• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Team Fortress 2 Role play

KinnaraJewel

- ⚠️ This contains spoilers for Team Fortress 2 comics! ⚠️ -
Is anyone here into Team Fortress 2 and looking for someone to role play tf2 with them?
The plot will start before redman and blueman are killed and the mercenaries are fighting one another, we might work towards the plot when after they’re killed by they’re brother but if you would not want that we wouldn’t have to. Basically it will start with ocs just getting introduced into the team, and if you do not want ocs than the members will have just been hired. If you‘d like we could also do both of those, than they’d have to fight and make or break bonds. If you’d have any other ideas than the one(s) said than we could discuss that to! Please be literate and have fun!
There will be blood, gore and fighting, as this is a tf2 role play, so warning of that. If we got enough people we could do a group, or one on one roleplay is fine too. Original characters would be allowed, seen as I am going to include two of mine, so don’t be afraid to put your oc in too.
The rules are simple; do not permanently kill off any of the fandom characters, and ask someone before permanently killing off there oc. Do not bully someone outside of role play, if your character bullies we understand but don’t do it to someone directly and out of character. If there are members who do not like detail on blood/gore do not detail it, respect there wishes. Have fun, if your not having fun please don’t feel obligated to continue and if I’m doing something wrong, tell me. No one’ll know if you don’t tell, I won’t get mad.
If it’s one on one we will probably split characters semi-evenly, if it’s a group you can be no more than 4 ocs and 2 of the canon characters. Have a nice day everyone and I hope to talk to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back