• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Teen Heroes/Villains

Godspeed

The Fastest Man Alive
Two villains two heroes, two anti-heroes.

No Plot just have fun!

Anti Hero One-Taken (Yours truly)

Anti Hero Two- Open
-
Hero 1-Open
Hero 2-Open

Villain 1-Open
Villain2-Open

Nope....No details....We are just going as it progresses. Have fun btw....Anyone wanna volunteer for a CS?

Alex got up before the rest of her family in the very early morning, she worked out as she did chores around the farm, feeding their two geldings and their mare named mama. The only thought on her mind was to prepare for the inevitable war that has spread and plagued their country. She threw her long deep brown hair into something resembling a braid. She picks up a staff and starting practicing her stances and movements for basic sword fighting, she must be quiet though as not to wake her family not wanting another lecture on how women don’t fight or how she should be looking for a proper husband.

Saito stood silently. A room, no a void, filled with only his thoughts and anguish at the fact of the world being against him. On his own since early in his life, when his hair was of more of a bright ecstatic blonde, short but wavy. No one to teach him the ways of life, the ways of energy, and of how to use the deep power the dwelled within him. He stood in this dark room of his home, as dark as it would be when the Moon shown bright upon the skies above. Without any light laminating the room, he pulled up his hand and flicked two fingers together. Instantly, a flame erupted from the contact point, showing a slight light within the emptiness surrounding him. Continuously, the flame rose until it rolled down into his palm. This is what he knew. This was the life he had control of. The fire within him burnt deeper to the core day by day. Soon it would be his time to show it off to the ones who never expected it to be within him. Moving his now, longer dirty blonde hair, out of his face, he extinguished the flame before walking out of the darkness and into the confinements of his home.

(Pic, name, powers age...)

Dustin H.

Super Speed

Attachments

• 7_EpOMak_400x400.jpeg
    7_EpOMak_400x400.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
(Personally I have no idea how to continue sorry I’ve been wracking my brain but without much of an agreed setting I don’t know what to do)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back