• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern TeacherxStudent

He sat in his seat, he actually went to his homeroom class for once. He saw that there other students who stared at Lucas when he walked in. He let out a sigh and glared at other students who were staring at him making them look away quickly.

He sighed and looked out the window letting his head fall on his hand. He only went to school today since his mother was getting on his back lately.

The teacher, sat at her desk, looked up to see the students seated. She glanced quickly around the room, and saw the students catching worried glances towards the windows, where a student she had yet to meet was seated. She raised her eyebrows, and walked over to the boy, the rest of the class falling back into a normal level of commotion. He seemed sad. She leaned down to him. "Hello," she said calmly, "I don't think I've seen you here before. Are you new?" She smiled warmly at the boy.

He continued to stare out the window until he heard a voice. It was the teacher, wait did she say new? She thought he was new? He almost laughed in her face but the young man held firm and gave a polite smile. "Nah, I just haven't been around" he said. "My name is Lucas Sinclair, I should be on whatever chart you teachers keep with you." He then turned his head to look out of the window yet again.

She nodded and looked back at the boy. "I see, it's nice to meet you Lucas. I'm a new teacher here, still trying to figure everything out," she laughed dryly. "I'm Miss Douglass if you need anything today." She smiled again at the boy, feeling a bit embarrassed at the simple mistake she had made, and made her way across the room to begin her daily routine with her homeroom class. Searching through papers, she kept dreaming of possibilities as to why the boy hadn't been in school, each more bizarre than the last.

He let out a sigh and looked back to the teacher. A new one eh? He shrugged, it shouldn't matter to him too much. He leaned back in his seat as he scanned the classroom, he glared at another student who was staring at him. He then looked back to the teacher "oh miss douglass" he called "can I please go to the bathroom?"

She nodded towards Lucas, and quickly continued with her lesson.

She hoped he wouldn't skip out and leave like he had supposedly done in the past. She stopped writing and wondered, "Why?"
Lucas was just another one of her students, important to her, but not too important. A student raised her hand and broke her out of her thinking spell.

The student smirked and walked out of the classroom. The lesson was really boring and he had no reason to really be there. Except he knew that his mother would be upset. The young man started to skip through the halls and started to hum to himself. After a bit of skipping around he looked at his phone and saw that he killed about ten minutes and decided he should go back before the teacher thought he skipped.

He got close to the classroom when another student walked into him. "Hey you're the guy who beat my brother." Lucas raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Yeah that would be me, he was harassing a girl." As soon as he spoke the other student grabbed Lucas by the collar and pushed him into the lockers. Lucas rolled his eyes and sighed "well guess I gotta give you the same lesson" he then quickly grabbed the student's hand and pinched a pressure making him let go. "So lesson one" he then punched the student in the face. "Lesson two" he punches once more "and finally lesson three" he then grabbed the student by the collar and kneed him in the stomach making the student fall.

"Lesson's over" he said with a cruel smile on his face.

Jen heard a distant banging, and figured a student had loudly slammed their locker. She sighed heavily and went back to grading papers when she heard the same noise again. Bang. Bang. Bang. Calling like the beat of a metal drum.

She rose and made her way to the door, cold hands grasping and turning the doorknob and pushing out into the hallway. She couldn't tell where the sound came from. Following some primal instinct, she assumed, Jen made her way down the left corridor, towards the bathrooms.

She slowly turned the corner, and her eyes zeroed in on the crumpled form of a student, lying on the floor in evident pain. She gasped, her hand reflexively flying to cover her mouth. She ran towards the body on the floor, quickly looking for any visible injuries. That year working as an EMT must've paid off, she thought.

The student rose, eyelids fluttering, and rolled to his side, groaning in pain. Jen felt eyes graze her back, and she looked up to see Lucas standing above her.

"Lucas.. you didn't do this. Right?" she said, her voice teetering on the edge of pleading.

Lucas stared at the guy on the floor and crossed his arms. He then heard footsteps and looked over to see the teacher walking over. Great that meant more trouble for him. He watched as she knelt down and looked the student over.

He let out a sigh as she looked over to him and he threw his arms up in surrender "hey he attacked first, I was just defending myself" he explained. The young man didn't seem sorry at all.

She sighed and shook her head. She sent the injured student off to the nurse's office, and glared at Lucas, though her eyes warmed when she met his eyes. "Go home. I'll get you the notes and I'll take care of-" she broke off, gesturing to the area around the two. "-this. Just go." Jenifer sighed in despair and defeat as she motioned towards the doors. She turned on her heel and stalked back to the classroom, her hips swaying in anger, not pausing to check if he had heeded her advice or not.

The young student was surprised by the glare he got. Even if it was only for a moment. Too be honest it excited him, he was actually afraid for a moment. He watched as she walked off angrily and he knew what he had to do. The young man turned and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he left the school grounds. Though he didn't go home instead he walked into a flower shop. He caused a teacher trouble so he was doing something nice. He may be a delinquent but that doesn't mean he's heartless.

She felt bad for the student, as she had burst out with anger towards him. Though he most likely deserved it.
She made her way back to her small class, the students almost entirely unaware of the issue on the opposite side of the walls. Jen waved her hands and dismissed the class, desperately needing some time to catch up on missing work, and most importantly, to try and fix what had happened to the best of her ability.

He entered the flower shop and started looking around. He wasn't sure what kind of flowers she liked but he was sure most women liked roses. He bought a bouquet of flowers and headed back to the school. He was just hoping she was still in the classroom. When he got to the classroom he saw kids leaving and realized class must have been dismissed. He hid the flowers behind his back and walked in the classroom "Miss Douglass, I um wanted to apologize" he said "sorry for being a pain." He then held out the flowers towards the woman.

Jen turned to look at Lucas, and blushed when she saw what he was holding. She smiled brightly, and took the roses from him. "Lucas, I appreciate the apology. You're forgiven, but you didn't need to do this!" She places the roses in an empty vase on her large desk, and pulls Lucas into a hug. She pulled back soon after, and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Your.. situation is taken care of. You won't be getting in any trouble today." She handed Lucas the notes and bid him goodbye, urging him to head to his next class.

He was glad she liked the gift. He shrugged slightly and was going to say some witty response when he got pulled into a hug. His eyes widened slightly and he hugged her back gently. He hadn't been hugged like this in a long time. When she pulled away and told him he wasn't getting in trouble he raised an eyebrow. He really wasn't getting in trouble? He shrugged and turned walking out of the class but he stopped at the door and looked over his shoulder at the teacher "I think you and I are gonna get along just fine" he said with a wink and with that he took his leave, heading to his next class.

Jenifer blushed and called out to him, but he was too far gone. She was glad she didn't have another class until later, so she had time to ponder over what had happened, and wondering if there would be consequences. She felt a warm smile creep upon her face every time she thought of him, and wondered why. This hadn't ever happened to her before. Sure, she had relationships, but she never had felt like this before.

Looking through his student files, she found that he was notorious for skipping school and missing work. She figured that's why Lucas was not on her class roster. But what else did he have happening in his life?

His next class was boring as well. The entire time he couldn't stop thinking of Miss Douglass. He wasn't sure why she occupied his thoughts but she did. He sighed as he stared out the window as he waited for class to go by. The bell finally rang and he knew it was time for lunch. Instead of going to the cafeteria though he walked up to the roof of the school. He laid down and closed his eyes letting the warmth of the sun hit him as he relaxed.

Jenifer walked through the halls, searching for the boy who just would not get out of her mind. She tried to look inconspicuous, but she figured she failed horribly. She didn't see Lucas, and eventually retired to the teachers lounge, filling the vase with water and heating up her lunch, though she did not have much of an appetite. She sat with some other teachers, and asked around about the student who was known for skipping. Many of the teachers nodded and began gossiping, and she couldn't believe what they were saying. There was no way that the boy had done what they said. She stared wide-eyed at her food, then quickly hurried away to her room, preparing for her next class.

He continued to lay on the roof and he was really relaxing. Minutes flew by until he heard the bell and he sighed. He really didn't want to get up but he knew he had to. He then stood up and stretched. He walked down the stairs and into his class. There was actually assigments in this class and he actually sped through the work. He always did well when he went to school, if he went more he probably could be the top of his classes.

Jenifer heard the bell ring and sighed. At least she had something to take her mind off of the student she was so entranced with. Students filed in and she sat at her desk, taking attendance when she though she heard a whisper of his name pass through the class. She focused her hearing on the students, and was surprised to find she was correct. They were speaking of the 'fight' that had happened earlier that day, rudely speaking of Lucas and kindly of the other boy.

A sudden burst of anger filled her, and she abruptly stood up and glared towards the students. "Stop talking," she barked "None of you know the details, and all of them are from others, who don't know the details. I suggest you all stop and begin your work."

She was horrified when she realized what she had said and her tone of voice.

Why was she so upset?

After he had finished his work he had leaned back in his seat and wasn't paying attention to the world around him. "Excuse me" he heard a voice and turned his head one of his class mates "I uhh saw that you finished really fast and I'm umm having a hard time with this and I was wondering..." the boy trailed off and Lucas chuckled.

"Pull up a seat" he said. The other classmates were surprised at how nice he was. It's just no one got to know Lucas he got into fights and thats all they need to know. He focused on helping the student and they worked together until the bell rang once more. "Alright see ya around" Lucas said as he stood up and walked out of the classroom. He actually had a free period so he just wandered the halls.

Jenifer's class was silent, worried about her sudden outburst. She supposed she felt awful for what the boy had been through and what the teachers were saying, and that had sent her over the edge. She knew in her heart the boy wasn't what others made him out to be. She knew little about Lucas, but she knew. Her spell was broken when her class began talking and a student came up to her desk, asking for quick help before the class ended.

When the bell ran signaling class to end Lucas wandered the halls during his free period. He wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do. He could just go home since it was the last period now. He then wondered what Miss Douglass was doing. It was then when he bumped into the boy he had fought earlier. The other boy saw Lucas and lowered his gaze about to run off when Lucas grabbed his shoulder and made then he boy look at him. They stared at each other for a moment "you alright?"

The boy was confused by the question "h-huh?" Lucas just chuckled at then hehe that response.

"Looks like you're fine" he said letting go of the boy and stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking off. He worried that he would hurt someone bad one day so he always checked up on the people he fought.

Jenifer had seen the exchange between Lucas and the boy he had an altercation with. Lucas walked away in the opposite direction. It warmed her heart to know she was right about him. She left the school, and all that was on her mind was the boy. She couldn't get him out of her mind. Why?

(sorry it's short, little busy rn haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back