• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Assailant said:
"Because we were exploring down here," Kurisu responded. "We're not from this world, and this place has some fascinating history behind it."
"Where do you think we should go to....?" Demi-fiend asked Kurisu.

"Well," Kurisu said as she turned to look at Demi-fiend. She still didn't like him because of... earlier incidents, but she decided not to be openly hostile. "We were just kind of exploring aimlessly. Seeing what this place has to offer. Frisk mentioned it quite a few times, and evidently it's rather important, so we took a sort of field trip."

Assailant said:
"Well," Kurisu said as she turned to look at Demi-fiend. She still didn't like him because of... earlier incidents, but she decided not to be openly hostile. "We were just kind of exploring aimlessly. Seeing what this place has to offer. Frisk mentioned it quite a few times, and evidently it's rather important, so we took a sort of field trip."
Demi-fiend looked a Kurisu very toughtfull on who this Frisk person was but dropped the thought because someday he might meet this person.

He looked at Suwako "Well where do you wanna go...?"

@CoconutLeaves

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor Who: ???

"This technology is alien to me. More advanced than I have seen before." Tesla replied, soaking in both TARDISes while being taken aback by the technological marvel of Time Lord science.

The interior of the other TARDIS was similar to what The Doctor had seen before, within his own TARDIS.

7440529_orig.jpg

However, it like the universe was barren and empty. While the lights were active and the TARDIS appeared to be operational, it was without occupants. The Doctor sighed at this as he studied the interior only to run deeper into the second TARDIS with a spring in his step before the others could stop him.

"I fear that The Doctor is in danger." Lovecraft cut in as he studied the console "We all heard that prophecy. Although..." He paused "I do not think today is the day The Doctor dies. Unless we start to hear knocking, I believe The Doctor is safe."

@LegoLad659

JackOfHearts said:
".?.?.W?el?l ?shi?t?. ?I t?hin?k? yo?u ?s?ho?u?ld lea?d th?e w?ay? the?n. ?I ma?y ?h?a?v?e? go?o?d ref?lex?es?, just? l?i?k?e ?m?y no?n? Er?ro?r coun?terp?a?rt?, b?u?t?, w?ell?,? ?I'?m no?t ?i?nfal?l?i?b?l?e ?t?o? m?istak?e?s." Error Sans was more than a bit surprised that The Merchant hadn't been cut in two by that trap. It was....kinda creepy. Either way, he followed The Merchant.
The Merchant continued to walk through the many traps the tunnel threw at him, including more sawblades, multiple spikes that stuck out of the walls and even a bottomless pit that opened. He simply walked over the pit as if a floor was still in place. For each time Error Sans had to step through, The Merchant would simply wave his hand and any trap would vanish thus allowing Sans to follow behind.

At the end of the corridor was the rapier on top of an altar. The Merchant stopped in his tracks, as if waiting for a final trap "It's too easy." He muttered as a door behind the altar opened, revealing the red eyes of a Jor?gumo.

"You don't have to do this." The Merchant tried to talk the creature down

Doctor Who

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"I meant about this whole multiverse thing. Betcha didn't think you'd meet a cat and a dragon, huh?" Carol replied to Tesla.

"Even if it is, I'll make sure that doesn't happen." Lilac told Lovecraft, before following after the Doctor.

full

Mood: Determined

Condition: Doing good!

[/border]

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]The Merchant continued to walk through the many traps the tunnel threw at him, including more sawblades, multiple spikes that stuck out of the walls and even a bottomless pit that opened. He simply walked over the pit as if a floor was still in place. For each time Error Sans had to step through, The Merchant would simply wave his hand and any trap would vanish thus allowing Sans to follow behind.
At the end of the corridor was the rapier on top of an altar. The Merchant stopped in his tracks, as if waiting for a final trap "It's too easy." He muttered as a door behind the altar opened, revealing the red eyes of a Jorōgumo.

"You don't have to do this." The Merchant tried to talk the creature down

[/QUOTE]
"̷O̢ḩ loơk, som̨e͠thin̢g͟ ̛I'm ̡go̢od ͘f̴ór.͠ Ki͡l͘lin͏g̶ ̸things. S̶o, ca͡ǹ ͠I͡ ͢kil̛l͟ ̨i͝t̛?̵ ͏Se̕r̴iousl̴y̶, ̕c̶àn ͞I͡?̷"͜ Error Sans asks, smiling.

Doctor Who: ???

"He's seen, weirder trust me." Lovecraft replied to Carol's words as the group walked deeper into The TARDIS "We both have."

"Regardless, no. I did not expect to meet you as I stepped through that tear." Tesla nodded "Honestly, I had no idea what to expect. But curiosity managed to get the better of me."

They turned a corner, having heard The Doctor's footsteps echo throughout the ship and quickly walked in the direction of the sound.

@LegoLad659

JackOfHearts said:
"̷O̢ḩ loơk, som̨e͠thin̢g͟ ̛I'm ̡go̢od ͘f̴ór.͠ Ki͡l͘lin͏g̶ ̸things. S̶o, ca͡ǹ ͠I͡ ͢kil̛l͟ ̨i͝t̛?̵ ͏Se̕r̴iousl̴y̶, ̕c̶àn ͞I͡?̷"͜ Error Sans asks, smiling.
"You can walk away." The Merchant tried to reassure the creature, raising a hand "I only want the blade."

The creature lunged forwards, aiming for Error Sans and bearing her teeth.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"You can walk away." The Merchant tried to reassure the creature, raising a hand "I only want the blade."
The creature lunged forwards, aiming for Error Sans and bearing her teeth.

[/QUOTE]
Error Sans dodges to the side right before the creature could hit him. "What͘,͠ ͜you͘ th̨ou̸g̡h҉t҉ I͟ ̡was ju̡st g͏o̕inǵ ̷t͜o ͝st͘a͞nd̴ th͝e̷re̸ a̡ńd̶ le̸t ̢yo̴u͢ ̨h́it́ mè?" He asks, sending blue strings flying out of his hands to attempt to tie the creature up.

The Flash

Universe: Assassin's creed

Near: Vita Salvatore da Forli

So far, so good. The best way to blend in was to be something out of the ordinary. That way, everyone would ignore you, right? That was how he thought...but then a young girl approached him and asked Barry if he was lost. In what seemed like hours for The Flash, it took mere seconds in real time for him to come up for an answer. "No no no, would Mercury be lost in the greatest city on Earth? Though...I'm not to familiar with these streets myself..." Letting out a nervous laugh, Barry looked at the girl. He looked the part to play Mercury, and this was Ancient Rome. Heck, he even had the speed to match him, if not surpass him! "So, my beautiful young lady, may you please show me around? Maybe even treat me? I did expect an offering of some sorts, but that can be your company I guess."

@EssentPon

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Universe: Assassin's Creed

Near: The Flash

Ffm3OjS.png

"I think Mercury would wear something more Roman. Your outfit seems to be of more an entertainer's." Vita laughed slightly. "Even so, I can show you around Roma. She is quite the city and I think you might like her."

The Flash

"You dare address a god in such a manner? You must be brave...or a fool..." Laughing, Barry looked at the girl. "So you think I'm not a god? Take me to the tallest building in Rome, if you may." Barry waited for the girls answer. "After I run up it, you can show me some amazing places." This was such a great chance! Time to explore Rome! But first, he had to show off. "After you, my lady."

@EssentPon

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Ffm3OjS.png

Vita raised an eyebrow and thought a bit... Hmmm.... Maybe the colloseum. It isn't the tallest but it's still a challenge to climb. "If you are as fast as you claim to be, I'll see you at the top of the Colloseo. Get ready to climb!" Vita began to make her way there by running and by horse if needed. When she got there, she began to plan the route up... And then she began to climb.

The Flash

"I'll be waiting..." Barry taunted the girl as he watched the girl run off before him. "3...2...1..." Suddenly, he took off and passed the female up at the bottom of the climb. Not slowing down as he ran closer to the wall, The Flash began to run directly up it, leaving a trail of red and yellow behind him. Once he reached the top, he begun to count "1. 2. 3. 4."

@EssentPon

Doctor Who

[border]
full
Sash Lilac
full

Dragon Energy

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

@Some_Bloke

"Yeah, that's more or less how me and Lilac ended up in that SHIELD place, too. We found a tear in Dragon Valley, and Lilac just couldn't help herself." Carol explained "...Crap, I left my motorcycle there, too. Hope it'll still be there when we get back."

Lilac continued following behind the Doctor, looking around at the interior "Anything you recognize in here?"

full

Mood: Curious

Condition: Doing good!

other TARDIS

[/border]

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Ffm3OjS.png

Vita was quick with climbing, making it up within eight seconds. She was an Assassin-in-training, after all. Her necklace proved that. Never the less, she was astounded by this man's speed. But just because he had that power, that didn't mean he was REALLY Mercury. For all she knows, he could be wielding a Piece of Eden. "Impressive," she said. "But even so, I'm not easy to fool. Unlike, well, some of the civilians down below." Some of them were already worshiping the Flash like a god. "I don't think Mercury would leave behind a glowing trail."

The Flash

Near:Vita Salvatore da Forli

"Glowing...trail?" He asked her, confused. "Oh, you mean the trail I leave behind. That only appeared because I was running slow. Colours of my suit, see?" This girl had some serious parkour skills. She was so good she may even make Batman jealous! "Alright, fine, I'm not Mercury. I'm better then Mercury, faster then Mercury, better looking then Mercury. But, what I really am is something I can't tell." Looking down on the people worshipping him, Barry smirked. "Well look at that..." Suddenly, he realised something. 'Oh god, what if I've just changed history? What if Mercury's looks were based off of me? I mean, I have lightning bolts on my head. They could easily be mistaken as wings...crap!' Laughing as he tried to ignore this, The Flash took a good look around the city. It was one thing running around it, but another thing looking at it from above. "So what do I call you? The climber?"

@EssentPon

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Ffm3OjS.png

Vita laughed. "I figured. My name is Vita Salvatore. Pleasure to meet you." She curtsied to him. "Who might you be, messere? Not Mercury, of course."

The Flash

"What's with all the formalities? The curtsey and everything. I'm human too ya know." He informed Vita with a grin. "You can call me The Flash. Not in a dirty way...I always stay clothed..." Looking down at the people worshipping him. "Alright cut it out! I'm not a god..." Turning back to Vita with a grin, he stretched up and asked the question. "So where first? You still have to show me around the city."

@EssentPon

Vita Salvatore da Forli

Universe: Assassin's Creed -> ???

Ffm3OjS.png

"Well-" Right then and there, a rift appeared right before her. "What in the world...?" Curious, she approached it, even going as far as to poke it. When her finger went through, she was suddenly sucked in. Best go after her, Flashy. She needs the company. "AaaaaAAAAAAAA!"

Now lets see where she ends up.

The Flash

Universe: Assassin's Creed -> ???

"Don't touch-!" Suddenly, Vita disappeared before him. With a sigh, he watched as the Tear vanished, with no way to follow the girl. "Never touch a weird looking thing. Well...got to run!" He said before running back down the Colosseum. The crowd of people cried and cheered for Flash, worshipping them as their god. "Yesh..." He mumbled before he disappeared in a flash. He had to travel the dimensions to find Vita...and he would.

@EssentPon

CoconutLeaves said:
"We should inveshtigate." She said, but mentally felt revolted she had to add a babyish accent when she spoke.
@Assailant @Shad129
Demi-fiend looked at Suwako as she said this. He felt a little lovable and picked Suwako up and said.

"...Why don't we stick together?"

@Assailant

Shad129 said:
Demi-fiend looked at Suwako as she said this. He felt a little lovable and picked Suwako up and said.
"...Why don't we stick together?"

@Assailant
Kurisu nodded. "Fair enough. If we've learned anything today, it's been that this multiverse gets dangerous really quickly. Best stick together."

Suwako nodded enthusiastically. Yes, going in groups is always a good idea, the strengths and weaknesses would complement each other and survival is often a matter of teamwork and community. Long ago, Suwako would often have that message relayed by the priests and priestesses that worshiped her. She rarely had any believers these days, but remembering these words always made her nostalgic of the days of yore.

"What have you seen so far, Big Sister?" She asked Kurisu.

@Assailant @Shad129

CoconutLeaves said:
Suwako nodded enthusiastically. Yes, going in groups is always a good idea, the strengths and weaknesses would complement each other and survival is often a matter of teamwork and community. Long ago, Suwako would often have that message relayed by the priests and priestesses that worshiped her. She rarely had any believers these days, but remembering these words always made her nostalgic of the days of yore.
"What have you seen so far, Big Sister?" She asked Kurisu.

@Assailant @Shad129
He stared at them in silence while holding Suwako in his arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back