• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~Teen Titans~ LET'S GO! {Open - PM Applications}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Nymian

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~Intro~

Soleil arrived at her destination, Jump City. Great, she was where she needed to be. She looked around. It looked different. That was not great. She should have landed just a few hours prior to her parents being slain, and this didn't look like home. Soleil lifted her arm, checking the communicator on her wrist. Her comm wasn't working, searching for signal. "Great, I guess I won't be able to use this while I'm here. I just hope it doesn't interfere with me getting back.." She placed her hands on her hips and surveyed her surroundings. Titan Tower was just off in the distance. "I only have a few hours.. I wonder when they left. I need to check the tower and see if I can catch them." Soleil made her way to the tower.

She reached the front of the tower and tried to buzz herself in. It wouldn't work.
"Weird. I wonder if Dad was running maintenance this morning..." She tried again, but it wouldn't budge. She'd have to find another way in. She couldn't necessarily sneak in through her room, in case her other self spotted her. She checked her comm, at least it was still showing the time. It looked like her other self would still be sleeping. She might have a shot at sneaking in. She made her way to her bedroom window, and slowly pushed it up. She had made sure to grease it up real good so that she could sneak out. It was sticking. That struck her weird. She made sure to go as easily as she could, and got the window open. Then, she hoisted herself into her room. She looked around. It was decorated differently.

"I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore..." She whispered to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back