TV & Film TAZ: Balance

AdrianS

I Saw Seven Birds
Hey there--sorry if this topic has been done to death in the past, but I haven't seen any threads floating around, despite it being a really excellent roleplay podcast.

One of my roommates and I are gear up for a The Adventure Zone: Balance cosplay we're doing in July, so I've been re-listening to a lot of episodes and just getting really excited about this podcast again. Is there anyone else here who's a fan? Have a fav episode, or arc, or character? Got issues with the series? I'd love to get a discussion going!

This will be a spoiler-friendly thread since, uh, Balance has been over for a few months now; If someone wants to make a separate thread for the mini-arcs, or for Amnesty, I super encourage you to do so!

Oh my god, TAZ is so goddamn good. Part of me wants to re-listen to the whole of Balance, but I do not have the time/effort to do that. I think my favourite character is Taako, but closely followed by Kravitz and Angus and, even though he was there for one (1) arc, Magic Brian.
I'm currently in the process of writing a TAZ fanfic and resisting the urge to start another one based on this competition show I've been watching

Oh my god, TAZ is so goddamn good. Part of me wants to re-listen to the whole of Balance, but I do not have the time/effort to do that. I think my favourite character is Taako, but closely followed by Kravitz and Angus and, even though he was there for one (1) arc, Magic Brian.
I'm currently in the process of writing a TAZ fanfic and resisting the urge to start another one based on this competition show I've been watching
AHH SOMEONE ELSE INTO TAZ
I've honestly been shocked that no one's replied to this thread till now?! Thank you! I thought for sure there'd be more fans on this site;;;

OOOH FIC?? What kind of fic?? And I mean the constant feeling of wanting to write various pics is a real thing I'm very familiar with. I haven't written any TAZ fics but I have a few I follow closely.

AHH SOMEONE ELSE INTO TAZ
I've honestly been shocked that no one's replied to this thread till now?! Thank you! I thought for sure there'd be more fans on this site;;;

OOOH FIC?? What kind of fic?? And I mean the constant feeling of wanting to write various pics is a real thing I'm very familiar with. I haven't written any TAZ fics but I have a few I follow closely.

The kind of au fic where you mash your favourite tropes together and hope for the best lmao. Basically, it's got taakitz endgame but Lup is missing and Taako is searching for her, and Kravitz is investigating a necromancy thing which has something to do with her disappearance but he's investigating in disguise as a Regular Human. There's also a bunch of Angus being essentially adopted by Taako because that's honestly one of my favourite things. It's kind of a mess rn but I'm hoping to get at least a chapter done before my motivation runs out.

The kind of au fic where you mash your favourite tropes together and hope for the best lmao. Basically, it's got taakitz endgame but Lup is missing and Taako is searching for her, and Kravitz is investigating a necromancy thing which has something to do with her disappearance but he's investigating in disguise as a Regular Human. There's also a bunch of Angus being essentially adopted by Taako because that's honestly one of my favourite things. It's kind of a mess rn but I'm hoping to get at least a chapter done before my motivation runs out.
That sounds adorable, and I'm into it. Taakitz is a good ship, honestly, and Ango is the most adorable. I'm a big fan of just a giant jumble of tropes for fic if it's the good shit that makes you happy. <3

TAZ is my favorite podcast! Haven't listened to much after balance ended, cause I'm letting it stack up a bit, but Lup is probs my fave character >w<

TAZ is my favorite podcast! Haven't listened to much after balance ended, cause I'm letting it stack up a bit, but Lup is probs my fave character >w<
That's fair, I didn't listen to Balance at all until I heart it had actually ended. Lup's amazing, just... such a great addition, even late in the game. I can't wait to see my roommate's cosplay of her. <3

I wanna cosplay Lup with my best friend as Taako, or me and my friend as Carey and Magnus (Cause they're such good friends and I love them!)

Actually my profile picture is of Taako! I don't remember who the artist is, I can't seem to find them on tumblr anymore, but they had alot of good TAZ art

I wanna cosplay Lup with my best friend as Taako, or me and my friend as Carey and Magnus (Cause they're such good friends and I love them!)

Actually my profile picture is of Taako! I don't remember who the artist is, I can't seem to find them on tumblr anymore, but they had alot of good TAZ art
That’s awesome, I hope you’re able to! We’ve got an IPRE group for a con next month. I’ll be making the relics, I’m really excited.

That’s an awesome pic, even has all the items!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back