• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π“π„π€πŒ π“π„ππ„ππ‘πˆπ’ * 𝘰𝘰𝘀

Main
Here
Characters
Here
StaidFoal StaidFoal UH you click on the pic with your mouse and then click right with your keypad!

omg hello hello everybody,,,, i have finally finished draper's sheet pls excuse the rushed writing but ahhh everyone's characters look so cool!!!

Hello! Is there any chance I can get an extension on my character? I have a bio quiz tmrw that I need to continue studying for once I finish that in the morning I should be able to finish Youma by the end of the day. mother of sorrows mother of sorrows

just tagging everybody to make sure; akeno akeno Lurker Lurker -ferret- -ferret- StaidFoal StaidFoal Sylvio Sylvio rxbrevenge rxbrevenge eyyliner eyyliner Silverash Silverash MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx fantasy fantasy birth of venus birth of venus dreamglow dreamglow lovers lovers calypso calypso

today is the closing date for the cs! if you already finished your cs/aren't interested anymore, you can just ignore this. but if any of you guys need it, i can give a 48 hour extension!
tumblr_ovpqz2NcGW1v1u7rro2_1280.jpg

Silverash Silverash calypso calypso of course, take your time! i hope everything goes well for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back