• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Teacher x Student

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hirasawa Minetsuki is a young teacher, about 24 and he's deeply in love with his youngest student 18-year-old Sukai. Yes, it's legal. He's single, lonely and into anime, cosplay and video games... She is busy with her studies and making high grades; in her emotional, spiritual and academic life. They get along quite well and while Sukai doesn't have the sexiest body she is a healthy girl. She's 5"4, 125 lbs and full of charisma. Hirasawa is quiet, well taught and inside yearning for Sukai's love. This idea was inspired by another roleplayer's interest check, I forget their name but if you want to find them go for it! Anyway if you decide to join this, I'll post an official thread for it.

Bye Now,

Sailor Moon Says! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you may want to try the One On One recruitment thread for better results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back