a one of the rooms if any of ya'll be needin' anything."
"Uh, okay?" Cyborg said with a raised eyebrow, watching as Vindicator left the room. A moment later, Cyborg sensors told him that the meat was done cooking. Using his mechanical arm, he stretched it to reach for a plate on the top shelf, placing it onto a dish, before turning to Des "Here you go, now you wouldn't get diarrhea, vomiting. or stomach cramps from eating raw meat. And next time you want to cook somthing, use the stove. There's salt and pepper on the counter, if you need it, now if you don't mind."
It was only then, Cyborg turned back to the two other senior titans, revert his pan hand back to normal.
"So...what happened? Was that blood..."
Vindicator was walking down the corridor, looking from room to room to see if any was unoccupied. The young man had to say, was a bit of an upgrade over his previous housing arrangement. Truth be told, the man in yellow was really digging this titan tower.
It was then Vindicator heard singing from down the corridor...sounded rather...familiar.
"Well, ain't that just the darnest thing..." Vindicator whispered under his breath, smirking slightly under his scarf.
Just as he was about to walk by, he came to a stop, listening to the lyrics to the song...before he quietly began to join in.
"They will never forget you till somebody new comes along...Where you been lately? There's a new kid in town....Everybody loves him, don't they?...And he's holding her, and you're still around. Oh, my, my..."
Vindicator
couldn't help but chuckle at that last phrase, which just so happened to echo a bit...

Vindicator
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Karcen Karcen Lassy Lassy Midrick Midrick MikaboshiEinst MikaboshiEinst

Kori felt a sense of normalness descend around her as she stood by watching Cyborg cooking. It was in this that moment that she felt Robin's and Beastboys absence more sharply. She missed them both dearly but it was Robin that she longed to see. She was feeling out of sorts lately, and he tended to be the only one who understood what she was feeling at times. She focused back into the conversation as Cyborg greeted her. She smiled back at him but once more got distracted by Pat. He was covered in blood, the blood of the man who had been killed. She watched as he left to go wash up. Pat was puzzling to understand for her. At times, he seemed soft and open, other times it was as if he was pushing everyone away. She glanced back to Cyborg as he realized that it was blood. She frowned softly as she waited as Vindicator left as well. "It was human blood," She said softly, knowing that Cyborg's sensors already picked up on that. "Two of the robbers escaped, the rest did not. Pat attempted to get information so that we may know where the other two went..." She trailed off as she remembered the laughter she heard after the shot rang out. "Before he had the chance to tell us, someone shot him in the head. We believe that Joker is in the city" She said as she glanced at Raven for a moment before refocusing on Cyborg.

Des had started eating the meat picking it up and using her hands instead of a knife and fork. Des had more or less tried to complement sort of cyborgs control over his anger but it didn't seem to translate in truth physical violence was how she understood anger from others. She also listened to the report for the other alien, though she didn't seem evil like the other, about the attack. Thier witness was dead and they needed that information, maybe she could do something to make what she had meant clear. Des might not like being a hero but she had to act the part.

"If you still want to know and cam get me to the body I can ask him " Des said injecting herself onto the conversation this could really help or be completly pointless.

Dick finally arrived outside the tower and he quickly parked his motorcycle next to his spare motorcycle before walking into the tower with a smile on his face prepared to met the new titans. Dick was a little surprised to see no one in the living room but then he began to hear some sounds from the kitchen so walked over there. When he enters the kitchen he hears from Starfire that Joker may be in town and that he killed someone while he was gone causing his smile to leave his face instantly. Dick stands in place silently staring at the ground blaming himself for not being here. He knows the new recruits aren't ready for Joker and that risk any of them suffering what happened to Babs and besides the spinal implant that allows to walk is one of kind and he currently has no way of replicating it. Dick knows he has to call Bruce for help but he also feels like that would be admitting defeat and he still upset about Bruce adding new members into the Titans without consulting him about it first.

Dick walks over to Kori and gives her a hug. "Everyone is going to be alright" he says while being unable to make eye contact with her. He releases Kori from the hug and then turns over towards Shaman. "He might not know where the Joker is hiding but he would at least be able to confirm if it's really him that we are dealing with. We should send in a small team with Shaman to interrogate the body and remember this will be a scouting mission we are not going after the Joker, we are only trying to get information on where the Joker is currently located." Dick gives Shaman a small smile and then says "Shaman welcome to the Teen Titans".

Karcen Karcen Lassy Lassy JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Pat was still showering when he heard an echo at the last part of new kid in tow, and it wasn't his voice. He poked his head out of the bathroom and saw his door was ajar. "Awwww no." he moaned. He dried off before quickly pulled on a pair of jeans and another sleeveless undershirt. After getting a flannel on he rolled the sleeves up past his elbows and left it unbuttoned. His hair was still damp when he got to the end of his room and peaked outside his room, he was in the process of brushing it over to the side with his hand when he saw vindicator, a look of pure embarrassment had manifested. "Look man, whatever you think you heard, you didn't. Catch my drift?" he prayed to god that no one else had heard that, hopefully vindicator wouldn't tell anyone. He had been exposed, and now someone had dirt on him. "Look I would really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone that you heard that."

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Last edited:
Des was honestly surprised she had assumed the team just used real or nick makes given that one alien had called her by her nick name instead of the admittedly poor hero name she had given Fate when he asked. Still now she Apprently had a mission there went just laying around pretending she was doing something instead of actully doing something. Still she had offered this it was a bit of a paradox trying to be a hero while also wanting to reject it completly. Des had before finding the amulet that hung around her neck even now never dreamed of being a hero and even during her so called training she only thought of a way to escape. It was kind of odd to want to use the powers for anythi g but fighting with the elements. Still Des guessed she was not the only one with issues practically everyone had at least one spirit around them, but she wouldn't bring that up right now.

"Yeah yeah don't give me that hero crap I'm not doing this out if good will or anything" Des said she knew she should thank the kindness but she just could and thus met kindness with annoyance and some cruelty. It also was true she wasn't a hero and this wasn't good will she was selfish.

Vindicator
Vindicator began to chuckle, as he glanced over to the young man in front of him.
"Partner, what are you so embarrassed about?" Vindicator asked, as he crossed his arms. Despite half his face was under a scarf, it was clear that the young man was amused by Pat's reaction. "Ain't nuthin' wrong with bein' able to sing...you know my o'l mentor used to be a great singer, not to mention one helluva shot or two, so I know a thing or two about good singing."
Vindicator smiled, as he readjusted the bag on his shoulder, and began walking past him.
"I think you should sing more often...you'd be suprise how many people would share that hobby of yours..."
Meannwhile...
"Sure, okay, guess we've dealt with weirder things before." Cyborg said, as he looked over to Robin. "Hey Robin, how was your trip? Did Batman finally let you drive the batmobile, huh?"

Cyborg
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Karcen Karcen Lassy Lassy Midrick Midrick @​

Kori nodded when Cyborg mentioned that they've dealt with stranger things when Dick entered the room. She turned towards him as he approached her to give her a hug. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, being careful not to crush him. It was as if a weight was suddenly lifted off her shoulders. She hadn't known how much his absence had bothered her until now. The tower never felt the same without him. "Robin!" For just a moment, she forgot about the Joker and her other worries, but they came screeching back when she noted that he was unable to meet her gaze. Something was bothering him. Kori let him go, as he quickly focused on the issue at hand. Sometimes, it frightened her how much alike he was to Batman. Not in the brooding sort of way, but his dedication to his mission. Even if it meant he was blind to other things. She stayed quiet as he began outlining a new mission to get some information with Des. She glanced to the girl with a soft smile, despite her words she sensed there was good in the girl. At least the willingness to do good.

She glanced to Cyborg as he questioned Dick about Batman before looking at him with concern. She knew there was tension between him and his mentor, and she knew there were good reasons for it as well. She just hoped this visit did more good than harm. She longed to talk to him privately to ask, but for now, she kept her worries to herself. "I am going to go check on the others, make sure our new friends are settling comfortably," She said, sensing that she was not needed for the mission. Kori wasn't exactly looking forward to finding a dead body either. Death was something she had seen far too often on her home planet and in the Citadel. She reached out towards Dick, grabbing his hand "I would like to speak with you when you are free to do so" Kori told him, making it clear that she knew something was on his mind. She squeezed his hand for a second reassuringly, before letting go and walking out of the kitchen. She ran a hand through her long hair as she saw a few of the members still in the living room. She headed to the halls where the rooms were and paused when saw Pat and the Vindicator talking. She came in time to catch his last words "...how many people would share that hobby of yours" Kori was instantly curious. "Hobbies? I love learning new hobbies! Raven says they are things human like to do often. She says my hobby would be cooking. What are yours?" She directed the question to both Vindicator and Pat, offering them both bright smiles.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Karcen Karcen Midrick Midrick @ Ilikepie Ilikepie

Des didn't really see the need for a team this wouldn't be her first rodeo and she had of course done some work by herself far from others prying eyes, but this was just routine to her. Doing this was a team seemed more like a waste of time to Des well not time but rather she didn't think she needed other people. She also really didn't care for people going with her as few would enjoy her method of interrogation, they likely expected to involve herbs and ritual. Des had figured out she could skip a lot of that ritual nonsense as that was for people who respected the dead and wanted to be respected back, not her.

" I don't really need other people with me, it is just talking to one person not like anyone else here can see the dead" She said her tone a bit haughty now " There won't be any spooky ghost shit so i mean if anyone wants to stand around being useless they are welcome i guess" She continued in truth she just needed direction and a map then she could likely do this all by herself.

Pat could at least rest easy knowing vindicator wouldn't tell anyone about him singing in the shower. Maybe he could count him as a friend of sorts. He let out a sigh of relief. He turned the corner and almost walked straight into Kori. "Jesus H. Kori, you trying to give me a heart attack." he said with a chuckle. She was positively jubilant after hearing about a hobby. "You are something else Kori, but I don't have a hobby." He smiled as he said it, hopefully she didn't take it the wrong way. From what he had heard a lot of things went over her head. She told him that Raven had said cooking was Kori's hobby. Geez, she reallly is something else. He supposed he would ask about what she cooked, he also heard through Batman that she had the best intentions, but Tamaranean food was god awful. "Well, seeing as your going to be cooking a breakfast feast, when are you going to the supermarket?" it had been a good while since he had gone anywhere on his own volition, maybe if she did go he would maybe ask if he could accompany her.

He saw vindicator was still in the hallway. "Hey Vin, you know any markets where you can get some primo ingredients?" hopefully the cowboy knew where the good places were. Hell maybe Pat could snag his car. Fat chance asshole. he laughed internally when he heard the dead man's words make it's way into his vocabulary. It was terrible and he knew it, but it was his nature. "Any chance you might let me take a drive in the car?" he knew the answer was most definitely hell no, but it didn't hurt to try.

Lassy Lassy Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Dick could feel that Kori knew something was wrong with him but he doesn't feel that he is ready to talk to her about it. He stood silent as she held his hand and told him that she wanted to talk before she left the room. He lets out a sigh and then turn over towards Cyborg. "The trip was fine and Batman wasn't even there. He was likely too busy with League or Outsiders business" he says in a slightly annoyed tone. He understands that Des could handle interrogating the body by herself but with the Joker possibly involved he feels he can't risk her safety by letting her go off on her own even though it's unlikely Joker would have any knowledge of her and her abilities.

He turns over to Shaman. "Shaman, unfortunately since we are possibly dealing with the Joker we can't afford to take any risks. The Titans are a family and families protect each other and you are part of our family now" he says with a smile. "Even if we are just standing around being useless, we will feel better knowing that we were there for you in case something bad was going to happen". He thinks about Terra for a moment and a single tear falls from his face but it gets covered up by his mask. "We already lost one Titan before and we don't want to risk losing you as well". He turns back over to Cyborg. "For this mission the team will be myself, Shaman, Cyborg, and Raven. Unless anyone has any objections, I would like everyone ready to head out in ten minutes".

Karcen Karcen Elekta Kount Elekta Kount JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Dia Alexndra stepped out from the gym feeling mentally balanced and refreshed from the earlier events. Her ring was fully charged and the small sliver of the rage and fear she had was purged from her spectrum.

Walking towards the Common room, she sighed as she noticed a new face, knowing based on the ring's vast knowledge that this was the Titan's Leader, Robin. Alexa only waited as she heard the plans of the other group.

It seems that the Group is having individual missions as of this moment.

Pondering on the conversations that are happening between the heroes, Star Sapphire coughed to get the attention of the group.

"Starfire, If I may ask.... Where do you buy the ingredients of your Tameranian dishes? I may require to get some exotic ingredients for my meals as well" Alexa asked as she stared at the cheery Titan.

Lassy Lassy

Cyborg
Cyborg nodded to Star Fire, as he watched her walk away and couldn't help but grin to himself. Cyborg was aware there was some sort of mutual feelings between the two, but one was an alien that was a bit new to relationships on Earth, while the other one was alien to the concept of a relationship. Still, they had progressed pretty far from that fateful night when the 5 originals members met...
It was then the half-metal man looked back to Robin and noted the tear, sighing a bit when he heard the mention of a particular Titan. Cyborg couldn't really help but clentch his fist a little at the thought.
"Robin's right..." Cyborg said, as he placed a reassuring hand on Robin's shoulder, before looking at Des. "No offenses, bea-er, Shaman, but judging by the way you dress and the way you were chewing on a rare piece of steak...I don't think you have much people skills to get yourself into the morgue." Cyborg said, as he placed a hand on each hip, like some sort of sassy mother. "What if this was a trap or somthing? Hopefully it ain't, but you never know. better to be over-prepared then to be caught of guard...Besides, you probably don't even know the Joker's MO too well, not as well as Robin. If this was somthing done by the Joker, we oughta have the expert do the questionin'."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vindicator eyed Pat for a moment, wondering if he even heard the last sentence that came out of his mouth...before he started chuckling and shaking his head, now looking up to Starfire.
"Well, ma'am, cookin' just so happens to be one of ma favorite hobbies..." Vindicator said, tilting his hat a bit to look up to Kori. "...glad I've found another one 'round these parts that share my love for the culinary arts. Perhaps when things settle down a bit, you an' me can swap recipes, whatda ya say, partner?"
It was just then, Vindicator noticed the purple women from before walk out of a room and started talking to Starfire.
"Darla..." Vindicator said, as he tipped his hat in greeting, before glancing at Pat's resposne.
"Funny you should ask, today actually when the Jump City Farmer's Market is in town...also, primo? How o'l are ya?" It was then Vindicator glanced back to Starfire. "I was able to sneak a peak at your fridge before the big tin man closed it...from what I could tell, there were meat, tofu, mustard, an' no greens...not that I'm against any of the latter foods, it's just, as a normal hu-man bein', I need some color in my diet...so if you want to hit the market for ingredients, you wouldn't find any fresher then at the Farmer's market, unless you're pickin' it off the plants themselves...Pat's right, I could probably drive us there if ya'll want to."
It was then, Vindicator turned back to Pat with a bit of a sly grin.
"Not a chance, partner, only I get to crash my own car...least, not 'till ya get your own licence..then, who knows?"

Vindicator
Midrick Midrick Lassy Lassy MikaboshiEinst MikaboshiEinst Karcen Karcen Ilikepie Ilikepie JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Alexa looked at the Yellow Earthling in confusion. "A Market Of Farmers? How odd...And we would be able to get ingredents for a Burpglorp? How about some Glorca Roaches from Tameran?" Alexa asked curiously at the earthling.

While Hmeorld has their own meals and dishes, years of intergalactic travel as both a former Assistant of a Royal and a Star Sapphire had gave Dia Alexndra a more diverse palette. Tameran had always been one of the few planets that serve such flavorful cuisine.

Although she herself is curious of what the Earth cuisine taste like.

Lassy Lassy , Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Midrick Midrick

Kori couldn't help but smile at Pat's reaction. She had not meant to startle the man before shaking her head. "I would never want to give you a heart attack" She replied before pausing and slightly frowning. "You did not actually mean a heart attack, did you? I'm sorry, I'm still trying to figure out your different parts of speech." Kori said with a sigh. She tilted her head slightly to the side as she gazed at him when he mentioned that she was something else. She was about to ask what he meant by that but judging by his smile, it wasn't meant to be insulting so she let it go. She hated seeming clueless so at times, she'll just pretend she understands what the others are saying. "You do not have a hobby Pat? I have heard from the others that sharing hobbies can be both entertaining and enjoyable. So whenever you like to learn some cooking, I am more than happy to teach" She offered with a bright smile. Pat seemed to be in a better mood once he had cleaned off. Her eyes widened slightly when he mentioned breakfast. With all the excitement she had almost forgotten about the feast she had planned. "Yes! I need to go gather some supplies" Her mind was already racing with the all the things she needed. She wanted to incorporate both human food and Tameran food, although she wondered how successful the latter would be.

Kori turned her attention to Star Sapphire when she coughed to get their attention. The mention of her food caused Kori to become happy and excited as her feet lifted off the ground once more. "You have had Tameran food before?" She asked her with glee. If you ever wanted to distract Kori or cause her to almost burst with excitement, all you had to do was show some interest in her cooking or her people's food. "Many of the local markets will have some ingredients that are not native to this planet, although few are from my home planet. When I make my home dishes, I mix and match from other ingredients and do my best to replicate the process" She explained with a smile. Although it was tinged with a bit of sadness. Kori wouldn't admit it but she missed her home planet. She turned to Vindicator as his words caused her to forget her homesickness for a moment. "You enjoy cooking as well? We must share recipes! I can teach you all you need to know about Tameran delicacies" She replied to him eagerly, looking like she wanted to burst through the roof. "Yes, we all should go to the Market of the Farmers" Kori responded eagerly, touched by how Vindicator honestly seemed to show interest in her cooking. Few did. She glanced at Pat, making it obvious that he had to come as well.

@ Midrick Midrick @ MikaboshiEinst MikaboshiEinst @ Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Raven stood as Kori explained the situation to Cyborg, saying nothing but nodding when he asked if it was blood. When Robin came into the tower, she let a small smile grace her lips at the leader. "Robin... I know a bit of necromancy that could help more than just Shaman see the spirit, but I can already tell you that this won't end well. raising the dead, even in spirit form to speak with them is highly disrespectful if done... wrongly."

She looked at Shaman. "you are really getting on my nerves. Not like BB... but do you have to be radiating negativity all the time?" Her empathic abilities were telling her all the emotions in the room, and frankly she was getting stressed.

"Ten minutes? I am going to meditate for eight of them." she said, and walked out of the room.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hehehe! they better be here Joker. I wouldn't want you to end up in hell just yet!" Odds said through a Bluetooth comm on his ear, smirking. "If this fails there's a comfy cell in arkham with your name on i-"

"Yeah yeah Mr. Goldy tooth. You'll see, heroes never disappoint!" Joker replied before laughing like a madman. "Doodlee doo dee doo dee doo!" he went to work on the little... surprise they had set up.

Family now there was a funny word, so many people put so much importance on family and even animals cared about it, but to Des it meant nothing. She had been raised without a family just captors and bullies she didn't even remember her parents anymore her name might not even be real. She thought it was but she could only remember the elements calling her that not her parents so who knew. The concept of losing her was also stupid, she wasn't allowed to die she had tried over and over yet always she was denied her freedom. Really she would normally call robin out on that insult him and launch her normal verbal assaults , but other spoke up. Really the idea of a trap was more reasonable but Des didn't really worry about such things she didn't think the villains could do anything that the elements didn't already do. She might even laugh if they did something like kidnap her or threaten to kill her. No she would laugh if they threatened to kill her.

" Bah if you can't insult the spirits and get them to answer you, you just aren't doing it right, at least when it comes to the annoying ones" Des explained showing she really didn't respect the dead or their rest, but well this was more like talking to a fragment rather than a whole the spirit was still here rather than some afterlife. " As for negativity yes yes i do because well i don't care" She said yeah it was mean and antagonistic but that was what she knew someone insulted you then you insulted them back and hurt them more.

Des then turned to Cybrog " You make a good point i actually get i guess well you are the most humans... and other things i have ever spoken too, well among the living " She said her idea was find the morgue and if they didn't let her in just break in, it wasn't like they could stop her and really she didn't get the value of buildings. She might have also tipped her lack of understanding about family by mentioning that only cyborg made sense to her. " So fine whatever you guys want to watch something dull not my problem" She said with a shrug willing to just wait.

JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Ilikepie Ilikepie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back