• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans main

Characters
Here
Phantasma just stood back and watched the chaos. There were so many people now. She skipped on over to stand by the girl who loved her scavenger hunts. She poked her shoulder to get her attention. She was short which often led to people not even realizing she was there. So she made a habit of poking people when she wanted to talk to them. She stuck out her hand to the girl. "Sentient Phantasmagoria at your service! But you can call me Phantasma, Phantie, S.P., Sentie! Pretty much anything works!" She smiled, but she had no face so it went unknown. "I'm glad you like my scavenger hunt! I aim to make people happy!"

Lassy Lassy

Kori dropped to her feet beside Pat as she watched the scene before her disintegrate into chaos. Pat insulted Vindicator leading into an argument between them. Star Sapphire seemed to dislike the idea of being called by her name and joined into the argument with Vindicator. Then out of nowhere, someone burst through the window. Des, another of the newcomers. "We have an elevator" She explained lamely, not to mention that the windows all open for those who decide to fly in. To make matters worse, Star Sapphire viewed the girl as a threat and started to use her ring to construct what seemed vines. "Peace! Des is not an enemy, she's here to join the team" She explained as Kori flew in between Star Sapphire and Des, her gaze locked onto Star Sapphire. "So please power down" She insisted, she would not allow them to come to blows. It was at this very moment, she missed Robin dearly. He would have been able to take command and smooth things out. Her prayers were answered sort of when Raven entered the room. Kori lit up as Raven began to explain everything going on. "That's perfect Raven! You may also all choose your own rooms" She supplied watching how the tension seemed to slowly let up the main hall.

There were so many new people! Squirrel man chose this moment to enter. "Welcome to the Teen Titans! I am Kori" She called out from where she was standing. She let out a soft sign as she wondered if this is what Robin meant when he said he felt like a babysitter at times. She shook her head away from those negative thoughts. This was their new team and it would just take a little bit of time before things can start to fall into place. Kori glanced towards to Pat when his arm transformed and shot out to block Raven's exit. She flew back to Pat, noting the way how he placed his head into his hand. She had a distinct feeling that he hadn't wanted to do that. Kori placed a hand on his arm that was currently transformed. Her face showing nothing but concern. "Peace, Pat." She said glad that Raven was not offended by his actions. She was so levelheaded, that at times Kori envied her for that control. She glanced down beside her where Phantasma currently stood and offered her quick smile. "I will enjoy the hunt" She replied back as she glanced back to Pat.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
JDizzle383 JDizzle383
Midrick Midrick
Karcen Karcen
MikaboshiEinst MikaboshiEinst
@Senso
@ Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Star Sapphire paused, intrigued to why Starfire would allow the intruder to join after assaulting their domain.

"This planet, Earth...its culture is odd" she remarked as her vines began to retract and the light birdcage construct that was slowly dissipitating. "In several of my travels, when an intruder attacks a base, we subdue them swiftly" she lookes at the damage caused by the so called new recruit.

" When someone threatens to destroy a facility we trapped them within the crystal prisons of Zamaron....Forever....alive and aware" she finished as she removed her hand off the hilt of her sword. Alexa continued to glare at the debris and the instigator.

"very well" Star Sapphire sighed as her crystals began to become inert, their aura of love dimming before the whole conatruct crumbled into fine pink powder.

" Apologise to you...Yellow Earthling, It seems my assumption on your intent is stemmed from my own paranoia." she said as she began to float into the direction of the gym.

"I would be needing to peruse the Training Facilities for my meditation to remove my....shortcomings" Dia Alexndra stated just as she dissapear into the corner.

Lassy Lassy Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

Last edited:
Des really didn't like this star sapphire she seemed well straight up evil, keeping people alive and aware in crystals sounded like something only the most evil and twisted mind could think up, really why hadn't she thought it up.

" Yeah well apparently your people don't understand what a guest is and i don't know what an Elevator is" Des said her tone showing she really didn't like the evil likely brain eating alien. " Really who traps a guest for getting into a building" Des continued as she saw nothing wrong with what she had done not knowing what an elevator was she had never seen most technology before as anything more than a glance.

" Also is she a team member or some evil alien you caught because she really seems the former... or one of those robot things she has less emotions than a rock" Des said and that was true rocks were a rather emotional bunch not prone to outbursts but once they started feeling they just didn't stop it was annoying.

Dick sits in a chair and glances through the files of the new Titans that Batman assigned to the team through the bat-computer. After a few moments, he closes all the files after seeing Biohazard's file only reading some of the information on each of them. The very idea that Batman can force someone into the Titans like that annoys Dick and caused him to stand up in anger since the Titans are not a group of colleagues like the Justice League or Batman's Outsiders, they are a family of friends that will do whatever it takes to protect their family not out of obligations but because they truly care about each other. Dick watches as Alfred enters into the cave holding a late of cookies. "Sorry Alfred, but I need to go before he causes me to lose control. I need to be at my best when I met my new friends and I can't afford to have my anger towards him clouding my mind." Dick begins to walk towards a red motorcycle with a R emblem, but then walks back to Alfred and takes a cookie. "Thank you Alfred and I promise I'll back to visit you again". "Your welcome master Dick and if you ever need anything please call and I'll be delighted to help you have any problem you may have". Dick walks over and gives Alfred a hug.

Dick puts on his motorcycle and begins to drive off as the moment he begins to notice Batman in the room which causes him to drive faster out of the cave. The drive from Gotham and Jump City will take a few hours. During the drive he begins thinking about the Nightwing name Kori once mentioned his future self used and the stories of the Kyptonian hero named Nightwing that Superman told him.

Raven simply walked around the arm after getting no response. Before she could leave though, the Crime alert sounded, blaring loudly in the Ops room.

"Alright people, look alive. This is our first mission working together, so let's see how well we can do so!" Raven said matter of factly, taking charge since Cyborg or Robin weren't there. She wasn't trying to play leader, but without one of the boys, she was the most level headed of the original members.

Once they got on the scene, it appeared to be a jewel heist. "Come on man, the boss wants our target to be nice and easy! why'd we pick a jewelry store anyways?" One of the thugs was heard saying as he unloaded a machine gun onto a vault lock. There were around six thugs, each of them wearing... simple black ski masks?

"Probably new low level thugs. Titans GO!" Raven shouted.

il_570xN.1458860029_2lu4.jpg

Vindicator
The sound of a roaring engine was closing in on the scene...yet when Raven said the word "GO", a big black blur shot past her, hurtling stright at the robbers.
It was a car, and it was a good thing the robbers were facing Raven, or things really would have gotten messy.
As the robbers scatter, one barely managed to get out of the way before the car slammed into the wall right next to him.
Before said robber could poop himself, the driver side door flung open and smashed stright into the robber's face. Moments later, the man in the yellow hat stepped out of the driver seat, leaning on the driver side door frame as he glanced at those still in the car.
"An' that, kids, is why it is always important to where a seat belt, an' to never drink an' drive..." Vindicator said, as he looked over to the robber that took a car door to the face. "...not that I was drunk, by any stretch of the imagination, but if I just so happened to be aimin' a bit more to the left, this would have been considered a ve-h-icular manslaughter, an' I would have done anywhere from 4 to 10 years in state."
Vindicator finally decided to look away from the currently unconscious man, looking over to the rest of the robbers all too casually.
"Howdy, pardners, lookin' to rob a jewelry store on this fine day? Now I'll be honest..." Vindicator said, as the robber who was pinned behind the car door began to stir, Vindicator pulled it back and slammed it back into his face, knocking him out cold. "...ya'll picked the wrong city to do it in, what with all the people 'round here who can hurl you off a buildin' wiv nothin' but a thought."
Vindicator then proceeded to slam the car door, before looking over to Raven with a tip of his hat.
"Ain't that right, Mrs. Raven?"
Interacting: JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Raven said nothing at first until one of the thugs made a move to unload his gun in Vindicators chest. "Look out!" she called, bringing up a necromantic barrier between the bullets and Vindicator. "Pay more attention to the enemy when they have firearms." she scolded. "But I'd give you a 7 out of 10 on the entrance." she smirked. The unconscious thief began to stir. "Grandma?" he said, dazed. looking up at Starfire, clearly brain damaged to an extent from the blunt force trauma.

The other thugs stopped what they were doing and one of them yelled, "Light 'em up boys!" as they opened fire on the Titans.

Vindicator
Vindicator hardly flinched as the bullets was blocked inches from his face. Glancing back over to Raven, grinning under his scarf.
"Thank you kindly, ma'am, I'll be sure to be a bit more careful in the future. Now..."
Vindicator
moved his left hand back, as his the wind blew through his cloak, revealing within his hands a flashbang.
"...if ya'll have any more fancy tricks or powers, now would be an ideal to time use 'em."
Vindicator pulled the pin and hurled the flashbang quickly at the clumped up group of robbers, before rolling behind one of the display cases.
The flashbang went off, though it's effect wasn't potent enough to have an effect the whole room, only the corner the robbers were in. Being a mini-flashbang, it instead was only able to blind and deafen the robbers for a brief moment, as they began shooting all over the place.
"So ma'am, I know this ain't the best time to be talkin' 'bout this, but I'm always lookin' for ways to improve myself..." Vindicator said, looking to Raven. "...so do ya think the spelle about the drunk drivin' was a bit much? Or should I have put emphasis on the robber being complete knuckle heads?"
Interacting: JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Last edited:
Finally something he could do right, the crime alert sounded, and he recalled the mass of tendrils back into their passive state. He changed his left arm back to normal, it would be the first time he would get to use his abilities outside of burning Lexcorp down. He wondered if he would be able to control himself while they got whoever was causing trouble. "Any rules for when we give to bag these guys?" one thing he did not need was to get there and start killing without knowing that the titans don't kill. He heard the roar of V8 engine. It was a classic, GTO or Chevelle, maybe a stang, probably 60's model, but it was suped up to handle the the life that most of the members of the team led. Where'd you score that beast? the car seemed out of character for the man dressed in bright yellow, matte gray with red accents seemed out of character for a guy who stood out in every room he was in. he saw the blue of movement scream past and slam into the wall, he cringed, not at the injury that could have been caused but for the muscle car. You don't just slam a machine like that into a wall to bag some guy "Not the car..." he muttered under his breath. But it was go time anyway.

He calmly walked up to one of assault rifle carrying men."Look guys, no one needs to start shooting, just put the guns down. I really don't feel like fighting today." of course he was lying about the part about fighting. It always cleared his head on a bad day. "Fat chance asshole." one of them said as he shouldered the weapon. Pat gave the guy a tired look before walking over, grabbing the barrel of the AK, and bending it upward into an L shape. The guy was afraid, but dropped the gun and threw a punch. Pat caught his fist reversed it to where his inner arm was facing up, and spun him into a chokehold. "Now let's calm down bud, we're done." he started squeezing with his fore arm and started choking the thug. "It's over when I say it's over asshole." the thug sputtered before he grabbed a knife from his belt and stabbed it right through the side of Pat's throat. "Got one!" he shouted to the leader of the group.

Pat stumbled backwards, feeling with his hands the grip of the blade and the warm blood. He looked back toward the group before keeling over. "See, they die like everyone else!!!" the guy who stabbed him yelled. After pulling his pistol and firing at the rest of the team, after five seconds Pat's eyes snapped open, filled with an animalistic glint of rage. He stood up knife still in his neck, the man eye's had gone wide with terror, "Do they?" he snarled before activating his muscle mass power, his skin rippling and turning black as the bones and muscles enlarging and being created. He coiled his body and recoiled releasing a wicked uppercut that sent the man flying back towards his friend pinned against Vindicators car door. He looked back toward Raven, and Starfire, grabbed the knife and yanked it out. The exit of the blade was followed by an arterial spray of blood. He looked down at the blade and scowled at it before throwing it away. He turned around and smashed his upgraded fists together before shouting "Whose Next!!!" Before he could advance a flashbang went off and the criminals started shooting wildly. In order to not get shot, Pat used his armored form to keep advancing. After the armor manifested he remembered how he looked. "Hey, don't freak out, just keep an open mind guys." his voice was muffled by the chitin that had covered his face. Bullets pinged and zipped as they ricocheted off the armor as he kept walking forward.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Lassy Lassy JDizzle383 JDizzle383

Last edited:
"Maybe next time stick to SAFE driving, and work on your banter." Raven deadpanned Before teleporting behind the robbers and taking one of them down with a midair drop kick after the flashbang went off. Not at all disturbed by Pat's appearance, she used her powers to shield the rest of the team,(especially those that weren't bulletproof) from the barrage of gunfire. "If anyone wants to join in, just try not to go down on your first day." she warned as the men stopped shooting when the flash bang lost it's effects.

Kori snapped into attention when she heard the alarm. Their first mission! She tried to hide her excitement as there was still a crime being committed. She zoomed into her room to quickly change into her uniform before flying out of her window towards the scene of the crime. She made it at exactly the right time as she chose to stay up in the air by Raven for the first part. "What fun!" Starfire said as she clapped her hands when Raven took charge. She watched as Vindicator took down one of the robbers, wincing slightly as Raven covered them with shields to stop the incoming hail of bullets. Starfire used her own shields which protected her from the flashbang as she dropped into the store. Starfire froze when she saw Pat being stabbed in the neck by one of the robbers but before she could react, he took down the robber and yanked the knife out. She was instantly relieved as she focused on one of the robbers who had been inching their way to the exit. She flew right over him and landed behind him as he swung around and aimed his gun at her. Before he pulled the trigger, he froze when he got a good look at her. Her eyes were glowing green due to the use of her power, and the ends of her hair seemed to be on fire because of the energy trail she leaves behind. She was beautiful, there was no doubt about it. In a way that was completely alien. Before he could recover from his lapse, Starfire delivered a swift punch that knocked him out cold. "Robbery is bad" She said as he dropped to the ground before her. One more down.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount JDizzle383 JDizzle383 @ Midrick Midrick

Vindicator
"Now where's the fun in that?" Vindicator asked with a chuckle, as he watched Raven teleport into the fray. "Not a bad idea."
Quickly standing up as bullets flew about, Vindicator's left shoulder went back, and out of his cloak came spinning a tomahawk, nailing one of the robber's clothes to the wall.
A moment later, the tomahawk glowed blue, and Vindicator disappeared into a blue flash, before reappearing right in front of the same robber.
"Well howdy."
Vindicator
said with a smile under his scarf, as he slammed his gloved fist into the man's face.
JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Midrick Midrick Lassy Lassy

Phantasma followed and watched. She was waiting for the perfect moment. She had three dots on her face like a loading screen as she was thinking. She giggled happily, finally getting to do something fun. She watched everyone do their own thing and decided she'd do her own thing. She sat down on the concrete and moved her hands like she was conducting a puppet. It wasn't necessary, but it added to the effect. Two puppets appeared and then over that came a 'layer' that made them look like jesters. She had them start towards the bad guys; the big meanies. The two jesters threw punches and continued forward even when they were shot. They were illusions. They couldn't die unless she made them die.
She giggled happily as she conducted her jesters. Together they took out two of the robbers. They both did back flips in tandem and disappeared into smoke.
Midrick Midrick Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Lassy Lassy JDizzle383 JDizzle383

He watched after he had taken his guy down, everyone seemed to be handling themselves. He saw kori flying into action and like the man she knocked out cold he was distracted for a moment. She was beautiful. He let the armor around his face and head de-matieralize, his face and head were now visible again. He saw two of the robbers turn back to their van and attempt to escape. He ran to the entrance but had to take cover after a hail of heavy machine gun fire was sent his way. He tried to peek around the corner but another barrage hit the walls around him. "Shit this is gonna hurt." He looked around someone was going to get hit by the machine gun. Kori was the one who was closest to the line of fire. He peeked again and saw that the two were had just loaded a new belt into the gun. He saw them take aim again. "Kori watch out!" he said as he leaped across the door toward in her. He tackled he and knocked her out of the way before a hail of bullets peppered the inside of the jewelry store.

Lassy Lassy

"We got it, come on!" one of the surviving robbers yelled as their van drove off. Raven scowled for a moment before turning to the team, a bored facade now adorning her features. "Is everyone alright?" she asked, knowing they weren't going to be able to catch the van the remaining thieves left in.

On the other side of town two men walked out of the van, one of them holding a large bag. They walked into a building and said, "We got your stupid rock, now pay up."

"First the rocks, then the money..." a lone figure smiled revealing all gold teeth. they passed him the large bag and he opened it. "This is perfect. pleasure doing business with you. You are released."

"What about our money?" one of the thugs asked. A dark chuckle came from the figure. "Not that kind of release." he smirked before killing both of them. "I wonder what will happen now... Oh what fun!" he smiled as he twirled his cane around and put a revolver that was minus two bullets away in his coat.

Kori was watching as Phantasma took down two of the men with strange little puppets. It amazed her how on Earth there were so many people with so many different abilities. On Tamaran, it was nothing like this. Her people were great warriors due to necessity, not desire. If fate had been kinder, her people would have chosen a peaceful path and developed their planet. Fate was not kind in the end. Her head snapped up at the sound of her name, her green eyes widened slightly as she saw the hail of bullets coming towards her. She raised her hands, they glowed bright green as she was about to erect a shield. She never got the chance as someone tackled her to the ground. In that brief second, she aimed a starbolt at the van. It managed to hit the back door, but it was too late as the two men escaped. Kori landed on the ground with an oomph. She glanced up to see who had tackled her out of the way. Pat. Kori gave him a bright smile, not at all fazed by the fact that he was on top of her at the moment. "Thank you" She said sincerely, she could have blocked the attack but his actions showed her that he cared for her wellbeing. He was going to make a great addition to the team. "We are okay Raven! What a great first mission!" Kori exclaimed brightly, not at all perturbed by the two who got away. No one was hurt, and the team worked well together. Her green eyes stopped glowing as she was no longer using her powers, she continued to gaze up at Pat with a smile.

Midrick Midrick JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Vindicator
"Hit the deck!"
Vindicator had yelled as he dropped the robber he was pummel ling and dove behind one of the counters. The young man was reaching for his revolver when the gunfire stopped...followed by the sound of a vehicles speeding away.
Vindicator sighed, for some reason relived,before he heard Starfire speak.
"I won't say that..." Vindicator's voice echoed through the store, as he placed a hand on the counter and lifted himself up, before scanning the room. "...they got away, didn't they?"
Vindicator then leaped over the counter, walking up back to the group, dusting off a bit of debris from his cloak as he did.
"But I reckon the outcome could have been much worse...and yes, ma'am, I am bullet free."
Vindicator readjusted his hat, before glancing between Raven and Starfire
"So...what now? Do we head back to the tower? Or are we plannin' to track down the robbers?"
Midrick Midrick JDizzle383 JDizzle383 Lassy Lassy Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Well this sucked just when there had been action the elements decided to be dicks. Though really was it that bad Des had not really wanted to be a hero and now she was getting out if it. Still they could have told her they were taking the power back before she jumped out the window and went crashing to the ground. Thus Des was left alone face down in the ground and pissed off.

She would soon enough get up and head back into the tower figuring fuck it they didn't need her all that much. She would fiddle with the elevator and figure out how to operate the mysterious machine. Going back up into the large living room area and look around before heading to the fridge. If she was going to stay behind she might as well eat. Still she didn't know how to operate a stove all her cooking had been done by fire.

"I hope you bunch don't make eat this raw again" She said annoyed. Fire would soon create a fire to cook the meat and set off the fire alarm. "Fuck it "Drs said to herself and just started eating the raw meat as it rained on her, nothing that unusual.

filing_images_28347c5930c1.jpg

Cyborg
From a nearby hallway, metal footsteps could be heard echoing down the hall, becoming louder and louder as time went on.
"Beast boy..."
A irradiated voice spoke, as a very large young man appeared out of the hall way, all the while tapping on what appeared to be holographic controls that were simply floating in front of him!
"...that's the last time I'm letting you play Mega Monkey anything on my systems...going to give me a virus like the last time, and I ain't eating a tire again..."
The big young man seemed to be unaware of the feral teenager currently chomping, too busy working with his systems to notice.
"...maybe I oughta install a lock to keep you from getting into my system... come up with password that only you couldn't figure out...hehe, I'll make it-Woah!""
Cyborg gasped, as he came to a halt right in front of the u shaped couch, quickly sliding the holographic controls away, as the young man was currently looking at the gaping hole at the side of the tower.
"Who put that there!?"
Cyborg didn't really had much time to think about that before the fire alarm went off.
"Now the fire alarm? Man, what happened when I was away? In fact...where is everybody?"
Cyborg brought back the holographic controls, as he began checking over the tower's systems.
"Beast Boy better not have been playing Mega Monkey on the tower's controls, or I swear I will, huh?"
The systems read that the fire was coming from the kitchen, which caused the big young man to whirl around with a confused look.
Karcen Karcen

As Des ate her meat in the pouring water as the alarm blared she saw somone else walk by and wondered why he hadn't left with the others. Her answer was that his costume or what she thought was his costume looked super elaborate to put on really these people should do like her and just wear thier normal clothes. Still maybe this guy could turn off the water and annoying alarm.

"Hey you... Guy or whoever you are know how turn turn the fucking alarm off its giving me a headache?' She shouted raw meat still in her hands.

He smiled back at Kori, he didn't consciously know he was doing it. He finally snapped out of his trance, "Don't mention it." he said as he lifted himself up, armored plates making smooth sliding noises as they moved over each other. He pulled her up off the ground after he heard the van speed away. he heard the yellow guy start speaking up about their next move. "These guy's were packing some serious firepower, they're probably affiliated with one of the larger organized crime groups. But I have a way to figure out for sure." he said, a malicious grin spreading across his face. He walked over to one of the robbers who were moaning in pain on the ground. He grabbed him with one hand and easily lifted him to his feet before pinning him against a wall. He changed his right arm into a claw before glaring at the terrified man. "Listen up asshole your gonna tell me everything you know about your boss in the next five seconds, or I'm gonna start cutting." he flexed the claws that were where his fingers were moments ago. "And trust me, if you don't talk I'm going to start with something your gonna miss bud." the man was indecisive, if he talked he was a dead man, and if he didn't talk he was going to be a man with serious amounts of pain and missing extremities. So Pat started counting back from 10.

Lassy Lassy Elekta Kount Elekta Kount JDizzle383 JDizzle383

"Alright I'll ta-" A single bullet was soon fired at just the right spot, and the man in Pat's arms grew limp as life left him. Raven turned to see... nothing? but then who took the shot? as if to answer her question, there was laughter coming from a roof nearby. Before it faded and made everyone even more on edge Raven frowned.

"I know that laugh." she said. "I think we'd better call the Bat. That laugh means Joker's out of prison... but why would he be in Jump?"

Last edited:
Kori was slightly confused by Pat's response. Don't mention it? Why wouldn't she mention it? It was a kind gesture from his part. That should be recognized. Idioms tended to fly over Starfire's head. She shook off her confusion as she accepted his help and stood up. She dusted off her uniform as she turned to Vindicator. "Yes, it could have been much worse. What was it that humans say? Oh yes! There is a cloud in every silver lining" Kori said with a smile. She deferred Vindicator's next question to Raven. She might a senior member but Kori was not one to take leadership. Others may see her as naive and cooky but in all honesty, taking command reminded her too much of how things were on her home planet. Those memories were a bit too sharp for her. Her gaze flickered to Pat as she frowned slightly. It was strange to see him smile one minute and in the next to see him threaten a man. She much prefers him smiling. A single shot rang in the air as Kori stilled, the man that Pat was threatening was dead. The laugh that soon followed chilled her to the core. Without a warning, Kori blasted into the air. Her hands glowing green, ready as she flew above the buildings. She stayed in the air for a moment, her green gaze flitting from roof to roof. It was as she expected, he was long gone. She let out a soft breath as she forced her heart to slow down before dropping back down near Raven. Her gaze was worried filled as she glanced at Raven. "Robin must be told too," She said softly as she glanced to Pat and Vindicator. Joker's presence in Jump City was a huge red flag, but what worried her the most was the new members. We aren't ready, she thought to herself.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount JDizzle383 JDizzle383 @ Midrick Midrick

Vindicator
Vindicator snorted at Pat's approach to interrogation. Yet before the young man had a chance to say anything, he heard a shot
The very next secound after the shot was taken, Vindicator's revolver was out and he was ducking a bit. As Starfire flew into the air, the man in yellow rushed into cover near the smashed window, peer out and scanning in the direction that the shot came.
Nothing.
This didn't really relax Vindicator, as he continued to scan the area until Starfire returned back to the ground...only then, did he relax a little.
"Judging by the sound and damage..." Vindicator said, as he looked over to the dead man. "...that was a sniper rifle, no doubt. Not many firearms could hit that accurately from that long of a distance, at least not with one shot..." Vindicator adjusted his hat by pushing the barrel up to his hat, glancing back at the window. "...must have been spyin' on us the whole time. Now the question is: Why?"
Vindicator then glanced over to Raven, then to Starfire, before spinning his revolver into it's holster. Tilting his hat a bit, Vindicator started to chuckle a bit.
"Shoot, and here I thought things would be borin' around these parts...looks like the funs just beginin'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back